HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
Not probably.
This IS their best work so far.
Meh, either Tamer and Tower 2 is much better. This one doesn't even have a happy ending for Lilith (you left her behind in the nightmare no matter what). You can't actually beat any of the powerful recurring succubi (Sheep and blond Succubus), and the part about the Akashic Record was weird.

Only thing better about this is the engine and animation, which is certainly a huge deal, but the story and sex is lacking compared to previous titles.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
Why is Torte returning as a small fry in this? It's been so long since I played Succubus Tower 2, but during her ending she was kind of a big deal? Or is that not canon?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Guys why do i keep getting this error
View attachment 3644101
how do i fix this?

I can play just fine,it just stops me from doing anything unless i click retry.
Its just annoying having to click retry everytime i want to do something

It seems like its expecting that file to be in the wrong format. If you look in the detailed folder you will see a 'Thunder12' file but its in a different file format. You could generate a .ogg file and put it int he folder - it would play the "wrong" sound but probably wouldn't give an error message.

I'm not sure how you are generating this error but I suppose just copy Thunder12 and paste it in the same folder. Rename the new one to 'Thunder12.ogg' and see what you get.

Alternatively, redownload the game and see if maybe that file was just missed.

Gedrackmon

Jul 23, 2022
I was annoyed by the MTL in this game so I started looking into retranslating it.
I can tell you that there is a lot more than simply the female-MC-exclusive lines that is MTLed. Many loss scenes, drain events, etc. are written in MTL that barely qualifies as English.
But even besides that, from a translator's perspective, honestly the existing parts that seem actually translated aren't that great either. There are many parts that differ heavily from what the Japanese says. Either a) the translator was pressed for time and made a lot of things up, or b) they did not understand the text and made things up, possibly relying on MTL sometimes (but the kind that at least sounds like logical English even when it's inaccurate, like GPT)
All of this is just to say it's questionable whether this game has ever been properly translated from my perspective. I wouldn't feel right leaving all that in, so I will be rewriting the whole thing, not just the obviously MTL'ed parts. As a result it will take quite a long time, as any game of this size would take to properly translate. It's not like I'm being paid for this or anything, so I'll have to do it in spare time while I have other hobbies, so it's looking like on the order of months, not days. Please relax unless we're getting to like September or something.
How is the translation coming along?

foghw3u4oikthi

Sep 16, 2022
Hey. There doesn't seem to be the blue stars in the main room that takes you to the recolllection room for me. I'm on version 4.0...

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Just to be sure, the game is fully translated now right?
If you literally go back 1 page, the guy is in the process of translating it.

If you mean the actual one in this thread if the links are still available yes, it is fully translated, mtl apparently.

Reactions: deadbeatdude
Jul 24, 2021
lol, by the fact that futas have both genitals it actually means that they are both male and female.
So referring to a futa generally as a "girl with a dick" is already wrong.

This concept of "futas = girls with dicks" comes from the fact that "futas" started out (at least in manga/anime) as girls who grew dicks (due to magic, special medical drugs, demonic corruption or whatever).

But generally speaking futas are both genders.

Just like you can create a futa by having a girl grow a dick, you can also create a futa by having a boy grow a pussy and enlarge his chest to "tits".

So if you see a futa how would you know which case it actually is unless someone states that it is a "girl with a dick" or a "boy with a pussy and tits"?

That is what I meant with my joke.
The opening post states it is a "female futa".
So it made it out to be a joke on clarifying that it is "a girl with a dick" and not a "male futa" = "a boy with a pussy and tits".

Btw. on wiki there is good short article/explanation about intersex people as they are called today:
Coming in after years ..... Are you still stupid?

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes