Others - Completed - Lilitales [v1.04] [TUNNEL No.73/Kagura Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

metalliko

like adao says, in this game, you get to experience being enslaved, raped if you loose. The princess in distress, also gets defiled as you race against time to save her!

i just love this kind of game because the corruption make sense. The CG is realy good.
    This only thing that i do not like on this one is that it is hard too not lose (and so to be rape) in this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

abao

Actually fun combat system, exquisite art, and a whole lot of voice lines. Wow. I totally didn't expect that.

In this game, you get to experience being enslaved, raped, forced to sell your body, and more! Your princess, the damsel in distress, also gets defiled as you race against time to save her!

Some light BDSM, a good dose of aphrodisiac, and a gratuitous amount of dicking, what's not to like?

This is basically the fix for you degenerates out there craving some good ol fashioned rape without bimbofication, but with the world building to make the rape seem not just possible but legitimately plausible.

Also...
    Game over rape. Fuck this shit I'm ou-
    YOU CAN CONTINUE PLAYING AFTER LOSING#(*@&%(&!!!

A solid 5/5 right there.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Shirouste

Awesome game which I'm spending hours on it, just for the gameplay and the story. It really makes you want to progress the story, while having super sexy chicks in it. The drawing is very good !

I strongly recommend this game !