Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is this the same succubus? I just took a look at the Succubus Tower 2 page and it looks like a fun game too.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Is this the same succubus? I just took a look at the Succubus Tower 2 page and it looks like a fun game too.
yea the devs like to reuse there girls its like a trademark or something

but they're going to add new character in their next game

like that blonde succubus and that dragon thing
looking really good so far i'm so gonna buy it once its out:cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
yea the devs like to reuse there girls its like a trademark or something

but they're going to add new character in their next game

like that blonde succubus and that dragon thing
looking really good so far i'm so gonna buy it once its out:cool:
I tried out the demo, was pretty nice even if I didn't really understand anything due to MTL, I'm decently excited for it depending how much I liked Lilith in Nightmare.

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure it is, Succubus Tower 2 is also a pretty nice game but it feels so much more grindy than Succubus tamer 2 and especially this one.
Yeah. The difference is that Tower 2's way of leveling was directly fighting the succubus which usually took at least a minute or two, and you needed to beat multiples for one level. I just said screw it and later used save editor and gave myself 99 of those Lvl Up pots to save myself the trouble lol. Torte in this game was also really funny. I laughed when she got moonwalked on when she was trying to snipe the MC.

Same Torte this is after her defeat and losing all her power to the protagonist. She is in the dream world to recover it.
Ha. She reaped what she sowed.

• Haha

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
How do you view the virgin loss scenes in the recollection room? I haven't beaten the game yet or done the unlock everything move, but when I get the virgin status back and go into the room, there's no option before the fight starts to have that potential scene play out. Any ideas?

The pham

Aug 19, 2017
How do you view the virgin loss scenes in the recollection room? I haven't beaten the game yet or done the unlock everything move, but when I get the virgin status back and go into the room, there's no option before the fight starts to have that potential scene play out. Any ideas?
It's not really a "scene", just some dialogue about you're virgin when the fight start. Depend on some charaters that the "virgin" will become "temptation" scene.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
It's not really a "scene", just some dialogue about you're virgin when the fight start. Depend on some charaters that the "virgin" will become "temptation" scene.
Got it. I'd remembered some of the pre-fight temptation options for like the first boss, but didn't know it wasn't the same for others. Thanks!

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
I want to know to been trying to unlock it for 3 hours now, already finished the game and so many saves.
You need to have found all of the merchant dreams in every stage to unlock it. They're not too bad to find if you just explore the levels, the most annoying one would probably be the world 7 one, where it's in 7-2 and timegated, but it's near the southeast corner of the city.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You need to have found all of the merchant dreams in every stage to unlock it. They're not too bad to find if you just explore the levels, the most annoying one would probably be the world 7 one, where it's in 7-2 and timegated, but it's near the southeast corner of the city.
When you say timegated, do you mean that the player can lock themselves out of acquiring it?

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes