RPGM Lilim Drive [Arumero Soft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
It gives me an error when the girls becomes pregnant in battle is there an bugfix patch for this?

Mar 9, 2021
If you have the game from dlsite, they have been releasing bugfixes for missing image reports. Just re-download and see if it helps. If it's still giving you trouble, you could post it as a bug on their ci-en page.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You all know what's up.

That's Deep Seeker 2.1.2, MTL, decompiled. I launched the game and walked around, so I know it functions on a base level, but more testing is obviously needed, didn't touch the scripts file so a bunch of menu items were missed, yadda yadda.
This time, though, I'm smart enough to give a folder link instead of a direct one, so I won't need to update links every time changes are made. Progress!

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
You all know what's up.
Awesome. I had bought the game in the past so I hopped right in with mtool. But the bing translation is not nearly as good as the 1.04 one from here. A bit worried about transferring the 1.04 mtl to 2.1.2 because there seems to have been some major changes. Any thoughts?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Awesome. I had bought the game in the past so I hopped right in with mtool. But the bing translation is not nearly as good as the 1.04 one from here. A bit worried about transferring the 1.04 mtl to 2.1.2 because there seems to have been some major changes. Any thoughts?
Don't do that. The translations change the core files... all of them, instead of adding on top. Just porting over the modified files would result in you running 1.04 again, if it runs at all.
Also, bing? Use the google translation.

Reactions: Beats9821
Dec 29, 2017
You all know what's up.

That's Deep Seeker 2.1.2, MTL, decompiled. I launched the game and walked around, so I know it functions on a base level, but more testing is obviously needed, didn't touch the scripts file so a bunch of menu items were missed, yadda yadda.
This time, though, I'm smart enough to give a folder link instead of a direct one, so I won't need to update links every time changes are made. Progress!
I'm also working on a translation but unfortunately I seem to have broke something because after a certain point the birth mechanic no longer works. Did you figure out why this happens? Is it related to translating the script? I'm using translator++

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I'm also working on a translation but unfortunately I seem to have broke something because after a certain point the birth mechanic no longer works. Did you figure out why this happens? Is it related to translating the script? I'm using translator++
Don't fuck with the scripts file.
I 'think' that T++ can't actually write japanese characters when saving code, so it's kinda all or nothing on a file-by-file basis.
Obviously, this can fuck over game code super hard, so just isolate what files fuck things and don't touch. Don't even overwrite after exporting the project, use full vanilla.
Yeah, additional research revealed that T++ is the second best option for RPGM translation... out of two... and the first is RPGM itself.

Dec 29, 2017
I used the legacy VX parser and it worked just fine. Everything works other than pregnancy/ birth. I didn't run through the entire game but tested most what I could. The thing is it happened after I got to a certain point in the translation and I don't know what caused it, which exact entry. I will try to binary search it when I have time. Unfortunately I'm not familiar enough with the RPGM engine to mess with it directly :confused:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Don't fuck with the scripts file.
I 'think' that T++ can't actually write japanese characters when saving code, so it's kinda all or nothing on a file-by-file basis.
Obviously, this can fuck over game code super hard, so just isolate what files fuck things and don't touch. Don't even overwrite after exporting the project, use full vanilla.
Yeah, additional research revealed that T++ is the second best option for RPGM translation... out of two... and the first is RPGM itself.
I mean for MV and MZ at least there is the option of using a text editor, like notepad/Notepad++ etc directly on the json and js files xD

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I mean for MV and MZ at least there is the option of using a text editor, like notepad/Notepad++ etc directly on the json and js files xD
Lilim Drive's stuff is encrypted. rv.data files.
I wish I could edit JSONs directly. Perhaps I could figure a way to get Translator++ to output text files, so I could edit them manually, maybe the game would respect them...

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Lilim Drive's stuff is encrypted. rv.data files.
I wish I could edit JSONs directly. Perhaps I could figure a way to get Translator++ to output text files, so I could edit them manually, maybe the game would respect them...
Actually, I successfully reversed-engineered the entire game and then I DIED. X3
SUS the Translator++ on it and start TEST running it only to find out dat GAWD DANGIT sum stupid SCRIPT error keeps popping up every time I run into pink-ish mushrooms dat made my avatar lewd. >:/

I can also view and edit scripts as well since I got the RPGMaker Editor dat works with dis game. :3
1670032105913.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kadeko

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Actually, I successfully reversed-engineered the entire game and then I DIED. X3
SUS the Translator++ on it and start TEST running it only to find out dat GAWD DANGIT sum stupid SCRIPT error keeps popping up every time I run into pink-ish mushrooms dat made my avatar lewd. >:/

I can also view and edit scripts as well since I got the RPGMaker Editor dat works with dis game. :3
View attachment 2209695
I mean that sounds like normal stuff, you need to curate what T++ does, or it will try and translate references and stuff in the scripts, which ofc breaks things

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I mean that sounds like normal stuff, you need to curate what T++ does, or it will try and translate references and stuff in the scripts, which ofc breaks things
Already curateed it. >w>
I made it to not translate "notes" because dat almost always screws a game up, I check the scripts (Red Tagged). >w>
And I even did pathfinding where I took the mushroom and shoved to 2 where I last saved and repeat investigation tracing where I try to find out which common effect is failing to work. >w>
So far I narrowed down to dis one event:
1670032971841.png

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Wait could dis be happening because a common event name is too long? OwO
It cant be the scripts themselves because I did
NOT translate any scripts during exporting translation data btw. >w>

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Ik after sum investigating, testing, and redoing the translation again it seems to have fixed the problem??? >w>
I did do sum manual translations in the script section. >w> But now U walk over the pink spore mushroom and U get erected state on U. X3
I'm trying 2 figure out where it all went wrong. >w> Because I also did sum personal modification to the game as well such as CHEATING by giving myself MAX levels. >:3 And was speed TEST RUNNING the translated game to see if there was any faults like the one I encounter above. ^w^

My Translation of this game will be released SOON (Trying to get Gadriel on board to). ^w^

Reactions: Beats9821

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
NOTICE: Do not, and I mean DO NOT use English Version of RPG Maker VX tool on dis game.
I been straining over the Translator++ to figure out why my game keeps crashing and found out dat it was the English Version of RPG Maker VX dat was changing sum things in the scripts (IDK wat because I'm to busy 2 go hunt dat crap down).

Wat confirms my theory is dat I took a fresh Data folder (not modified by RPG Maker Engine yet), went to the CG to unlock 3 enemies dat I don't have.
Saves the project and goes into the game to do a mock H battle with em only to get an Error with a crash.
And I didn't translate one line of code or anything of the game. >:/

I'm also sharing my Translation files for dis game to. :3
The
Risky one has everything in it which U'll have 2 pain stakenly scroll through and check (double check my work basically).
And the
Stable one is for beginners U can basically export it as is and it should work, although only export the "Game.ini" and "/YAML" DO NOT EXPORT the "/Script" section unless U like a CRASHY GAME LUL. X3 ENJOY!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindazana

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
NOTICE: Do not, and I mean DO NOT use English Version of RPG Maker VX tool on dis game.
I been straining over the Translator++ to figure out why my game keeps crashing and found out dat it was the English Version of RPG Maker VX dat was changing sum things in the scripts (IDK wat because I'm to busy 2 go hunt dat crap down).
Well... according to the OP at least(I haven't actually downloaded the game), the game is a RPGM XP game... so no wonder you are getting issues if you try and use VX on it, for all intents and purposes each version of RPGM is completely seperate engines, and as such engine and game needs to ALWAYS match

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote