NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
With enough dye-brushes and R.Hammers or three water/earth spells learned (3 water spells means free recolor 4life, 3 earth spells means free reforging 4life. But unless you "help yourself" from the buggy market, this option is Expensive as shit) you can recolor clothes and some gear to have the same color and thus stack them.
Honestly the best option to make money (as far as i've seen it) is still the "Dairy Farm" method, as in:
1) Save money by beating up enemies and stealing everything they have, sell their stuff at the market & use the money to buy 3 Water Spells-Books.
2) Having unlocked the Water-School Perk to make all "fluid enchantments" free you can now enchant any transforming consumable to increase milk production by 50ml over a hundred times with just 2 essences needed, do this once, then do the Milk Regeneration enchantment over a hundred times as well in another potion to end up with 2 potions that make a Slave (or you if you wanna) generate absurd amounts of milk in just a few minutes.
3) do the Slave sidequest, get the license and capture any slave (any will do) then feed them those potions and make them into a milk factory.
4) get the milk room upgrade in one of the rooms and send your slave to work there, depending on the enchantments you picked to add flavor & effects to the milk your slave will make anything between 50.000 to 60.000 flames daily.
5) Afterwards with the money income from the first slave everything else falls into rince and repeat with more milk slaves if you want more money, i'm at a point where i make basically little over 400.000 daily with my slaves (and i did every UNNECESARY thing, get Artisan Milkers to make the milking feel good for them, get the double beds, room service & give them milker kink so they ENJOY their work, install the obedience trainer of Lilaya in their room, even going out of my way and doing everything toraise their obedience and affection because i like doing that by the game's day 5 i already found myself getting hundreds of thousands of flames automatically,even after covering up for all of their expenses)
TLDR: Water Spell Perk is THE BEST.
EDIT: i just found out that you can make Slimes have CRAZY HIGH levels of milk production and regeneration with a mere request without needing to use any potions nor essence what-so-ever so if you're tight on money you can just enslave a Slime Girl, make her transform her breasts to fit with the same result you needed from step 1 and 2, and jump straight into getting the Milking Room to make a Dairy Farm and become crazy rich!

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Honestly the best option to make money (as far as i've seen it) is still the "Dairy Farm" method, as in:
1) Save money by beating up enemies and stealing everything they have, ..."
A slightly shorter method then beating & stealing (y):

1) Just use your first 5 essences (from the "test encounter" with Lilya) to purchase the "Exhibitionist" fetish trait.
2) Strip off your clothes. Then go outside during the arcane storm (this is still the first night in Dominion, remember!) and walk the sidewalks getting attacked by horny people.
3) 'Tease' for all your attacks (remember to block their strong weapon and strong lust attacks). During the storrm, everyone on the sidewalks only needs 25 lust damage to capitulate to you!
4) Take their money, drinks, & foods--and anything else you want to drag along. (Refuse sex as it just slows you down.)
5) After the storm ends, continue your streaking spree in the Harpy Nests.
6) In the morning go to the mall and buy all of Ralph's drinks, & foods, too.
7) Enchant the drinks & foods to their lowest magic levels and sell the modified potions to Ralph and/or Vicky for $500 to $1500 for each potion!
8) When you run out of essences for enchanting your drinks & foods, buy more essences from Vicky! Buy essences by the gallon if possible (after the first night you will need 500 to 1000 extra essences from Vicky just to make potions!).

With a bit of luck, between the start of the game and 9 a.m. the next morning you will have made 200k and 300k flames. (And possibly finished the Harpy Nest Quest, too.) (Using 3 essences to modify a $50 bottle of soda that sells to Vicky or Ralph for $500 to $1500 is a better profit margin than looting and selling single dresses or shirts.)

And your character can carry thousands of potions without problems--and they sort themselves automatically without needing to change their colours. :)

I hope this shortens your Step 1 enjoyably. :cool:

e-d

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

1) Just use your first 5 essences (from the "test encounter" with Lilya) to purchase the "Exhibitionist" fetish trait.
2) Strip off your clothes. Then go outside during the arcane storm (this is still the first night in Dominion, remember!) and walk the sidewalks getting attacked by horny people.
3) 'Tease' for all your attacks (remember to block their strong weapon and strong lust attacks). During the storrm, everyone on the sidewalks only needs 25 lust damage to capitulate to you!
4) Take their money, drinks, & foods--and anything else you want to drag along. (Refuse sex as it just slows you down.)
7) Enchant the drinks & foods to their lowest magic levels and sell the modified potions to Ralph and/or Vicky for $500 to $1500 for each potion!
8) When you run out of essences for enchanting your drinks & foods, buy more essences from Vicky! Buy essences by the gallon if possible (after the first night you will need 500 to 1000 extra essences from Vicky just to make potions!).

With a bit of luck, between the start of the game and 9 a.m. the next morning you will have made 200k and 300k flames. (And possibly finished the Harpy Nest Quest, too.) (Using 3 essences to modify a $50 bottle of soda that sells to Vicky or Ralph for $500 to $1500 is a better profit margin than looting and selling single dresses or shirts.)

And your character can carry thousands of potions without problems--and they sort themselves automatically without needing to change their colours. :)

e-d
That's a really good idea! i'd say do that till you make around 35.000 Flames, then do the Slave quest to get the license, go Enslave a Slime Girl (since they can be transformed without the need of a potion you can request them into producing countless galons of milk and regenerate the same amount by the minute), set up the Milk Room and let your Dairy Farm run wild (just learned recently how usefull Slime Slaves can be that way, you can still learn the water perk later with the huge amounts of money you'll be making but doing your method of enhancing & selling potions alongside catching slime girl slaves first sure cuts down the time requirement by a long shot!)

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018

e-d
And here am I, enslaving and selling succubi/incubi fo 30-40 about 60k a pop after finally getting slavery licence...

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
And here am I, enslaving and selling succubi/incubi fo 30-40k a pop after finally getting slavery licence...
Wait i thought only imps could be enslaved and the game didn't let ya enslave succubi/incubi anymore...oh, ohhhh you mean beating the crap out of them in the enchanted alleys for essences & special items?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
And here am I, enslaving and selling succubi/incubi fo 30-40k a pop after finally getting slavery licence...
I've been there & done that (and still do occasionally depending on the character played). (y)

Actually I've tried a pile of different ways to make money and/or essences and/or experience points. Sometimes the shortest route(s) are the best ways but not always. :unsure: (There were many experimental failures, too. In fact this "streaking method" for money was discovered by accident during an unrelated and frustrating experiment concerning travelling companions! :LOL:)

Many (most?) of the different ways I've tried were suggested or hinted here by other folks and I'm always looking for other ones. So if you have some other favorites, please explain them so we can try them out. :D

e-d

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
I've been there & done that (and still do occasionally depending on the character played). (y)

Actually I've tried a pile of different ways to make money and/or essences and/or experience points. Sometimes the shortest route(s) are the best ways but not always. :unsure: (There were many experimental failures, too. In fact this "streaking method" for money was discovered by accident during an unrelated and frustrating experiment concerning travelling companions! :LOL:)

Many (most?) of the different ways I've tried were suggested or hinted here by other folks and I'm always looking for other ones. So if you have some other favorites, please explain them so we can try them out. :D

e-d
That's the most profitable method I'm using (although it seems I remembered the price wrong, as it's closer to 60k apiece :LOL:), along with confiscating their inventory and making my own enslaving equipment.
I've dabbled a bit with the enchanting way and tried the 'privateering' route of reselling anything I find on the streets that isn't nailed down, but found it a bit tedious to my taste.
Farming during arcane storms however, I have done extensively (mostly for exp, but the extra money does not hurt (y)).
Then ther's also that gambling place in submission, but from what little I tried of that, while you don't really risk anything, the income is unreliable.
And I guess selling yourself at Angel's Kiss would be a viable low-effort (and not exactly high income) option with the quick sex button.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
With a bit of luck, between the start of the game and 9 a.m. the next morning you will have made 200k and 300k flames ...
e-d
That's a really good idea! i'd say do that till you make around 35.000 Flames ...
I made a mistake. Because I actually play the game and do, you know, "plot things", I seriously underestimated the money to be made from my 'slightly shorter' method for step #1. :oops:

After a quick run-through of my steps, by 6 a.m. the morning after the first arcane storm (i.e.: the first morning after arriving in Dominion), my character had 550,000 flames after just selling potions. (I had collected another 100,000 in jewellery & clothes, too, but you get the idea.)

I apologise for my error. (Who'da thunk plot stuff would drain so much income?)

Oops,
e-d ;)

Reactions: NODOGAN

in4kicks22

Apr 27, 2018
Hello,

Is anyone else having the a problem in the character creator where you can't chooses 'Sex Actions Performed'

LF.png

i can't seem to change any of them

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah bud, expect at least half a year of development for that.

Apparently people like being ordered around by bitchy harpies more than actual game progression.
At least half a year? Way to play a safe bet.
It took 4 months for 15 minutes of sidequest content with the harpies, and it's incomplete still. At this rate it'll take another 2-4 months to complete the harpies content, and then we'll have another side-quest revolving around Enforces, counting with the same time-frame, that's at least 8 months, before work can begin on the main quest again, or a year before it's half-assed.

Man, this new update really disappointed me, sorry if I'm too salty.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
random question here regarding character look: is there any way i can get pointy ears as a human? kinda wanna make an "Elf-Looking" character (also wanna point out is kinda funny we don't really seem to have Elf as playable race when we have other mythological creatures such as Harpies, Centaurs, Demons etc/we all know where the races came from, idk i find it funny Elves were ignored).

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
random question here regarding character look: is there any way i can get pointy ears as a human? kinda wanna make an "Elf-Looking" character (also wanna point out is kinda funny we don't really seem to have Elf as playable race when we have other mythological creatures such as Harpies, Centaurs, Demons etc/we all know where the races came from, idk i find it funny Elves were ignored).
Inno has a strong personal dislike for the standard "painted humans with bits" fantasy races, so you'll only see elves (or orcs or dwarfs) as race mods once that is a thing.
The only neutral-ish pointy ears available at the moment are demons'.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
No. I remember seeing something like "Elves, dwarves and most fantasy races are too similar to humans, so they won't be added" on Inno's Discord server.

And then Innoxia came up with "sub-races" which is basically one race with slight alterations.
Hopefully we can get human-like sub-races like elves, but since the target audience seems to be mostly furry, that doesn't seem very plausible.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
At least half a year? Way to play a safe bet.
It took 4 months for 15 minutes of sidequest content with the harpies, and it's incomplete still. At this rate it'll take another 2-4 months to complete the harpies content, and then we'll have another side-quest revolving around Enforces, counting with the same time-frame, that's at least 8 months, before work can begin on the main quest again, or a year before it's half-assed.

Man, this new update really disappointed me, sorry if I'm too salty.
That is considering Inno does not decide to overhaul yet another mechanic or introduce some new and completely random idea inbetween.
So mabe another two years before there is a main story progression worth mentioning, complete without palceholders.

potatojesus69

Jun 5, 2019
What is the difference between the .jar, x64 and x32 versions? I am also confused by how the androgynous options in the gender pronoun section works?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes