Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
And how to get to that very tournament? I've been through the training
if one beats the 5th contender a dialogue appears hinting the battle shouldn't be won yet and the questline doesnt progress, which seems to be in contrast with the change log stating that Linnesse can confront the tribe leader

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
if one beats the 5th contender a dialogue appears hinting the battle shouldn't be won yet and the questline doesnt progress, which seems to be in contrast with the change log stating that Linnesse can confront the tribe leader
That's a bug that I'm aware of, there was a secret for beating that encounter, but the dialogue connection for that isn't defined correctly. Whoops.

There's also another bug I see a few people mentioned here, where if you're near or at the level cap, if an encounter will put you beyond that cap -- 50 Command Rank or 100 L.O.V.E., then the game freezes before you get the victory scene.

These should both be fixed in the next update.

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
Hands down one of my favorite H-Games. Love the art and the curves. Underboob was a king choice. Needs robot girls tho, otherwise please keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: halftilt

cratos100

Jun 28, 2020
That's a bug that I'm aware of, there was a secret for beating that encounter, but the dialogue connection for that isn't defined correctly. Whoops.

There's also another bug I see a few people mentioned here, where if you're near or at the level cap, if an encounter will put you beyond that cap -- 50 Command Rank or 100 L.O.V.E., then the game freezes before you get the victory scene.

These should both be fixed in the next update.
So, when next update will come? How long it takes to wait, if not secret?

halftilt

Sep 10, 2020
Hands down one of my favorite H-Games. Love the art and the curves. Underboob was a king choice. Needs robot girls tho, otherwise please keep it up!
Thanks, I'm glad to hear that! We do have a robot girl, but no scenes with her yet.

So, when next update will come? How long it takes to wait, if not secret?
Right now I'm working on a test version for the next update which is mostly QoL changes, bug fixes and adding in a new "interrogation" mini-game. I'm hoping to have that ready for testing at least by the 20th so I can keep on schedule for releasing every 2 months.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
cant get the martial arts training to go past 5 rounds and cant beat the slime girl even after doing the main story.
also the holodick dont have martial arts training enabled after doing the sparring.
idk if its all like this because its supposed to be or my game bugged

jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
How do you access the defeat scene with the lizard people if I can only fight the mysterious fighter lady in the tournament right now?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes