itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Man, the jazzy music when you pick up Macy in your car is chill as fuck. Anyone know what the ID is? Would love to listen to it while doing things.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Ehhhh not they ,,,, 1 solo dev. So besides the updates being huge, the constant updates on the progress and holding a full time job. It all still amazes me. His work ethic is off the charts.
I think he could manage to hire someone to help him though at this point if he wants

Last edited:
Reactions: toorfu

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I think he could manage to hire someone to help him though at this point if he wants
Yeah, 'cause making just below minimum wage after taxes and fees on this thing on an per hour basis without any growth shown in the past year or two just screams "now is the time to give it all away to someone you have manage, keep supplied with a steady flow of work, handhold to get your style right, proof the output of, and then do your own job at the same time but now without any income to show for it, while juggling all that with a second job and a family". :FacePalm:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I realize that this forum apparently attracts a never-ending supply of Stanford MBAs who happen to be IT Business Consultants with over ten years each of proven Game Development experience (references available upon request!) ....

but this point has been raised and trampled multiple times in the thread by now.

You are always free to create your own game and show how it's done, otherwise move along please.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I realize that this forum apparently attracts a never-ending supply of Stanford MBAs who happen to be IT Business Consultants with over ten years each of proven Game Development experience (references available upon request!) ....

but this point has been raised and trampled multiple times in the thread by now.

You are always free to create your own game and show how it's done, otherwise move along please.
Well , that's why i said "i think", since i don't know any other details or claiming to be an expert like you actually assume based on me commenting an idea :WaitWhat:

I don't know if this has been already raised here or not since i didn't visit this thread in a pretty long time so i'm not updated with every discussion that takes place here, and i don't understand the logic behind this either.

I also don't understand why such aggressive reaction though? didn't even talked about the game itself nor did i said he is doing a bad job at it or that i would do it better, so the typical angry response: "LeAvE aNd MaKe YoUr OwN gAmE iF yOu No LiKe!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:" doesn't really have sense here whatsoever.

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, 'cause making just below minimum wage after taxes and fees on this thing on an per hour basis without any growth shown in the past year or two just screams "now is the time to give it all away to someone you have manage, keep supplied with a steady flow of work, handhold to get your style right, proof the output of, and then do your own job at the same time but now without any income to show for it, while juggling all that with a second job and a family". :FacePalm:
Wasn't aware that your personal life is so drainable when it comes to financial situation and i understand how much spending can happen when there's a family involved, which i wasn't aware of this either.

It's still pretty impressive that you manage to balance the time you spent on the game while having a second job

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

I will steal this explanation for future generations facing the same problems.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The solution is for Naughty to finally put his foot down and make the bear stop trying to have babies with Macy, and instead to help make the game...that has him in it!

Just common sense. Like fighting bears with trebuchets if they refuse to comply...
Butt bears gonna be bears.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Well , that's why i said "i think", since i don't know any other details or claiming to be an expert like you actually assume based on me commenting an idea :WaitWhat:

I don't know if this has been already raised here or not since i didn't visit this thread in a pretty long time so i'm not updated with every discussion that takes place here, and i don't understand the logic behind this either.

I also don't understand why such aggressive reaction though? didn't even talked about the game itself nor did i said he is doing a bad job at it or that i would do it better, so the typical angry response: "LeAvE aNd MaKe YoUr OwN gAmE iF yOu No LiKe!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:" doesn't really have sense here whatsoever.
Hey, I getcha homes, your intentions are innocent. But, I think they've heard it so many times they're sick of it. And also, I say this with the kindest intention, no offense intended, but commenting in so many words "I want these updates faster, so just hire someone?" kind of screams armchair dev, you know? Again, no offense intended, cheers and happy fapping :giggle:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't know if this has been already raised here or not since i didn't visit this thread in a pretty long time so i'm not updated with every discussion that takes place here
Threads can get pretty extensive and I'm sure you've seen your share in the 4 years of being a member of F95, particularly with several hundred posts to your name. To assist you in the future so that you can do a quick look to see if your question has been addressed in a thread previously, there's a search function on F95. I set in my preferences to sort search results to get the most recent results first.

Searching the thread for the word hire:
1667779697644.png
Brings up results https://f95zone.to/search/227391306/?q=hire&t=post&c[thread]=29628&o=date
Which contains much of this discussion that was already addressed.
I hope this helps you in the future.

Jan 22, 2019
Threads can get pretty extensive and I'm sure you've seen your share in the 4 years of being a member of F95, particularly with several hundred posts to your name. To assist you in the future so that you can do a quick look to see if your question has been addressed in a thread previously, there's a search function on F95. I set in my preferences to sort search results to get the most recent results first.

View attachment 2152192
Brings up results https://f95zone.to/search/227391306/?q=hire&t=post&c[thread]=29628&o=date
lowkey burn

• Haha
Reactions: Dremel

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Hey, I getcha homes, your intentions are innocent. But, I think they've heard it so many times they're sick of it. And also, I say this with the kindest intention, no offense intended, but commenting in so many words "I want these updates faster, so just hire someone?" kind of screams armchair dev, you know? Again, no offense intended, cheers and happy fapping :giggle:
People can assume whatever they want but i got to the conclusion is pointless to explain because people will always understand whatever they want especially if they react so aggressive which is a very common thing in here, so i'll just leave it to that instead lol.

At least there are people who knows how to respond in a proper manner.

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

View attachment 2152192
I'm sorry it didn't crossed my mind to search what question/idea i'm allowed to post or not, or how offensive can it become if i do.....i regret my mistake and i hope people can forgive my sin :cry:

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm sorry it didn't crossed my mind to search what question/idea i'm allowed to post or not, or how offensive can it become if i do.....i regret my mistake and i hope people can forgive my sin :cry:
I can't speak for everyone but i forgave (hope thats correctly written) you already.

Someone who likes star wars can't be a bad person. :ROFLMAO:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I can't speak for everyone but i forgave (hope thats correctly written) you already.

Someone who likes star wars can't be a bad person. :ROFLMAO:
It has incest! Hmm, that reminds me of a certain game ;)

You know, if you think about it... Star Wars is sort of like a female protagonist sex game starring Leia... she gets to choose between four routes: her dorky long lost brother, the alpha badboy, the suave black guy, or the monster boy dom toad thing! Those are all the guys that hit on her... except Lucas is very vanilla and she went for the basic, boring choice boooo :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It has incest! Hmm, that reminds me of a certain game ;)

You know, if you think about it... Star Wars is sort of like a female protagonist sex game starring Leia... she gets to choose between four routes: her dorky long lost brother, the alpha badboy, the suave black guy, or the monster boy dom toad thing! Those are all the guys that hit on her... except Lucas is very vanilla and she went for the basic, boring choice boooo :p
naughtyroad Next game?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes