Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
this is probably me being stupid or blind but i cant find the folder you said to paste the save data into...
nevermind i fixed it
No worries, if I'm assuming correctly, the problem was the 'data' folder in the v0.3.2.2 folder wasn't there? Just in case others can't find it, you need to start the game initially so it will create the necessary folders on startup. Then you paste the saves into the folder. :):D

AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
How does one become a Greater Fallen Angel? Through the debug menu I only managed to get Lesser Fallen Angel to work (Mix of angel and demon parts, I tried increasing the angel ratio as well). Sometimes I turn into a Half-Demon with the description :using transformation effect to look like a Fallen Angel". Also, not sure if it is meant to happen but once I select any race that is part/full demon, I cannot change the race to any non demon, it will only give me the demon variant of said race.
One last thing I also came across, the naming of slaves. Every time I try to name a slave, it automatically takes the surname and uses it as the first name. Trying to empty the surname doesn't work and replaces it with the old surname. I get weird names such as Mason Mason or Bob Bob :unsure:.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Not gonna lie to you guys, when I first find out about this game the first thing I did was searching for "traps", playing as dude and trying to develop a romantic relationship with at least one of them. But then after some of falling, I find out that there is no "traps" enemies in the game... Feels sad man. Feels really sad... :cry:

Aug 8, 2017
How does one become a Greater Fallen Angel? Through the debug menu I only managed to get Lesser Fallen Angel to work (Mix of angel and demon parts, I tried increasing the angel ratio as well). Sometimes I turn into a Half-Demon with the description :using transformation effect to look like a Fallen Angel". Also, not sure if it is meant to happen but once I select any race that is part/full demon, I cannot change the race to any non demon, it will only give me the demon variant of said race.
One last thing I also came across, the naming of slaves. Every time I try to name a slave, it automatically takes the surname and uses it as the first name. Trying to empty the surname doesn't work and replaces it with the old surname. I get weird names such as Mason Mason or Bob Bob :unsure:.
The only way I've found to do it is to become a slime, transform everything to angelic, then stop being a slime.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Not gonna lie to you guys, when I first find out about this game the first thing I did was searching for "traps", playing as dude and trying to develop a romantic relationship with at least one of them. But then after some of falling, I find out that there is no "traps" enemies in the game... Feels sad man. Feels really sad... :cry:
You can change the types of enemies you face in the options menu. In the Gender Preferences section you can change it so that every enemy is a trap. It's even labelled Trap under both Androgynous and Feminine.

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
java -jar LilithsThrone_0_3_2_2.jar
Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application

Getting this on jar executable.

Reactions: FalseSide

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
java -jar LilithsThrone_0_3_2_2.jar
Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application

Getting this on jar executable.
Game requires JavaFX. Either use the .exe version, install Java 8 and use that, or get for whatever version you have and extract it somewhere separate from your main java installation. Then add it to your command using --module-path and --add-modules. So on Windows if you extracted it to like C:\JavaFX, you'd type
Code:
java --module-path c:\JavaFX\lib --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH -jar LilithsThrone_0_3_2_2.jar

adree1000

May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Usually on every sex scenes the choices are yours, when you offer yourself to the enemy the sex scenes ended up with "continue" or you suddenly collapse after an exhaustion. When I reload, this problem disappears or just close the whole game and start where I left off.
I'll try to reproduce the problem and if there are any ways to fix this please tell me.

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Game requires JavaFX. Either use the .exe version, install Java 8 and use that, or get for whatever version you have and extract it somewhere separate from your main java installation. Then add it to your command using --module-path and --add-modules. So on Windows if you extracted it to like C:\JavaFX, you'd type
Code:
java --module-path c:\JavaFX\lib --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH -jar LilithsThrone_0_3_2_2.jar
I'm using Linux :/

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So idk if this has already been answered, but how do you give a character a certain fetish? I know how to enchant but I can't seem to find a way to change their fetish. Would really appreciate the help. :)

asdf.fdsa

May 3, 2018
So idk if this has already been answered, but how do you give a character a certain fetish? I know how to enchant but I can't seem to find a way to change their fetish. Would really appreciate the help. :)
You need to enchant mystery kink, you have option there to remove (drain option) or add fetishes (boost option).

Reactions: Prawnboy99

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
I'm using Linux :/
Then type javafx into your package manager and install it that way, or grab the linux archive from the link I posted and put it wherever you think is good. I guess your user directory? I've been out of that game for a while. The command would be the same, you just change the argument of --module-path to wherever the fuck it is, and use forward slashes.

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Then type javafx into your package manager and install it that way, or grab the linux archive from the link I posted and put it wherever you think is good. I guess your user directory? I've been out of that game for a while. The command would be the same, you just change the argument of --module-path to wherever the fuck it is, and use forward slashes.
java --module-path $PATH_TO_FX --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH -jar LilithsThrone_0_3_2_2.jar
Error: Unable to access jarfile LilithsThrone_0_3_2_2.jar

Hate my life now...

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
java --module-path $PATH_TO_FX --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH -jar LilithsThrone_0_3_2_2.jar
Error: Unable to access jarfile LilithsThrone_0_3_2_2.jar

Hate my life now...
NVM... Solved it

Shadowsjn

Oct 29, 2017
ok dont know if this has been answered in a older post(plus dont feel like looking through 91 pages) but in regeards to bunny and loppy in angels kiss, as far as i know they are the only ones there that cant be knocked up even if you give them vixen for the boost but loppy can still knock you up, im wondering if its possible to change that so you can knock them up,

Reactions: Xero

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
You need to enchant mystery kink, you have option there to remove (drain option) or add fetishes (boost option).
Ok, thanks for the help. :) But there's still a problem, I've created the "Fetish Endowment" now but the follower I want to give it to won't take it. I thought they might need a higher corruption but that doesn't work either. :(

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes