RPGM Lilim Drive [Arumero Soft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Excuse me, just passing by...

Don't get excited, this is a basic, incomplete machine translated copy of the game.
It's... Playable? Cut-in dialogue wasn't translated, and there are spots my tool didn't reach, but it's something. I'll keep trying on my end, this is uncharted territory for me.
Oh yeah, and it's decompressed, so you can swap out graphics if you want.
-Made a new version, check below.

Last edited:

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Excuse me, just passing by...
Hey man, I appreciate this. I was totally unable to hook it and run it through something like textractor. I played through most of the game, on release, but didn't complete it. I was hoping the newest version would be dropped after a year of it being out. I don't want to replay the game unless I have the newest version. I can't believe it was never uploaded. I think I'm going to end up buying it myself. Though I've never gone through dlsite before.

Ok navigating dlsite was easier than expected. I support a lot of h-game creators so it's nice to have supported a dev I really like. Now let's see what we got....

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I've made a new version.

This is the 1.04 version of the game, but I also managed to fix the menu text and added unique names to all weapons.
Still can't figure out what's happening with the cut-in text, and there are still other places I can't reach, but whatever.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote