PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Vicky talked about some VN are they real? or is madeoff for the story? if its real, someone share the names

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Is this game good for play? I don't like character's design(appearance), but the rate of this game is high... 4.7 rate..

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Is this game good for play? I don't like character's design(appearance), but the rate of this game is high... 4.7 rate..
I like it. it's VERY VERY VERY slow burn with very little sex, but the writing is pretty good, the relationships are solid and well-written, and overall it's a pretty nice experience.
yes for a slow burn story, no for a quick fap.
I also found the models to be pretty weird and off putting, but they did grow on me a bit while playing.

Reactions: 2kObi

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Vicky talked about some VN are they real? or is madeoff for the story? if its real, someone share the names
Vicky Vosem, as her full name is, is about as close as I will get to a fully stock Daz3D-store model, in this case Victoria 8, who acts a bit like the flagship model on their store.

Paired up with the ever so common Voss hair, in the color red, and first appearing in the obligatory clothing store scene where she'll happily, and without any reflection on the dubious nature of the act, try to encourage the MC to douche out on his ward and commit an actual sexual offence in the process(1), she's just about every cliché about usual landlord-tenant VNs I could pack into a single character.

Having said that, she's turned out to be quite fun to write dialog for, for the little that she does have, being utterly devoid of any form of conscience and seemingly aware of the forth wall as she is.

You'll find parts of her in one way or another in many, many VNs.

(1) note that the game won't allow you to do so regardless of your choices.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Vicky Vosem, as her full name is, is about as close as I will get to a fully stock Daz3D-store model, in this case Victoria 8, who acts a bit like the flagship model on their store.

Paired up with the ever so common Voss hair, in the color red, and first appearing in the obligatory clothing store scene where she'll happily, and without any reflection on the dubious nature of the act, try to encourage the MC to douche out on his ward and commit an actual sexual offence in the process(1), she's just about every cliché about usual landlord-tenant VNs I could pack into a single character.

Having said that, she's turned out to be quite fun to write dialog for, for the little that she does have, being utterly devoid of any form of conscience and seemingly aware of the forth wall as she is.

You'll find parts of her in one way or another in many, many VNs.

(1) note that the game won't allow you to do so regardless of your choices.
naughtyroad when the next update will be available?

Reactions: Punto

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You can make them not siblings at the beginning of the game.
I am to emotionally invested in this game to consider this.....on the other hand i already did some silly shit with the names and relationship status......

This demands further investigation on my part..... (actually an excuse to replay the game but shhhhhh)

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can you please stop asking when the next update , when the next update ? bla bla bla bla .....
the game developer is a human , not a robot . keep calm and be patient !!!!!
f.ck !
I'm really tired of reading the same things on every page!

You have to wrong mindset when reading the same stuff over and over again. We learned a long time to see the bright side of this. Ready a trebuchet and toss some bears

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes