• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Ok fellas, I played a lot of top tier games on F95 but this one turns me off every time I see these ugly faces with jewish noses.

Can someone tell me why it's so popular? It poped out again in updated list and I think about finally checking it. But can someone convince me to download that game? I don't try to be rude, but its characters look really weird on screenshots.
Nah, you're good bro.

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
Ok fellas, I played a lot of top tier games on F95 but this one turns me off every time I see these ugly faces with jewish noses.

Can someone tell me why it's so popular? It poped out again in updated list and I think about finally checking it. But can someone convince me to download that game? I don't try to be rude, but its characters look really weird on screenshots.
I think alot of us thought the same in the beginning, i know i did, give it a try and im pretty sure you will quickly add this to you top tier games! Its really unlike any other other on F95!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes