saulmeister1

Feb 13, 2018
Hey that actually worked for me too! I had this issue with a couple of games that have animations where you only see the first frame then it glitches out. I downloaded the nwjs on google and copy/paste all of the files into the game and that did it! Weird how it wasn't working for us but everyone else plays just fine. I'm wondering why... I do have a brand new PC that I've built so maybe I don't have all of the codecs or something.
I am unsure if i downloaded the correct nw.js from google? I tried to do what you said but it just made the background black in the game. Please help with instructions and providing a link to the correct files to download.

sasukai

Aug 2, 2017
I unzipped the folder to desktop assuming that's what you mean by export? Also I deleted the first time and reinstalled but still same issue not being able to see animations / girls?
How I got this game to work was to run it at Windows 7 Compatibility mode.

Reactions: Cryswar

Suterugomi

Oct 28, 2022
I am unsure if i downloaded the correct nw.js from google? I tried to do what you said but it just made the background black in the game. Please help with instructions and providing a link to the correct files to download.
i'm also having the same issue, the animation in the game is very laggy , have you found the proper fix for this?

Last edited:

Roberto4321

Jul 27, 2022
Hey guys i'm stuck. I got to chapter 3.1 and i found the note saying that the patient equipment is stored in lockers.
I found some lockers behind the reception room but they are all locked, what do i do?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
i did that and somehow i cant break the larger ones. it wont let me progress and i keep running into torte. its like there is no way out of the chase area
Nonono you have to break the small ones only. The big ones are unbreakable.
You have to find your way only through the breakable ice.

terraff6

Dec 29, 2017
Nonono you have to break the small ones only. The big ones are unbreakable.
You have to find your way only through the breakable ice.
oh ok. i break the small ones then unbreakable ones keep blocking me. idk if i am missing something

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
oh ok. i break the small ones then unbreakable ones keep blocking me. idk if i am missing something
I try to do it now but there is only a route you can follow, so you have to follow the route without the big ice blocking entirely the road at least
EDIT: I did it in one minute. The only thing I can think is you aren't reading the roadmap correctly. Simply speaking you're following only the blue road, so my bet is you're ignoring the desert terrain(?) on the left side when you run north at the beginning.

Last edited:

pogo11

May 19, 2021
Where do I find Lilith after beating Anima? I got past the ship which I assume was the true ending, but I can't find Lilith anywhere except the gallery.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Where do I find Lilith after beating Anima? I got past the ship which I assume was the true ending, but I can't find Lilith anywhere except the gallery.
You find her simply going where you fighted her the first time, but you need to choose the EX stage.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

milky9001

Oct 10, 2021
im kinda stuck in the mansion level i got the conference key but it still wont open, i already opened all 4 lockers and got only 3 keys, am i missing something or is my game bugged ?

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes