bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LightSpaceLove-0.46
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Love the last review of the karryns prison fanboy absolutely malding over this game
Reviewbombing the game that's not even 50% into the completion is weird.

Also, borrowing out someone's gameplay ideas while adjusting them here and there is now something bad?
Well then, 90% of the game development and VNs in here should be reviewed 0.5/5 because "it's the same mechanics" and they dare to look at the code of someone else.

I may be repeating myself, but the guy is weird.

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021

Also, borrowing out someone's gameplay ideas while adjusting them here and there is now something bad?
Well then, 90% of the game development and VNs in here should be reviewed 0.5/5 because "it's the same mechanics" and they dare to look at the code of someone else.

B-b-but it has stolen (taken inspiration) from our lord and savior Karryn's Prison, that's not allowed unless they completely outshine a fully released game with DLCs, from the first alpha release!!

It's weird how attached people get to certain games and can't play anything remotely similar without comparing and nitpicking

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017

I fully agree on that one. There are so many games which have "something similar" to other successful games. Or they do a direct copy but a bad quality one and don´t give a fck.

The things that should be removed are those bad AI CG games which have no content but the Devs create one after another with just a few MB and make the next one. Completely soulles and only bad stuff for money without effort. Or too much of these weird censored games with superbad MTL.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
B-b-but it has stolen (taken inspiration) from our lord and savior Karryn's Prison, that's not allowed unless they completely outshine a fully released game with DLCs, from the first alpha release!!

It's weird how attached people get to certain games and can't play anything remotely similar without comparing and nitpicking
Taking inspiration on other successful things is the Essence of making successful new things. If a Movie is good, they try a sequel. If a Book is good, maybe they stay on that track. With games, its the same.

But neither the Art, nor the System or the Story has anything to do with the "Original KP". So they try not to copy paste, which Rem would already know, they just try to get into the footsteps of something greater.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I fully agree on that one. There are so many games which have "something similar" to other successful games. Or they do a direct copy but a bad quality one and don´t give a fck.
Exactly. Imagine "Counter Strike" never coming out because dude dared to mod the original "Half Life".
Or "Mafia" since it's a GTA clone done in different timeline.
We'd never get or "Resident Evil" because it used stuff which was in "Alone In The Dark". And then we'd never get "Silent Hill" because they used similar stuff to "Resident Evil" etc etc.

Half the devs on forums with VNs made on Ren'Py is either using freeroam template from BeingADik or some other major VN. So what, let's not have freeroams anywhere at all?

If "Light Space Love" will push KP to get soft reboot/sequel with more options, paths and animations - awesome, we'll get two great games instead of one. Everyone wins in the end.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So I notice that the game doesn't have the pregnancy tag yet, but there seems to be at the very least a plan to implement pregnancy content if it isn't already present since there is not only a fertility tab, but also an impregnation and birth counter.
Is there a roadmap that the developer is hiding for this gem of a game? 1723096852347.png

Oct 12, 2018
So I notice that the game doesn't have the pregnancy tag yet, but there seems to be at the very least a plan to implement pregnancy content if it isn't already present since there is not only a fertility tab, but also an impregnation and birth counter.
Is there a roadmap that the developer is hiding for this gem of a game? View attachment 3909883
link to the roadmap from last I remember seeing it.

As far as I can recall, pregnancy itself should be properly implemented around the time Episode 2 is in the game? Either way, its always been a planned feature, and obviously fits into the already established themes, and lore the game is creating for its world.

Reactions: Dargondo

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
Is there a roadmap that the developer is hiding for this gem of a game? View attachment 3909883
I also am curries myself cuz is didn't see this picture in the game... even if it exist withing the game there is no code is implemented for it... i wonder when this game is going to be completed ? I guess Money is a thing huh for the developer to finally finish the game

2014281_1660841063006.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dargondo

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Sooo I was a tier... umm, I forgot, well it was 10 USD tier whatever the name was, for this project on Patreon. I see that most people are asking for the changelog. Oddly enough, before I stopped supporting the project last month (In July), I noticed that even the patrons were asking for the changelog and a minor detail by the developer stated "Changelog TBD"... Odd, I mean why would changelog be disclosed at a later time?

I tested this version extensively and was part of some discussions. I do not think it is possible to finish the arena quest AT THIS TIME (still). I believe the dev may have delayed the changelog on account of the content being, well, relatively small as opposed to the previous months? I wouldn't know. I may be overly suspicious, happens to me sometimes. Regardless, I am afraid the changelog was not present even when I was a patron that received the newest versions2 weeks prior to the public... Now we have the public, I still haven't seen the changelog. I am really, really confused. Maybe I do not know where to find it?

I am not pointing fingers, I actually like this project and I am using a new support system where I subscribe for a month or two AFTER they post an update and freeze it if it passes 2 months and then unfreeze when they release an update... That way, I (and ideally all of us) can prevent them milking us by purposefully extending their timelines to earn more and more with ever so less effort. Once again, I am not pointing fingers, I am just putting my two cents on the matter because we all know that there ARE developers out there doing this... I am sure you can already think of a few right off the bat.

This project is NOT one of those, or at least that is what I think, and I still choose to support this project with my own way of subscription mainly because I believe the original aspect and the humor/art/concept of it will make it shine. It is great to see a viable alternative (or even a follow-up) to Karryn's Prison. I do not plan on giving up on this one anytime soon, slow and steady is fine as long as it remains on course. Besides, a few hiccups is something we can tolerate right? I mean, they are developers and artists after all, they have their lives and who knows what is going on in their heads. We all need a breather sometimes and if this update is a reflection of that, I respect them for still delivering a decent graphical update, hence I supported them for a month in July.

On a final note, the guy who wrote that review with pure comparison to KP is a truly a magnificent cave dweller, I am baffled at the narrowness of their vision and the lack of appreciation of an inspired work... This kills the erotica industry and stagnates art's direction, why would anyone try to dissuade others from expanding the genre? Anyway, this comment was supposed to be one paragraph long, I have no idea how and why it turned into an essay...

Edit: Corrected a typo... Also added a comma... yeah...

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Sooo I was a tier... umm, I forgot, well it was 10 USD tier whatever the name was, for this project on Patreon. I see that most people are asking for the changelog. Oddly enough, before I stopped supporting the project last month (In July), I noticed that even the patrons were asking for the changelog and a minor detail by the developer stated "Changelog TBD"... Odd, I mean why would changelog be disclosed at a later time?

I tested this version extensively and was part of some discussions. I do not think it is possible to finish the arena quest AT THIS TIME (still). I believe the dev may have delayed the changelog on account of the content being, well, relatively small as opposed to the previous months? I wouldn't know. I may be overly suspicious, happens to me sometimes. Regardless, I am afraid the changelog was not present even when I was a patron that received the newest versions2 weeks prior to the public... Now we have the public, I still haven't seen the changelog. I am really, really confused. Maybe I do not know where to find it?

I am not pointing fingers, I actually like this project and I am using a new support system where I subscribe for a month or two AFTER they post an update and freeze it if it passes 2 months and then unfreeze when they release an update... That way, I (and ideally all of us) can prevent them milking us by purposefully extending their timelines to earn more and more with ever so less effort. Once again, I am not pointing fingers, I am just putting my two cents on the matter because we all know that there ARE developers out there doing this... I am sure you can already think of a few right off the bat.

This project is NOT one of those, or at least that is what I think, and I still choose to support this project with my own way of subscription mainly because I believe the original aspect and the humor/art/concept of it will make it shine. It is great to see a viable alternative (or even a follow-up) to Karryn's Prison. I do not plan on giving up on this one anytime soon, slow and steady is fine as long as it remains on course. Besides, a few hiccups is something we can tolerate right? I mean, they are developers and artists after all, they have their lives and who knows what is going on in their heads. We all need a breather sometimes and if this update is a reflection of that, I respect them for still delivering a decent graphical update, hence I supported them for a month in July.

On a final note, the guy who wrote that review with pure comparison to KP is a truly a magnificent cave dweller, I am baffled at the narrowness of their vision and the lack of appreciation of an inspired work... This kills the erotica industry and stagnates art's direction, why would anyone try to dissuade others from expanding the genre? Anyway, this comment was supposed to be one paragraph long, I have no idea how and why it turned into an essay...

Edit: Corrected a typo... Also added a comma... yeah...
Not really sure about the changelog itself, or one having even been made, but from what I could gather and picked up from Discord

"The changelog is still a work in progress and I will post it once it's completed, so as far as major changes go, this version includes a new Interrogation mini-game starring Amora, major changes to the Arcade which includes an episodic version of the main story, support for Mac and *(what should finally be)* a fix to the compatibility issue on Android."

Mind you, this is from almost two months ago, so its pretty likely that if there is a changelog that exists, and I can't find one, it's probably on either Patreon or another paid site, but I doubt it from what little perusing I did there as well.

So, realistically its mostly backend and a lot of little QoL in terms of actual gameplay I believe, as well as changes to the Arcade mode, and the new Interrogation mini-game having been implemented, over the short introduction scene that we had with Amora. All in all, haven't gotten to playing it, but I can say that there is a lot of work on adding animations in place of the still images for many positions, if not all. Its pretty easy to tell at least that work is being done, with what looks to be a bar drinking mini-game coming in either the next, or a future update as it seems to be getting a pretty big focus from what digging around I've done here, and the actual Development thread for the game, which you can find in the OP.

Admittedly I didn't play .45 so not sure how new it is, but the whole way diplomacy seems to work now is pretty new and different in terms of UI and such, at least compare to what I recall of .44. A changelog would be nice to see beyond that thought if anything else major did get added, but I don't think this was a huge content update in general, aside from said replacement of the interrogation scene with an actual playable mini-game now.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes