Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Last time i checked, it had wincest and harem .Is it changed ? I really hate it if dev decided to change things mid-game.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Last time i checked, it had wincest and harem .Is it changed ? I really hate it if dev decided to change things mid-game.
Yep, harem has always been there but wincest was not ever part of his plan since being published here. Princess Gwen is not his sister but an heir from another kingdom. They were betrothed as a political alliance from the time they were children and grew up together.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Gwen is supposed to be the Mc’s sister but Patreon doesn’t like it, so it was removed. That’s from direct conversations I’ve had with… people. ;) Should be a mod/patch that makes it that way again, totally not endorsed or affiliated with the developer of course.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
XD i also read so from someone that it was so but changed to accommodate patreon.And i had played it with the patch .Dont know how it would make sense without patch though.
I didn't use any patch (didn't know incest was originally the idea) and it made sense just fine to me. It seemed like the queen was chosen by the king later in life (and so looks a bit younger than him, maybe 10 years or so). It then felt like Gwen was the queen's daughter (but not the king's), and so was unrelated to the MC other than through the marriage. It never once felt "off" or anything. I'm neutral on incest so couldn't care at all one way or the other, but without it I didn't even know it was intended. Shrug.png

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I didn't use any patch (didn't know incest was originally the idea) and it made sense just fine to me. It seemed like the queen was chosen by the king later in life (and so looks a bit younger than him, maybe 10 years or so). It then felt like Gwen was the queen's daughter (but not the king's), and so was unrelated to the MC other than through the marriage. It never once felt "off" or anything. I'm neutral on incest so couldn't care at all one way or the other, but without it I didn't even know it was intended. View attachment 3043573
I do think that, unlike some other games, it works either way with this one.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I do think that, unlike some other games, it works either way with this one.
Seems like it. That's why I thought it was odd that someone said, "Dont know how it would make sense without patch though". I was like, "There's a patch for this?" I mean, it's obvious what would be patched (every other game on the site is incest-ized by someone or other), but I didn't realize there actually was one here. This was done neutrally enough that it works with or without.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
No. None. Absolutely not. Take it to the bank.

brat899

Jun 8, 2022
I just started playing and wanted to know a few things about the game considering there isn't walktrough pdf file.
I want to know if I could have saved Gwen in the beginning and if so how?
Also if I couldn't save her can I by the end of the current game version?
Thanks in advance

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I just started playing and wanted to know a few things about the game considering there isn't walktrough pdf file.
I want to know if I could have saved Gwen in the beginning and if so how?
Also if I couldn't save her can I by the end of the current game version?
Thanks in advance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brat899

Jun 8, 2022
What do you mean next update, I saved her in episode 4, just finished the game(first season).
Nice story, I'm just disappointed with a forced harem, the main goal was Gwen solo path but even after declining the others it seems inevitable.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0001.png First off Devil Look Scary Looking Dude with no Hygin
screenshot0002.png
Nice ART screenshot0003.png Nice Moves screenshot0004.png hmm............. screenshot0005.png
!!!......?
448bceb1506b7bd33bff2f20db7d0b80_w200.gif
and Lastly screenshot0006.png
A dude who doesn't know how to laugh so far

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We're riding at full speed toward the next season of Lilith Rising where the adventure continues.!

With how things have gone so far, the game almost should be called Lilith Riding. And I'm not complaining at all about that. :love:

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes