Madpanda

Jul 14, 2021
Actually, i am new here so probably don't know much about this game but judging from the comment, dev is loved by everyone not a single poor reviews.

I wanna ask if this game comes with incest patch with its original version or not.... Or i have to find the patches elsewhere. Thank you in advance ❤

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Actually, i am new here so probably don't know much about this game but judging from the comment, dev is loved by everyone not a single poor reviews.

I wanna ask if this game comes with incest patch with its original version or not.... Or i have to find the patches elsewhere. Thank you in advance ❤
You get to customize the roles and even some pet names for different characters and whatnot.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
just came back after finishing Ch6, and i got to say I love the game's story.

I played it as a Guardian actively trying to move on from his late wife and raise two beautiful, well-adjusted wards and I honestly had a blast esentially matching wits with Denise. It's a whole different vibe when the MC's the one getting corrupted. The manipulations on her part made me keep them all unrelated so it wouldn't giving me the willies too much. But that's a testimate to how good the writing is.

I also really enjoyed the celebration of non-traditional beauty standards. These type of games tend to usually focus on those W.A.S.P.-bodytype girls that comes with the developer packs. Looking forward to more of Macy, the Coven and Denise's booty.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
That's correct. A year between updates is long enough to forget the whole game exists and you can save yourself from the misery of waiting. 2-3 shorter updates/year would make much more sense from every aspect, including business wise.
Fuck business wise, I don't care about the money. Doesn't make sense story wise and that's the only metric I'm looking at. So, from my point of view, it is a pointless discussion, and it has been the dozen times it was had before.

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022
Doesn't make sense story wise and that's the only metric I'm looking at.
It could make sense if you want to. But i understand it's way too late to make those kind of adjustments.

So it's only a discussion if someone agrees with you ? I see. You're also failing rather badly to disguise your trolling attempt as an argument.
Oh, i get it.. glad to know my sig is working like a charm. Thanks buddy.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Fuck business wise, I don't care about the money. Doesn't make sense story wise and that's the only metric I'm looking at. So, from my point of view, it is a pointless discussion, and it has been the dozen times it was had before.
I never mind waiting, I just wish all devs were more like you are in that you update where you are weekly, with a damn chart no less. Communication is always the most important thing, once the trust is broken...it's hard to get it back.

Aug 15, 2021
Dear naughtyroad
This is one of the most unique and best games here. Great story, interesting characters, amazing areolas/breasts and bodies, thoughtful development and so much more

Was really hoping to stick into sweet Ethel, shes cute as a button. Unfortunately good ole Dan prolly wouldn't like that, plus her passing away and what not. Still have hope for Mrs Farthingsworth. She's a beautiful GILF with a lot of potential. Would be a nice brach off with her

Anyway, amazing game that's worth the wait!

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Hating on Big Brother is like hating on Call Of Duty. Gotta have respect for the games that elevated the industry to a new level and brough many new eyes on this website.
Oh I agree with you I have no problem with original. It's the 20th game dev using the same model I got problem with,

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Oh I agree with you I have no problem with original. It's the 20th game dev using the same model I got problem with,
The people copying BB and COD are talentless and they wouldn't have created anything of note even if they were forced to build something by themselves. Good artists copy, great artists steal.

Reactions: agesilaus

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Not really. Everything has been done before. Instead of looking for ways to look different, just pick something and do it better.
It's nice and all you know your Kubrick, but putting it like that's somehow a counterargument to what Wonko said is a bit of a false dichotomy. By extending ad absurdum, if someone creates a fantastic painting, you could walk up and say, "meh, you didn't create that. It's got people on it and there's already paintings with people, so maybe you did it better, but you didn't creating nothing." Which is clearly a silly thing to say.

The one thing you should do as a creator, in my opinion, is looking for ways to look different, to look for places to break away from what has been done to death and create something fresh.
Sure, if you break any creation down into components, it'll have stuff like cars and shoes and coffee and objects that are red and people saying hi, and for each and every component you can probably find some other work by someone and point to that and say "see, it's been done". But creation isn't about breaking something down to it's constituent parts and pointing out where it's been done, it's about assembling those parts into something interesting.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
It's nice and all you know your Kubrick, but putting it like that's somehow a counterargument to what Wonko said is a bit of a false dichotomy. By extending ad absurdum, if someone creates a fantastic painting, you could walk up and say, "meh, you didn't create that. It's got people on it and there's already paintings with people, so maybe you did it better, but you didn't creating nothing." Which is clearly a silly thing to say.

The one thing you should do as a creator, in my opinion, is looking for ways to look different, to look for places to break away from what has been done to death and create something fresh.
Sure, if you break any creation down into components, it'll have stuff like cars and shoes and coffee and objects that are red and people saying hi, and for each and every component you can probably find some other work by someone and point to that and say "see, it's been done". But creation isn't about breaking something down to it's constituent parts and pointing out where it's been done, it's about assembling those parts into something interesting.
We both said the same exact thing. Everything has been done before. Even if you create a story about a new space race or technology you will still be compared to other movies that invented their own aliens or technologies.

Trying to be different is (IMO) the small minded way of saying 'great artists steal'

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
We both said the same exact thing. (...)
No, I'm pretty sure you said that artist don't really create anything and that Wonko shouldn't try to look different, whereas I said that artist do create something and they should try to find ways to be different. That's about as opposite as opinions get.

Why is there no update on the game yet or thy for got about it ?
Oh my gosh, I completely forgot about it. I'll release it right now. Nah, not really. Updates take a little shy of 3.000 hours to complete if the last one was anything to go on, and since I'm all alone, that means it takes a long time. Weekly progress updates are available on discord/patreon/subscribestar, and usually mirrored here within days by a helpful member.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
No, I'm pretty sure you said that artist don't really create anything and that Wonko shouldn't try to look different, whereas I said that artist do create something and they should try to find ways to be different. That's about as opposite as opinions get.
I was obviously trying to say that trying to create new concepts and ideas is a waste of time because everything has been done before and it will just result in you not writing to the best of your abilities.

I wasn't trying to imply that you didn't really make this game or that you should copy others.

Reactions: naughtyroad

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Oh my gosh, I completely forgot about it. I'll release it right now. Nah, not really. Updates take a little shy of 3.000 hours to complete if the last one was anything to go on, and since I'm all alone, that means it takes a long time. Weekly progress updates are available on discord/patreon/subscribestar, and usually mirrored here within days by a helpful member.
One of the only dev's that gives reliable weekly updates and still people have to ask. You provide a damned flow chart...

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes