Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
The gallery has the option to retry fight and replay events you've done before but if you don't want to find everything which isn't to hard but either way then there is a cat you can talk to in there that can unlock the whole gallery. The game has the same system as there other one which u can reach lvl 99 but you can energy drain with other characters to upgrade their services to craft better gear. Combat is split between fighting on the map shooting/stabbing mob enemies and then with the succubus it the same BF mechanic as every other BF they attack then you attack etc though unlike the last game this one has animation
So you still cant access anything outside of fights... disappointing. Way too much work and takes way too long to go from one scene/character to another

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
It seems that the level drain scenes are MTL? More specifically i've seen the torte and her sister and lilith's drain scenes just saying things in improper english that would come out of a MTL.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
excuse me but the saves in op don't show up when i paste them into the save folder.
If you're getting the save just for the gallery, you don't need it. If you go into the recollection area and talk to the cat you can unlock the gallery.

Sickenemy16

Aug 19, 2018
is there a way to charge your character other then the start of the game, or dose someone have a save i could uses?
i'd like the futa girl and the galley.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks for this, was actually fully worth playing through (used the provided easier modes but w/e) story and sex bits A+.

Thanks again and good luck.

Local13

Jan 17, 2018
This will probably get buried, but during every battle, the screen flashes to black and basically crashes. How do I avoid this?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Can anyone send me a download link to their new game? Looks dope but I cannot pledge to their japanese patreon, payment doesn't go through for some reason.
you mean this

its 5$ for a 0.1 demo:cautious:

and i'm pretty sure that メルブレver0.24 is this

which is free

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
yea... 5 dollars for a single really early acces i think not worth it! I will wait till that demo is free.. it will be someday xD cuz that succuby posture so damm hot!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
the Characters dont appear for me in the combat scenes. Theres just the background image :/
Edit: Windows 8 compability mode + turning off fullscreen helped

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 22 Votes