xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Of course this is not my version of the translation.
I got the update from ULMF and I found the japanese version of the game elsewhere. You can find the details .
Probably it was mentioned here somewhere, but probably it was forgotten.
The update there was done in the early 2021, so I was confused about why here it wasn't updated...
I tried it and even with my old saves in the 3.1 ver is working well.
If there is something off I can check it in my little spare time.
Mods, do your magic and make pregnancy patch for this game.
This is a killer request for this game :ROFLMAO:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Lilith in Nightmare! [v4.0] [circle-tekua]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 410 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Just wanted to ask, how is the translation? 50% for both male and female MC routes? so it means that 50% of game is not translated? thanks in advance!

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Grind. Also if it's you first time running into her: just run.
Grind what? I used cheats but it didn't do anything... unless it broke the break and made Torte op af lol wouldn't make sense though because I only edited my stats with MZMV cheat menu

Last edited:

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Is the new 4.0 a new official update? Can't see any new patch notes from Dlsite or their Cien.

View attachment 3184341
Can confirm that I personally got version 4.0 at 12.05.2021 with translation and stuff you can find in the first post (finished male version only, fully translated as far as I remember) So unless translation got changed, it is still a three years old release.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
From what I remember the male route is fully translated, and the female route is not, I think the female may be partially or fully machine translated.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
gezus they still updated this game?! its been so long since I completed it and my saves are gone so idk if i wanna replay it over again

Tmed"

Feb 26, 2022
If anyone has battle animation issues/glitch like some people mentioned, after some testing, just replace libEGL.dll with this one and it will (probably) be fixed, at least it worked for me.
I love you

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
gezus they still updated this game?! its been so long since I completed it and my saves are gone so idk if i wanna replay it over again
4.0 came out quite a while ago (Dec 2020) we just never got the update here. It adds the unused animations to the gallery via a all animations viewer and a EX fight against Lilith.
If you just want to view the unused animations just go straight to the gallery and if you want the EX fight do the same thing but also use a save editor to have the expected levels/gear for the fight.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
4.0 came out quite a while ago (Dec 2020) we just never got the update here. It adds the unused animations to the gallery via a all animations viewer and a EX fight against Lilith.
If you just want to view the unused animations just go straight to the gallery and if you want the EX fight do the same thing but also use a save editor to have the expected levels/gear for the fight.
ah gotcha, the dev's work is really unique so I'll check out the new animations

Arachno

Jun 30, 2017
so yeah I used to be able to play this game but now with this update there's a bunch of loading errors when in the main menu and I can't do anything whithout getting spammed by a bunch of different loading errors

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
so yeah I used to be able to play this game but now with this update there's a bunch of loading errors when in the main menu and I can't do anything whithout getting spammed by a bunch of different loading errors
Not on my side. We need a screenshot of the error to see what kind of problem you have.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I remembe r the grind... he previous game.. I cold use chat egine to make my life easier by finding the legvel. Can't seem to do it now

Chloethelazy

Feb 6, 2019
For some reason my animations are broken, i dont know what to do- They glitch around until its just a still image...

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
I remembe r the grind... he previous game.. I cold use chat egine to make my life easier by finding the legvel. Can't seem to do it now
The grind is part of the femdom here.
You are suffering to gain lvl then a fucking woman come and steal your lvl.
And you can tribute your lvl to a succubus / woman and being looked down while doing it.
If it was not grindy, the lvl drain wouldn't be interesting. It is the main fetish in this game.

4.90 star(s) 22 Votes