3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Scoobertoo

May 17, 2018
I bought the game CD and I got a problem with the resolution it start up with a small picture in full screen.

Apshiama

Jun 27, 2017
did that finally get released overseas? Or just put on DLsite at all?
I guess they released it as usual. But Raidy 3.5 is not as booming as the previous series. So it's hard to find.
Btw I found the torrent link and successfully downloaded it. Here the torrent link

• Red Heart
Reactions: TopKoak

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I can't make heads or tails from the key settings. Where can I find out how to operate the game?

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
I guess they released it as usual. But Raidy 3.5 is not as booming as the previous series. So it's hard to find.
Btw I found the torrent link and successfully downloaded it. Here the torrent link
rip, seems this torrent has no seeders

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
well it downloaded, but now my antivirus is flagging it

Zecha

Jun 30, 2022
please make a map like raidy 1 and 2 like here

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hope someone can re-upload this. All the link is dead.
If you come across a game and all the links are dead, your best bet is to go back to the OP (Opening Post) where the links should be and click on the 'Report' button in the bottom left corner. Explain that the links are dead and hoepfully a mod will come by and re-upload them in the next day or so. Posting in the thread tends not to get you the results that you are looking for as not every thread has a mod watching it. I reported the OP for you so the links will hopefully fixed soon.

jjc051126

Oct 30, 2019
If you come across a game and all the links are dead, your best bet is to go back to the OP (Opening Post) where the links should be and click on the 'Report' button in the bottom left corner. Explain that the links are dead and hoepfully a mod will come by and re-upload them in the next day or so. Posting in the thread tends not to get you the results that you are looking for as not every thread has a mod watching it. I reported the OP for you so the links will hopefully fixed soon.
Thank you very much for the help.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote