Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What is supposed to be the deal with the glowing eyes, also do we prepare for this to be abandoned, I think the dev had a stroke, how the fuck did Sylvies hair go from blonde to pink back to blonde and make it in the release.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
What is supposed to be the deal with the glowing eyes, also do we prepare for this to be abandoned, I think the dev had a stroke, how the fuck did Sylvies hair go from blonde to pink back to blonde and make it in the release.
She must had a hair attack

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
FYI, I just tried this on my Mac. Changing the name is no problem. When I run the game in its current market-build, saves appear both in the game folder and in ~/Library/RenPy/Lilith_Rising_saves. After converting it to a stand-alone Mac app as I always do with market builds, saves appear as expected only in ~/Library/RenPy/Lilith_Rising_saves.
A save I made with version 0.9 was still there and could be loaded after starting v1.
If you run the game as a market build, maybe there is a conflict between the saves in the game folder and in the Library ?
Standalone only, I never run as market build. For some reason that never works for me.
Yeah I dunno why, I certainly did not delete any manually however my saves are all gone, whole lot of em. Vanished into fat air.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Standalone only, I never run as market build. For some reason that never works for me.
Yeah I dunno why, I certainly did not delete any manually however my saves are all gone, whole lot of em. Vanished into fat air.
The reason market builds don't run is the quarantine imposed by Gatekeeper. You can easily remove the quarantine in Terminal with the command xattr -d com.apple.quarantine (path to app).
That said, I also prefer to convert a market build to a regular Mac app. Less clutter.
Only thing I can think of now is to restore the saves from backup.

Joubei

Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Known bug, will be fixed in the next patch.

Last edited:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
The reason market builds don't run is the quarantine imposed by Gatekeeper. You can easily remove the quarantine in Terminal with the command xattr -d com.apple.quarantine (path to app).
That said, I also prefer to convert a market build to a regular Mac app. Less clutter.
Only thing I can think of now is to restore the saves from backup.
Yeah, might have one but I'm not certain

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I'm on the scene with Valery and I hadn't noticed yet but she has a piercing in her navel, I've seen this a lot in medieval fantasy games like Japanese anime, but rarely in universes like The Witcher, or any another universe of the same type, the tattoo is more present generally, is this due to the Daz model or is this intentional?
It doesn't bother me but I asked myself the question.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I'm on the scene with Valery and I hadn't noticed yet but she has a piercing in her navel, I've seen this a lot in medieval fantasy games like Japanese anime, but rarely in universes like The Witcher, or any another universe of the same type, the tattoo is more present generally, is this due to the Daz model or is this intentional?
It doesn't bother me but I asked myself the question.
Screen Shot 2023-10-01 at 7.28.43 AM.png

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
the first person perspective and the erratic arm movements of the player is off putting as hell.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Really need to change the way the MC's name is spoken. When renaming you see the name is defaulted to all caps, so you pick all caps for your new name. But when your name is spoken it comes out like "MRMCGUY, it's good to see you!" like... why are you yelling my name?

And if you pick a proper formatted name, the MCs name above the dialog box is the only one that's not all caps.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I'm kind of disappointed in this game, why do you have the player make a choice if that choice doesn't matter. I turned down sex with the characters as a test and sure enough the next time the MC meets Jezzabelle and she asks if you had sex you say you did and how it affected the girl. How? I said no but apparently, magically I did. If you are going to have the game on rails then just write a kinetic novel and remove the option of choice.

3.50 star(s) 38 Votes