A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
How the fuck do you beat the imps? My character's worn out after just one encounter with a set of them.
Which is your strategy? I went with a combo built around the ground slam and trust me, it's kinda hard to get defeated if they can't even land hits in a reliable way.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How the fuck do you beat the imps? My character's worn out after just one encounter with a set of them.
A trick I use is to make sure to enter the imp areas as close to the fortress as possible, that way there's less of a chance to get nailed by multiple gangs. If I do get jumped my character's set up around fully upgraded ground slam, and high melee combat. I have an earth elemental and a companion who has high lust and physical resistance. It works well for me.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The taur encounters are my favorite, they default to 5% spawnrate but i wish I could boost it through either in-game methods or the preferences menu.

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys I have a question. So after you or the mother give birth in the game, are the children interactable or sth? Because I'm kinda confused about this. Thanks in advance.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys I have a question. So after you or the mother give birth in the game, are the children interactable or sth? Because I'm kinda confused about this. Thanks in advance.
You can then encounter your childern in the back alleys and if you have free guest rooms, invite them to live with you. Then they can be recruited into your party and if they have the incestuos sex fetish, you can have sex with them.

Reactions: Silverfan936

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You can then encounter your childern in the back alleys and if you have free guest rooms, invite them to live with you. Then they can be recruited into your party and if they have the incestuos sex fetish, you can have sex with them.
You can also attack and enslave them, just like any other back alley encounter. And with enchanted potions you can change their looks and fetishes whether they're slaves or not. Though if they're not slaves you have to have a good enough relationship with them that they'll willingly drink the transformative.

U

User_298516

Which is your strategy? I went with a combo built around the ground slam and trust me, it's kinda hard to get defeated if they can't even land hits in a reliable way.
A trick I use is to make sure to enter the imp areas as close to the fortress as possible, that way there's less of a chance to get nailed by multiple gangs. If I do get jumped my character's set up around fully upgraded ground slam, and high melee combat. I have an earth elemental and a companion who has high lust and physical resistance. It works well for me.
Ok. How do I get my aura high enough to repeatedly cast it? Are there consumables that restore it?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Ok. How do I get my aura high enough to repeatedly cast it? Are there consumables that restore it?
You need to enchant your clothes with Spell Efficiency and, when maxed out, go for Spell Power.
Here's a tip: Get arcane weaver before doing it since it will drain a lot of essence.

Also, I'd recommend grinding the essence on the harpies, it is quite the reliable source of essence. (I may be biased since harpies are one of my fetishes but hey, that's what I think!)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Also for consumables, any of the drinks that add a potion effect affecting Aura can usually be enchanted to restore aura when consumed. My favourite is Imp Brew, you can enchant it into a restorative for both energy and aura.

Enchanting is the single most important thing to master with this game. With it you can boost your stats and create restoratives and transformatives. If you need money enslave an imp or two and turn them into futa's with maximum milk and cum volume, then milk them 24-7. They'll hate you but will bring in a ton of money. Once you have a steady income you can afford to buy essences and enchant till your heart's content.

justavisitor

May 26, 2018
If you need money enslave an imp or two and turn them into futa's with maximum milk and cum volume, then milk them 24-7. They'll hate you but will bring in a ton of money. Once you have a steady income you can afford to buy essences and enchant till your heart's content.
You can boost that even more using taurs with crotchboobs. Also if you have 3 water spells, you can create transformative potions that give milk and cum all effects and flavors for free, greatly increasing the milk's value.

Aug 8, 2017
You need to enchant your clothes with Spell Efficiency and, when maxed out, go for Spell Power.
Here's a tip: Get arcane weaver before doing it since it will drain a lot of essence.

Also, I'd recommend grinding the essence on the harpies, it is quite the reliable source of essence. (I may be biased since harpies are one of my fetishes but hey, that's what I think!)
I find the succubi/inccubi (Purple back alleys) to be better once you can reliably take on a couple in a row. Once you get strong enough, the very best source is imp gangs.

The strategy I found easiest is to pick the soldier background and weild a zweihander.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I find the succubi/inccubi (Purple back alleys) to be better once you can reliably take on a couple in a row. Once you get strong enough, the very best source is imp gangs.

The strategy I found easiest is to pick the soldier background and weild a zweihander.
It is straight up OP. I'll love to see the day where multiple builds are usable.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

AGH2

May 27, 2018
Good evening,

I've been using the EXE version for a while now and recently started using it GitHub instead now; exporting a Runnable Jar file in Eclipse. So, I wanted to ask: how would you import your old save from the older version, in EXE, into the Runnable Jar Version?

Thanks.

U

User_298516

Hey, I don't know how much money milking makes you, but if you're starting out, and need some money, just go to the gambling den and gamble until you have quite a bit. If you lose you can just whore yourself and you won't lose any money.

wtfthrowaway4678

Dec 14, 2018
  • Full or so arcane stat
  • Fireball spell leveled enough to shoot two at once
  • Fire elemental with double fireball too
Since I have the double damage on first turn, I can typically ko half a group at once and HOPEFULLY my elemental also uses fireball. Her fireballs don't usually ko but it does help wiping out the rest the next turn with your own volley. It also REALLY helps to have spell efficiency up to spam it. Although I didn't bother increasing my fire damage stat much, it could also help. After a while of farming imps it also becomes VERY easy to get the arcane essences to max out your stats.

U

User_298516

• Full or so arcane stat
  • Fireball spell leveled enough to shoot two at once
  • Fire elemental with double fireball too
Since I have the double damage on first turn, I can typically ko half a group at once and HOPEFULLY my elemental also uses fireball. Her fireballs don't usually ko but it does help wiping out the rest the next turn with your own volley. It also REALLY helps to have spell efficiency up to spam it. Although I didn't bother increasing my fire damage stat much, it could also help. After a while of farming imps it also becomes VERY easy to get the arcane essences to max out your stats.
I actually got really lucky, cause I went for a seduction/lust run, so I got the musician background, which doubles slam's effects. With slam, you basically don't need to worry about anything other than being able to continue casting it, because they can't hit you. I think lust is the best thing to use for anything other than demons, because for some reason it 100 lust KOs everything but demons, and for demons past 100 it subtracts from their energy and aura. However, 1 on 1 it doesn't even matter because with fully upgraded arcane arousal, you can do 170 points of lust damage in one turn.

I went slam, and arcane elemental. Arcane has arcane cloud, which can be upgraded to affect the whole party, and the elemental can also cast slam. Usually there was only one imp left after the first round. I actually took on Meraxis' 3 succubi and they didn't last till the end of the round.

Neø X

Sep 30, 2018
They will spawn as a normal npc in a dangerous area, dont worry you are gonna recognize them easily

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
v0.3.2.2 is out:
.jar
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe (for Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows)
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Also, it seems that future preview builds will only be offered through SubscribeStar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes