herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
So far I found only ONE typical RPGM game that I really liked and that one also had battle fuck or fuck battles. Let's see if this is as good as Outdoor Camp RPG.
Also, yay for finally a game that's not all about tit goblins.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
The CGs on hitomi are "mosaiced" so I wouldn't get your hopes up sadly.

Futanari: "In today's language it refers almost exclusively to characters who have an overall feminine body, but have both female and male primary genitalia (although testicles are not always present)."

Idk what kind of futas you have been coming across :WutFace:
I would be okay with tomboy but there is a certain threshold. (At least for me)
lol, by the fact that futas have both genitals it actually means that they are both male and female.
So referring to a futa generally as a "girl with a dick" is already wrong.

This concept of "futas = girls with dicks" comes from the fact that "futas" started out (at least in manga/anime) as girls who grew dicks (due to magic, special medical drugs, demonic corruption or whatever).

But generally speaking futas are both genders.

Just like you can create a futa by having a girl grow a dick, you can also create a futa by having a boy grow a pussy and enlarge his chest to "tits".

So if you see a futa how would you know which case it actually is unless someone states that it is a "girl with a dick" or a "boy with a pussy and tits"?

That is what I meant with my joke.
The opening post states it is a "female futa".
So it made it out to be a joke on clarifying that it is "a girl with a dick" and not a "male futa" = "a boy with a pussy and tits".

Btw. on wiki there is good short article/explanation about intersex people as they are called today:

Last edited:

Venca

Aug 10, 2017
Not diminishing the work they have done, but people who plan to only translate the parts of games they like, then release the partial translation as a finished job, are a detriment to the hentai TL community as a whole. It's fine to stop work on a translation citing disinterest, a lack of time, or to pass it on to another group. But going into a translation with the intention of only doing half the job is a garbage mentality.
So someone who (for example) wanted to translate a VN, only translated a few routes, and then decided to suddenly drop it for arbitrary reasons is cool. But a guy who is upfront about the fact that he is only going to translate part of the game? That's where we draw the line.
And the reason he did not translate the other route is, as he himself said, the lack of interest in it.
Trying to dissuade people from making free translations is the real garbage mentality. Unless the translation is worse than MTL, of course.

Feb 26, 2018
lol, by the fact that futas have both genitals it actually means that they are both male and female.

This concept of "futas = girls with dicks" comes from the fact that "futas" started out (at least in manga/anime) as girls who grew dicks (due to magic, special medical drugs, demonic corruption or whatever).

Just like you can create a futa by having a girl grow a dick, you can also create a futa by having a boy grow a pussy and enlarge his chest to "tits".

So if you see a futa how would you know which case it actually is unless someone states that it is a "girl with a dick" or a "boy with a pussy and tits"?

So it made it out to be a joke on clarifying that it is "a girl with a dick" and not a "male futa" = "a boy with a pussy and tits".
Well I did include the definition so I did this to myself.
Well we are at such a day and age where there is a shet ton of talk about gender so amma preface this with: "I do not wish to piss anyone off, if you find what am saying is wrong feel free to point it out I guess but do not expect a response." since #1 I am too dumb to go into a deep convo and #2 not sure if this is the place for it.

Anyway

"refers almost exclusively to characters who have an overall feminine body"
now I guess you could argue about how feminine a body would need to be but I think a general rule of thumb is if you look at it, "you see a girl".
"but have both female and male primary genitalia" so I guess you can be like: Okay overall feminine body so the balance is tipped to the female side already, and now you add in a deck and a pussey which equals itself out so the balanced tipped more to the female side at least from 51-99% I guess. (start % should be even more since again "overall feminine body")

So if we are going by technicalities they are more female than male which is why they also use "dickgirl". Opposite being "cuntboy" both genitals but with a manly "attire" so also no honkers.
Another thing to note is for these 2 tags the use "Yuri" and "Yaoi".
For dickgirl/futanari they use "Yuri" aka "girls's love". For cuntboy/"dakudoru(?)" they use "Yaoi" aka "boys' love".

Even you mentioned how females grew a dick in hentai. I know about ones where it's "gender bender" that leaves them with a dick but they do turn into a girl, growing the bob and vagine and changing to the "female body type".
But I don't think I ever came across one where it's a male body but with a pussy on under futanari. (And I have played and read, well... a few futanari stuff)

Now I am not saying it is wrong to have a manly body with a pussy! I am talking about my personal preferences and the definition at hand.
I am only saying that futanari is mostly about essentially a female with a dick attached to her just so I am clear here.
I am not debating the gender types in real life, I am only debating hentai definitions. So not a medical professional but just a horny fucker. :p

So someone who (for example) wanted to translate a VN, only translated a few routes, and then decided to suddenly drop it for arbitrary reasons is cool. But a guy who is upfront about the fact that he is only going to translate part of the game? That's where we draw the line.
And the reason he did not translate the other route is, as he himself said, the lack of interest in it.
Trying to dissuade people from making free translations is the real garbage mentality. Unless the translation is worse than MTL, of course.
Well if he is doing it for free (so mainly for himself) I don't think that he is in the wrong that much.
He did do enough work where people could enjoy the game if played with the male protag. Thus he shared it, but doing the extra work for something you yourself not gonna enjoy and not gonna get paid for is rather dumb... although it would be appreciated by some people.

And people can still touch on the translation afterwards if someone who is interested in the futa version wants to translate.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think that line is not meant to explicitely mention that she is a futa.
Instead it is meant to explicitely state that the futa is a female / a "she".

Futas have both sexual organs so they could be referred to as "male" or/and "female".

So imagine if it was a "male" futa!
What horror that would be.

:LOL:
That would be a "Cunt Boy" though

Btw. on wiki there is good short article/explanation about intersex people as they are called today:
In general the difference is the way the Character perceives itself and others react to it, either it's considered by itself and others as male or female, I haven't seen a story when a character is reffered to as "it" just yet

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
So far I found only ONE typical RPGM game that I really liked and that one also had battle fuck or fuck battles. Let's see if this is as good as Outdoor Camp RPG.
Also, yay for finally a game that's not all about tit goblins.
would you mind uploading your version of Outdoor Camp?

lullus35

May 4, 2020
Well this is first time I had to watch out for succubus sisters with sniper rifle and cut-scene with moonwalking in the same map.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
So let me get this straight. This translation was uploaded here with the male route "fully translated," but the futa route is only partially translated?

How much exactly "partially translated" are we talking about because I was looking forward to the futa route after last game. I don't want to invest several hours just to hit a wall where it becomes moon speak near the end of the game so does any one have an estimate on how much/what isn't translated for the futa route?

Jul 9, 2017
While I don't want to be that guy, could we please get this on Nopy or Workupload? The other hosts give me 500 KB/s at best...

4.90 star(s) 21 Votes