3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I believe I got it in one of the chests on the first 2 or 3 floors of the 1st dungeon, just keep opening all chests and purifying billets as usual. I remember having it by level 6 after farming every chest while trying to find a better sword, I managed to get a bunch of things except A BETTER VERSION OF THAT DAMN GLACIER SWORD! I've always been a 'burn the world' bitch until I played this game and got that sword. An ice debuff in an RPG maker game that actually does something useful against defense instead of just being a different flavor of randomly working stun/poor man's dollar bodega time control.
Agreed.. Say is there any way to avoid those wall tentacles?? They tend to show up when Im gunning for the portal to get to avoid getting caught..

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Agreed.. Say is there any way to avoid those wall tentacles?? They tend to show up when Im gunning for the portal to get to avoid getting caught..
If you pay close attention to the walls you'll see a purple crack, just walk closer to the walls closest to your camera/make sure you have 1 space of distance between you and the crack to avoid them. One strat you can use is [Check Weakness] followed by either [Sword Toss] (to hope for a possible stun) and rely on its weakening effect OR double your next sword attack power, depending on which you do you can waste the turn grabbing your sword (unless you have the item that gives you a 50% to act twice), use the skill to double your next swing and slap the shit out of it with a [Double Strike]. The name of the game when playing as Journey is equip the highest damage beat stick you have, spam either stun or double the attack power of next strike free use skills, then go ham with either double strike or sword toss. One reason the Glacier Sword is so good is that if its effect procs on the first supped up double strike hit then the second hit will do even more damage due to the enemy having reduced defense values.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
If you pay close attention to the walls you'll see a purple crack, just walk closer to the walls closest to your camera/make sure you have 1 space of distance between you and the crack to avoid them. One strat you can use is [Check Weakness] followed by either [Sword Toss] (to hope for a possible stun) and rely on its weakening effect OR double your next sword attack power, depending on which you do you can waste the turn grabbing your sword (unless you have the item that gives you a 50% to act twice), use the skill to double your next swing and slap the shit out of it with a [Double Strike]. The name of the game when playing as Journey is equip the highest damage beat stick you have, spam either stun or double the attack power of next strike free use skills, then go ham with either double strike or sword toss. One reason the Glacier Sword is so good is that if its effect procs on the first supped up double strike hit then the second hit will do even more damage due to the enemy having reduced defense values.
Tyvm.. Well now I got two companions, so right now Im tearing through everything.. That Vanguard Wave is insane..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Where the devil is the exit from Dithonions castle area?? I got caught by the darn creature, and now Im trying to flee back to town, but I keep getting caught and I manage a couple of battles, but then I run out of potions and are screwed. And I cant find any portals to get me to safety..

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Where the devil is the exit from Dithonions castle area?? I got caught by the darn creature, and now Im trying to flee back to town, but I keep getting caught and I manage a couple of battles, but then I run out of potions and are screwed. And I cant find any portals to get me to safety..
The place is intentionally maze like to make it hard to escape, but if you go as south as you can youll find the boat

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Its randomly generated but a good rule of thumb is to make several saves, take any path leading out of that first chamber and then any path that will lead south (i.e.: make a save while in the first room, pick any path to the next room, make a second save and every time you enter a new room overwrite that second save). Each captured teammate will be in certain rooms such as the room with the dark purple tree and in the room you start off in. Keep in mind that as more patrols that spot you a meter will go up that will spawn Captain Planet-sized and it will start chasing you. Also, if it does spawn in a room you just entered and its blocking your progress just head back into the previous room and head back in to reset its position.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Its randomly generated but a good rule of thumb is to make several saves, take any path leading out of that first chamber and then any path that will lead south (i.e.: make a save while in the first room, pick any path to the next room, make a second save and every time you enter a new room overwrite that second save). Each captured teammate will be in certain rooms such as the room with the dark purple tree and in the room you start off in. Keep in mind that as more patrols that spot you a meter will go up that will spawn Captain Planet-sized and it will start chasing you. Also, if it does spawn in a room you just entered and its blocking your progress just head back into the previous room and head back in to reset its position.
Cheers.. I have a ton of saves and was just about to use one of them, and then I found the exit. So all good now.. But now I need to get stronger, cuz my party is no match for that dragon..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
The place is intentionally maze like to make it hard to escape, but if you go as south as you can youll find the boat
Found it.. Now I need to wreck all the lower levels, cuz my party is no match for the dragon..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
That's also intentional lol, I beat the second boss and still couldn't fight the dithonian
Dragon popped out in 1st floor, so luckily I was going for his head. Had stocked up on mannsling tears, and down he went.. 2nd boss is history as well, so now all I can do is wait for next update =)

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Dragon popped out in 1st floor, so luckily I was going for his head. Had stocked up on mannsling tears, and down he went.. 2nd boss is history as well, so now all I can do is wait for next update =)
Oh nice, I thought it just regenerated too fast to kill. And yea im looking forward to the next few updates. The next one is adding berserker scenes for brigit and the doctor, after that its either goblins capturing girls or the third stage of the labyrinth

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Oh nice, I thought it just regenerated too fast to kill. And yea im looking forward to the next few updates. The next one is adding berserker scenes for brigit and the doctor, after that its either goblins capturing girls or the third stage of the labyrinth
Admit I used a good pot of potions, energy, power and resolve.. But that did the trick..

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes