Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Is it just me, because i have a color weakness, but to me the MC's dick looks green. Maybe he is an orc? :)
Sometimes transitions in animations are a bit wonkey.
Other than that, it's a great start. Freya is superb.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Is it just me, because i have a color weakness, but to me the MC's dick looks green. Maybe he is an orc? :)
Sometimes transitions in animations are a bit wonky.
Other than that, it's a great start. Freya is superb.
Might be your monitor...
it should be skin color, and a bit of tan like the rest of the MC, with a pinkish tip.

Morho

May 16, 2023
I don't need explaining. Notice the emoji??? ... I was fuckin' with ya... but nevermind, no sense of humor :poop:
yep u changed your sentence to emoji before i replyed...good for u...are u satisfated now?

and dont worry i have realy good sence of humor...but humor must be implemented firstly to be apriciated.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
This is in the works, as one of the branching stories,
and was a business decision to publish it like this.
Sorry you feel this way, but I had to weigh in several difficult compromises for the steam release to happen at the end of this month (start of next).
I get the business part and understand it too but if that means the decisions in the games are hollow and characters are going to behave the opposite of what i chose then this is not for me which is completely fine but also a shame because i was really looking forward to playing this but i do not like Kinetic Novels.

Then there's the question of sex scenes being just skippable instead of avoidable, i was under the impression that they are completely avoidable ? but then again that is directly correlated with the choices and decision making process in the game.

Anyways, good luck dev.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
I get the business part and understand it too but if that means the decisions in the games are hollow and characters are going to behave the opposite of what i chose then this is not for me which is completely fine but also a shame because i was really looking forward to playing this but i do not like Kinetic Novels.

Then there's the question of sex scenes being just skippable instead of avoidable, i was under the impression that they are completely avoidable ? but then again that is directly correlated with the choices and decision making process in the game.

Anyways, good luck dev.
This will be implemented in the next update.

As Ep4 is shorter, there are less renders giving me more time to work on the code, and branches.
Ep4 is scheduled for end of this month.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Okay smartass... I didn't have my screeny ready. I had already coded Gwen to be the sister but fuck it, you can wait.
View attachment 2767727
OHhhhhhhh!!!!
Just change all the Betrothed to Sis and we're golden :D
Woo!!!

Ahem - but I have nothing to do with this...... and it's completely unofficial - if you see the Patreon people tell them its not me... :p

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Might be your monitor...
it should be skin color, and a bit of tan like the rest of the MC, with a pinkish tip.
No, it is not my monitor. It looks nothing like a realistic skin color. Really looks wierd. Looks not even like a tan. Just like an orc dick. :ROFLMAO:
I have a "few" games from here and this is the only one with this strange color. The mesh quality is superb, it's just the color is off. It really is nickpicking though, you are doing a good job. Thank you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OHhhhhhhh!!!!
Just change all the Betrothed to Sis and we're golden :D
Woo!!!

Ahem - but I have nothing to do with this...... and it's completely unofficial - if you see the Patreon people tell them its not me... :p
Problem is... I only found it once:
Python:
p "(-No, no, not now! My betrothed... Err... She must stay pure until-)"
pr "-Ahheem!"

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Problem is... I only found it once:
Python:
p "(-No, no, not now! My betrothed... Err... She must stay pure until-)"
pr "-Ahheem!"
Yeah, I tried to avoid it as much as possible,
but adding a few bro / sis in their dialogue instead of Gwen or Gweny will work just fine.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why the hell do you want Gwen to be the sister?
Also when you see the Dark .... on the screen is it evil to do the things it recommends

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
No, it is not my monitor. It looks nothing like a realistic skin color. Really looks wierd. Looks not even like a tan. Just like an orc dick. :ROFLMAO:
I have a "few" games from here and this is the only one with this strange color. The mesh quality is superb, it's just the color is off. It really is nickpicking though, you are doing a good job. Thank you.
Can you post a screenshot (you can spoiler it).

If I knew the issue I'd be able to fix it,
as I use color correction with to make sure the colors are 100% good.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Why the hell do you want Gwen to be the sister?
Also when you see the Dark .... on the screen is it evil to do the things it recommends
She was written as the sister, had to change it for Patreon as they don't allow for any incest.

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
Can you post a screenshot (you can spoiler it).

If I knew the issue I'd be able to fix it,
as I use color correction with to make sure the colors are 100% good.
I do it tomorow, it's late here in germany and i have to sleep. I hate working. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joubei
3.50 star(s) 38 Votes