Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is this lucifer series now out and about ... they go beyond the atrocities that makes ...
well ... demonesses demonesses (lilith the wife of god and mother to lucifer and his other angels goes on a killing spree on Earth -> for a whole season ;)!)

you can also explore some lore in them winchester brothers demon hunters series ... a lot of them -> where god has a sister - anti god like creature - working towards end of days.

Or you could skip the hassle and play this game;)!

• Haha
Reactions: Darkmetal

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
you can also explore some lore in them winchester brothers demon hunters series ... a lot of them -> where god has a sister - anti god like creature - working towards end of days.
Now that's just outright ripping off Zoroastrianism and other dualistic religions (and duly inherits all the theological headaches which in part got those sidelined by straight monotheistic creeds in the first place); also full frontal direst heresy in the books of any even remotely mainstream Christian (and for that matter, Abrahamic) doctrine...

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. we get it ... Dev switched form poli amorous doctrine of the Romans to the monotheist full of angels on different missions doctrine ... that makes perfect sense when looking at the most successful one god / one savior doctrines swirling IRL

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Oh .. we get it ... Dev switched form poli amorous doctrine of the Romans to the monotheist full of angels on different missions doctrine ... that makes perfect sense when looking at the most successful one god / one savior doctrines swirling IRL
Literally what.

I mean what does that even have to do with *anything*.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the short completed beta explanation to the dawn of the nephilim and the ode to the roman empire's demise by the entanglement of the blood lines - Gabi the pure breeds Lili the candy cane loins ripper apple of man's eye -> that is literally the demise of the Roman empire in one fell swoop -> which coincides with the wrapping of the eros adventures from the latter game where we explored the roman pantheons.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Cain and Abel. Don't expect people to immediately recognise (misspelled, correct spelling "recognize") names you don't even spell correctly...

That would be the , circa 13th century AD. (Also, "apocrypha". (Hm? Nope: "Apocrypha" with a capital A)) The version where she hooks up with Samael is from the somewhat older (and pretty awesomely named) (<sigh> It's "Emanation") - the passages quotes directly in the article are kinda trippy already (also assert there are two separate Liliths, of whom the "greater" is married to Samael and the "lesser" to Asmodeus... yeah).

come (close but not quite: "comes") straight outta ancient Mesopotamia and good luck trying to untangle *that* unholy mess because supernatural beings called lil-something are a downright nuisance in myths of that corner of the world and half the time maddeningly vaguely described in the surviving material. Headache intensifies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to continue this debate(?) PM me. :)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Awesome prologue! I hope you continue the story, the archangel seems like it could be a fun fight :)

Reactions: McWoodz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Have her present choise or ther no see anythink to make choise and play as female or...? Nithink, i prefer ask befor downlod it

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Have her present choise or ther no see anythink to make choise and play as female or...? Nithink, i prefer ask befor downlod it
It is a narrated short story, there are no choices.
You can compare it to a piece of art that you see in a museum, you only know after you see it.
Also it is not even half a gigabyte file size to be worried about downloading it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I read multi endings in hear, this will be present options choise i think, but i think I'd ont' wants read without choise or ploy without choise.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes