zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Not diminishing the work they have done, but people who plan to only translate the parts of games they like, then release the partial translation as a finished job, are a detriment to the hentai TL community as a whole. It's fine to stop work on a translation citing disinterest, a lack of time, or to pass it on to another group. But going into a translation with the intention of only doing half the job is a garbage mentality.
Typically I'd agree, but looking through the ULMF thread, it seems that this was done over an MTL, in which case, it is HIGHLY unlikely, after the MTL was done, that anyone was going to pick this up and manually translate it, so I'd say this is a win all around.

So let me get this straight. This translation was uploaded here with the male route "fully translated," but the futa route is only partially translated?

How much exactly "partially translated" are we talking about because I was looking forward to the futa route after last game. I don't want to invest several hours just to hit a wall where it becomes moon speak near the end of the game so does any one have an estimate on how much/what isn't translated for the futa route?
As I understand it, this is a human translation of the male route, and a partial human, mostly machine, translation of the futa route. Either is playable, but the male route will be much higher quality translation wise.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
So question about the options. If you have both Easy and Hard mode on, is that the game's technical normal mode? I'm just wondering since I do want a challenge but I also don't like it when the game is too frustrating to finish. Also going down difficulty if I'm having a hard time is like the game has defeated me so I prefer not to switch between the two.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
This is a game I was working on translating awhile back, had to stop because irl happened but when I came back to it there was another person translating it that had more work done already so I decided to just leave it to them. I'm pretty happy that someone else picked it up while I was away though, this game is definitely above average in my book (though it's no shrift or MGQ).

I'd fix the Alice MTL but T++ doesn't let me run multiple instances so it would be a pain. Seriously wish T++ would work like other editing software and let you have multiple "projects" open.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
would you mind uploading your version of Outdoor Camp?
its a game with underaged girls only:sick:
(an insult to battle fuck)
search for RJ223206 (FBI is watching)

also
Typically I'd agree, but looking through the ULMF thread, it seems that this was done over an MTL, in which case, it is HIGHLY unlikely, after the MTL was done, that anyone was going to pick this up and manually translate it, so I'd say this is a win all around.
its a free fan made translation fatalus doesn't even has a patreon(y)
and the game has lots of text also he translated leotard quest which is a bf classic
(also one of the first bf games i've played)

also
which character is the "futa protagonist"?
it's the "female" protagonist you can choose when starting a new game
also there is a futa girl (errata, futa version) that ass fucks the mc. they did add all kinds of fetish in the game:cautious:
(we might need the gay tag cause of that...)

also
hmm I think I played the prequel to this, anyone remember the name?
just search for circle-tekua
or look here

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The bridge to Nono is a story event or a sidequest? I tried a few things without leaving the area but nothing happened.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
The bridge to Nono is a story event or a sidequest? I tried a few things without leaving the area but nothing happened.
You have to use the item "Large and long log" which you can randomly find at the farmspots.

The problem with the futa path is, that the text is copy and paste of the male path which means that she is referred to as he and he is referred to as she.

Reactions: DBAV

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The problem with the futa path is, that the text is copy and paste of the male path which means that she is referred to as he and he is referred to as she.
That's actually acceptable, considering the absolute narm mere MTL tends to produce never mind now its routine fumbling with gender-neutral Japanese pronouns that I'm used to...

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
That's actually acceptable, considering the absolute narm mere MTL tends to produce never mind now its routine fumbling with gender-neutral Japanese pronouns that I'm used to...
I also think so, and if you have that in mind its playable and it's only referred to the standard text, the futa specific contend is correct translated so far as I see it, so it was most likely because the translator didn't want to revise the same text again.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
it's the "female" protagonist you can choose when starting a new game
also there is a futa girl (errata, futa version) that ass fucks the mc. they did add all kinds of fetish in the game:cautious:
(we might need the gay tag cause of that...)
Wait, who or where is this? I only found one girl with one scene and a strap-on, I want the one you're talking :O

4.90 star(s) 21 Votes