Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Yeah, I view men and women the same way. Here's the thing - I can enjoy rape and filth as well, sometimes I am in a mood for it, for a bunch of dirty meaningless sex, but it is absolutely incompatible to me with wholesome romance, and the start of the game gave a LOT of wholesome vibes about his fiancé. Like.. if I try to enjoy this game for a wholesome romance with Guin, then this scene completely ruins it for me, BUT if I try to play this game as a fuckboy, then it makes absolutely no sense for MC to have any deep romantical feelings. Unless you are trying to make another harem game where EVERY female romance option is a deep romance option and they all share the MC.

OK, as it seems to bother you, here is the full story:
So, when I wrote Gwen, she was originally your sister, and they grew up together being best friends and all that, (it will show later in the story as well), then in the last few years, he had his own interests and she had hers, and they were more distant, just before the tournament the queen asks him to wake her up, and he sees her as a woman for the first time.

BUT apparently steam/patreon and the rest of the major platforms don't like "wincest" at all, so I had to change the story a little, so she's now your betrothed - i.e. she was set as a political engagement to attach two major houses to an alliance by blood. BUT they were 9 yo, at the time, so she moved in to the same castle, and they became childhood friends.

Back then betrothed is not necessarily romantic, which btw they call each other beloved - then it was a title like husband or uncle - not a frame of endearment.

And this allowed me to return to the story that the player is seeing her as a woman for the first time when he wakes her up. Keep in mind that keeping the "purity" i.e. virginity of the fiancé until after the wedding was one of their practices, so its still a taboo - to do anything prior to the wedding night, and the blessing of the king. Princess must stay pure and all that.

In this story after the king dies - the whole house is null and so is the betrothal - so they are now just two people, and you can decide if to peruse her as a romantic partner or not. - think of that night as a clean slate situation.

It will get clearer as we move along in the story, as some of the companions (including Gwen) will have conversations about these and more.

As far as a skip option for Jezz, I'll consider it, and see if there are any more comments about it. :D

Really appreciate your feedback and engagement! Means a-lot!
Thank you so much!

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Will there be an incest tag in the future so I can give it a try?
Jubei < if this is the dev lol, make sure to hire some random EvilModder to make a patch that you totally know nothing of for the sister relationship, cucktreon doesnt like wincest.

Would be nice to a see a medieval-ish VN with wincest for once, something most of the others lack.
But I know nothing about it at all... :unsure:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Really appreciate your feedback and engagement! Means a-lot!
Thank you so much!
Thank you for engaging with me as well, I really appreciate it.

The bottom line of where I am coming from is - for me MC is either a horndog fuckboy slut OR there is meaningful romance in the game, for me there is no inbetween. For me an MC that fucks around is the same as NTR, as his love interests fucking with others as well, it is two sides of the puzzle, the deep romantic connection can be ruined from both sides, I want both to be pure for each other, OR lets just have everyone fuck everyone, which is also fine, in games where MC can have multiple love interests I also have zero problems with those love interests fucking other men, it is only fair. Thus I think that in games in which serious romance is present EVERY sexual encounter should be optional.

But hey, at the end of the day, this is your game, you can do whatever you want, and if you decide to keep the forced sex scenes I will just peace out, and good luck to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: operamini

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Thank you for engaging with me as well, I really appreciate it.

The bottom line of where I am coming from is - for me MC is either a horndog fuckboy slut OR there is meaningful romance in the game, for me there is no inbetween. For me an MC that fucks around is the same as NTR, as his love interests fucking with others as well, it is two sides of the puzzle, the deep romantic connection can be ruined from both sides, I want both to be pure for each other, OR lets just have everyone fuck everyone, which is also fine. Thus I think that in games in which serious romance is present EVERY sexual encounter should be optional.

But hey, at the end of the day, this is your game, you can do whatever you want, and if you decide to keep the forced sex scenes I will just peace out, and good luck to you!
I'll think about the Jezz situation, how to solve this, and update.
One solution that came to mind was him slapping her real hard after,
But she loves it, and you leaves angry, rather then looking back.

On another unrelated note what if there is a situation, where you are asked to have sex with someone in order to save the kingdom, if you refuse they beg of you to help them, and you eventually do it out of kindness.
Would that also be considered in the same aspect as Jezz encounter?

This is very interesting to me, as you're kind of a lone voice in this, but if you're willing to talk, I bet that there are plenty more who feel the same but keep quiet as its not a popular notion.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I'll think about the Jezz situation, how to solve this, and update.
One solution that came to mind was him slapping her real hard after,
But she loves it, and you leaves angry, rather then looking back.
Without the ''she loves it'' would be absolutely fine, just make him actually hurt her, punch her in the face kick her in the gut, make her face bleed. How a rape victim would handle a rapist that is at their mercy.

On another unrelated note what if there is a situation, where you are asked to have sex with someone in order to save the kingdom, if you refuse they beg of you to help them, and you eventually do it out of kindness.
Would that also be considered in the same aspect as Jezz encounter?
My ideal variant? Fuck the kingdom. But you won't make such drastic forks of consequences, that would be like playing two different games from that point.

This is very interesting to me, as you're kind of a lone voice in this, but if you're willing to talk, I bet that there are plenty more who feel the same but keep quiet as its not a popular notion.
You see, here is another point - you are not making a kinetic novel, you offer the player choices, and in a game of romance and sex NOTHING is more important than the choice of who you romance and who you fuck, all the other choices are just meaningless fillers. Whenever it is a kinetic novel, and the player is offered NO choice at all, when you just read the story, then I NEVER have these complaints, because then I just read the story that the author wants to tell, BUT as soon as choice is involved I feel cheated when I have no choice when it comes to the most important parts of the game.

There are quite a few VERY elaborate and large games I've played with tons and tons of choices and meaningful consequences in which EVERY single sexual encounter was optional, and I think that should be the standard. And not ONLY because I want to choose who to pursue romantically but also because I don't find every female character hot, and I want to see sex scenes only with the ones that I do find hot.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
So you may add them? Guess this game goes to my ignore then and can't be added to my list, thanks for the reply and let give you some feedback, let people know about this as fast as you can because is the most important to set your fanbase, whether you make it optional or not some people won't touch a game with this type of content.
Anyway, good luck.
Let me clarify some more then:

There is NO NTR is this game.

There was a thought about optional voyeurism, BUT I only have 100% budget and time...
So I would rather invest it into more cool fantasy content, more variety of side quests and such.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
My ideal variant? Fuck the kingdom. But you won't make such drastic forks of consequences, that would be like playing two different games from that point.
What if it was one of your companions that you don't find "hot" but you're in a good positive relations with them well into the story?
Like a good friend, and she's asking you this favor. and it will stay between the both of you, and its for the greater good.
All of these are 100% clear in the situation, as in you understand that this will be the difference between saving the kingdom or not. - and they are not painful on the eyes as well.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Ah I see you changed the description for MC's siste... uh I mean his 'bethrothed' on Patreon.

Wink Wink

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
What if it was one of your companions that you don't find "hot" but you're in a good positive relations with them well into the story?
Like a good friend, and she's asking you this favor. and it will stay between the both of you, and its for the greater good.
All of these are 100% clear in the situation, as in you understand that this will be the difference between saving the kingdom or not. - and they are not painful on the eyes as well.
Remember what I said about it being the same as NTR for me? That I want BOTH participants of the romantic relationship to be pure for each other? It doesn't matter if it's the MC or his female love interest that does this.

If it was MC's LI that had to at one point sleep with another dude to save the kingdom, and that dude could be her close friend with whom MC also has a good relationship and he is very nice and good on the eyes. What will the anti-NTR crowd say?

That is how I feel about it.

To me MC's dick getting groped is no different than seeing his potential LI being groped by another dude.

Last edited:

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Well, ill check it out once some random person that totally has no connection to you whatsoever manages to upload some sick moddification script file that turns a certain character into the forbidden 'true story' character that was totally not intended by you. Looks great so far from the screens ;)

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
But I asked you a simple question, if the mc was the only one that will fuck the "LIS" love interest, the girls we romance........
and you said for now he is , so you are basically saying others may fuck them in the future (optional) or that you will consider it. -->
Is the same thing for me, if someone touches a girl I can romance in the game then I have no more interest in that game, even if you make optional.
No no, your romantic potentials are yours only to chose from, you can sleep with any of them, but eventually you'll have to chose only 1 to be your love interest, at that point if you want to make another choice you'll have to load a different path save point prior to the fork. Or start over the game.

The final 2 encounters are with your lover (singular). But no one will touch any of them.

The optional voyeurism would be on other random minor characters: There was a scene in the tavern that you are drunk and mistake your room door for another, and see another couple. But that scene is not going to see light heh - it was put back in the drawer. its all a matter of budget in the end...

I tend to never say never, but in this case, I do - your LI's are only yours.

Sorry, this still new to being a Dev on this type of forum :D
get's a bit confusing, sorry if I was not clear.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The optional voyeurism would be on other random minor characters: There was a scene in the tavern that you are drunk and mistake your room door for another, and see another couple. But that scene is probably not going to see light heh - it was put back in the drawer. its all a matter of budget in the end...
I will just jump in here and say that personally I enjoy seeing other characters beside MC have relationships in the game and having sex, ones that are not MC's LI's, makes the world seem bigger like it doesn't revolve just around the MC.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
your romantic potentials are yours only to chose from, you can sleep with any of them, but eventually you'll have to chose only 1 to be your love interest
So just to be clear, no one will fuck them even after you reject them either?
That's why I asked you in my first post, since is not a harem we are forced to choose one li.

The optional voyeurism would be on other random minor characters
If thats the case then I retract my comment, I don't care as long none of the lis are touched, could care less for random npcs.
I was confused because you said that in reply to my post where I was clearly hinting at the love interest only.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
If thats the case then I retract my comment, I don't care as long none of the lis are touched, could care less for random npcs.
I was confused because you said that in reply to my post where I was clearly hinting at the love interest only.
Ya, for sure, sorry I missed it.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
So this is a "Choose a single LI" type of game and not a harem one? :unsure: (well I'm not a fan of starting all over again or loading multiple times for different outcomes :KEK::KEK:)
At the end of season 1, you'll need to choose one, but you'll understand why when you get there.

I don't want to spoil it too much, but its going to be a really really cool moment!
Can't wait to share it...

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes