motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I personally like when stuff like sex scenes are built up first
It makes the end result so much hotter imo
So thats great news for me
Joshy92 better start workin' out bro! I suspect these women will be hard to keep up with. There are some other titles that I'm using as trainers to get ready for this one. Pump.jpg

Joshy92 and mot say, "These girls will pump you UP!!!":cool::whistle::p

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was really glad when I found this game I think it has the potential to be one of the best games on here

And hey if we get to bang Lillith, Even better
But lets treat her with respect guys
She might be a demon but that doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings.
Or maybe she is just pure evil :unsure:
It's going to be awesome trying to find out
I hope we don't get a repeat of the "When do we bang Nana?" spam here.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is there the possibility of MFF threesomes in the future?
I think most players would prefer FMF threesomes (male in the center) to MFF threesomes (one of the females in the center). For some, a MFF threesome would be too disturbing and they'd declare the three dreaded letters.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
I think most players would prefer FMF threesomes (male in the center) to MFF threesomes (one of the females in the center). For some, a MFF threesome would be too disturbing and they'd declare the three dreaded letters.
Never heard there’s importance of the letter order, and I’ve been doing this for a while.
At any rate if you look at te image I posted you’ll see that it’s all good bro.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Never heard there’s importance of the letter order, and I’ve been doing this for a while.
At any rate if you look at te image I posted you’ll see that it’s all good bro.
Yeah, I've known quite a few people who have tried to use the letters more descriptively. I've had hundreds of MFM, one MFF (where my own girlfriend had another girlfriend), but unfortunately no FMF with me at the center. It's similar to describing poly combinations a triangle (all points connected), a V (one connection point), or things like N/Z or W.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Yeah, I've known quite a few people who have tried to use the letters more descriptively. I've had hundreds of MFM, one MFF (where my own girlfriend had another girlfriend), but unfortunately no FMF with me at the center. It's similar to describing poly combinations a triangle (all points connected), a V (one connection point), or things like N/Z or W.
First time (and only time) I’ve heard that the order matters,
And we create all these animations with MFF, all poses, middle, side, even if the guy is just watching,

makes little sense lol.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
So one futa and one woman? :p
I think Futa is not considered a F

its a MF-Futa or Futa MFF

or usually its Futa FFF ;)

but yeah, futa is not abbreviated, to avoid confusion, god forbid you expect one thing and get a HUGE other thing...

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes