• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Lightning Warrior Raidy II: ~Temple of Desire~ [Final] [ZyX]

FireHawkX

Oct 16, 2018
My wife and I really loved the Raidy series (yes even the 3rd) because we actually enjoyed the game part as well ;) ... its like Grimrock but hentai... I really wish the 3.5 or 4th one would get translated...

For anyone wanting "more", i would recommend Demon Master Chris as well as Sakura Dungeon... not exactly the same, but decent nonetheless :) -- Also, RanceVI is an absolutely amazing game, even if the main character is horrible at first, the progression and actual quality game make it worth it..

If anyone has other dungeon crawler hentai suggestion, please i'd love to hear them out! Always on the lookout for new games in this style :)

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
how to make it fullscreen? i can't find it
nevermind i found a way just make a shortcut of the Raidy 2 exe application file, then on the shortcut go to properties, then "shortcut" and under "shortcut" select the "target" box, then add a space at the end of the line (after the last quotation mark) and type /f

Reactions: Douille

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
finally i have finish this game it, overall it a good game i recommend playing this gonna play the third now people say the gameplay is unbalanced but i still want to try it because the game size is 4.65GB so the quality scene are probably more good while this is just around 757MB
Here a good walkthrough

_Auster_

Mar 6, 2020
My wife and I really loved the Raidy series (yes even the 3rd) because we actually enjoyed the game part as well ;) ... its like Grimrock but hentai... I really wish the 3.5 or 4th one would get translated...

For anyone wanting "more", i would recommend Demon Master Chris as well as Sakura Dungeon... not exactly the same, but decent nonetheless :) -- Also, RanceVI is an absolutely amazing game, even if the main character is horrible at first, the progression and actual quality game make it worth it..

If anyone has other dungeon crawler hentai suggestion, please i'd love to hear them out! Always on the lookout for new games in this style :)
Sorry for the delay, but did you ever check the Idea Factory's dungeon crawlers Mary Skelter and Death end re;Quest? They're ecchi, and not hentai, but I see quite a praise for Death end re;Quest, and Mary Skelter: Nightmares is one of my favorite RPGs from the past 5 or so years by a long shot.

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
While I feel this is the best of the trilogy, what makes me so mad is the treatment of the Replicant. They could have handled her so much better in so many ways. So here is my complaints/what I would have done differently.

Like first off she doesn't even look like Raidy at all. Heck when I first looked at the CG images, I thought the purple haired lady was Raidy's sister or old friend who has gone to the dark side. Not her exact clone. And also where did she come from? Sure you can argue Raidy's DNA was taken when she was captured in the maze, but this was never stated. Also, I would have introduced her a little earlier like have Raidy go back to town after escaping from the maze and everybody is suddenly cold towards her because "Raidy" started to cause trouble. Then have the real Raidy go and do sexual favors to earn back everyone's trust so you can use their services like the item and weapon shop again.

And as for after the boss fight with Fake Raidy (they need to chage her fetish from enema to anything else, hell I would take milking FFS), have real Raidy convince her to apologize to everyone for the deception and use her powers for good after getting stuck in her punishment for a while. Afterwards, Raidy still fights the priest guy and she loses, but Fake Raidy comes with the explanation that she doesn't want to be anyone's puppet anymore and together, they use their lightning powers to kill the priest. Afterwards, Fake Raidy dies in real Raidy's arms since she isn't accustomed to using that much power like Real Raidy and Real Raidy keeps Fake Raidy's headband and bandana.

So sorry for the long rant, i feel her design and potential was wasted on being a last minute boss fight. Also i felt bad for the futa angel Mara something. She was pretty cute and my headcanon is both her and Fake Raidy survived the Temple collapsing since if Raidy and everyone could survive the tower collapsing from the first game, why wouldn't this case be possible?

So that's me just venting on the one giant thing that bugged me since I hate missed opportunities more than anything. So hopefully someday we meet Fake Raidy and the futa angel again.
1428349940739.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacie and Marcus22