Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
As a developer, it is essential that you try to be organized and keep things under check - make reasonable goals withing your capabilities and stick to them. She just does whatever she wants, on the fly, consequences be damned.
To be fair - that's basically the problem with about 90%+ of all NSFW game project these days. Not all of them fail exactly in the same departments, but all of them fail to deliver full-fledged GAMES for years when usually the developer themselves realize that they're treading water and either try to overhaul the whole thing (what usually just starts the process from the beginning) or drop it completely - often just to start a new (similar) project that faces the same problems from the start...

Most of the times the reason for it is rather simple; none of them really have the skills necessary for game development. You can actually make rather precise predictions - the more 'artistic skill' the main developer brings, the safer the bet that he or she don't know shit about gamedesign.

Most game fumble the development process (bad priorities/development process/-progress) itself or are broken in essential concepts of gamedesign, like progress-flow, balancing, UI/UX, etc. pp. And imho the more 'artistic-minded' developer in this genre have a common distain for people trying to help them. They focus on their 'artistic vision' (what is not a bad thing per se) often even outright ignoring gameplay concerns.

At the same time there are some projects out there that can offer a solid gameplay basis - but since the developer can't bring any artistic skills with them, they decide on dropping visual content/assets completely - what 'can' work in the end, but is a bit counter productive imho when it comes to a think like sexuality, what is highly impacted by visuals...

That are just some of the reasons this 'industry' will most likely get nowhere really - it stands on a rather weak foundation to begin with - since it can't grow and develop adult content as easily as you can grow SFW-gaming products on an 'official' level with proper funding & industrial processes - and as long as developers refuse to make more of their 'fan-projects' than just some childish coding practices, there won't really be 'finished' and proper products around even years from now.

Unfortunately - because there actually is no real reason for 'gaming' - after growing for so long and finally 'coming of age' these times - to neglect adult themes and erotic/sexual content to begin with. The main market for gaming has become adults quite some time now - with even 'grandparents' these days playing computer games for all of their lifes.

Wasted potential if you ask me...

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
Why can't the city of Elis be entered until now? I remember it was written that version 037 will add a continuation of the story

iny

Aug 24, 2016
Why can't the city of Elis be entered until now? I remember it was written that version 037 will add a continuation of the story
It got pushed back. The current schedule as far as i can tell is
0.3.7 - Helena sidequest beginning
0.3.7.X - Helena sidequest completion
0.3.8 - Enforcer content
0.3.9 - Polishing / Bugfixes
0.4.0 - Foloi Fields

I assume the next city and main story will happen some time after that.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
It's less annoying if you come in expecting nothing other than flavor text, that way all the other stale crumbs you find were swept out from under the bed are like bonus content.

Reactions: joe316

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
It got pushed back. The current schedule as far as i can tell is
0.3.7 - Helena sidequest beginning
0.3.7.X - Helena sidequest completion
0.3.8 - Enforcer content
0.3.9 - Polishing / Bugfixes
0.4.0 - Foloi Fields

I assume the next city and main story will happen some time after that.
thank you for explaining very sorry, I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the story, because there is nothing more to do

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Here is the , it was updated to match current and future content.

Looks like Elis map content won't be worked on until after v4.0 is released. Though we won't know a timeline.
Innoxia said:
v0.4+
- Add new Shopping Arcade restaurant, with a tie-in with new Pix's gym content.
- World map encounters for every tile type which you can currently visit.
- Add Elis map and content.
- Add Shinrin highlands content.
- Add main quest up to the point of resolving Lunette's content.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
"Oh look, LT update, I wonder if anything of consequence was added finally"
Entered with zero expectations, leaving disappointed but not surprised.
This is the unfortunate result of patrons voting for smut/ sidestory over the main plot. You could say a resault of patron voting rights to begin with, either way it's annoying. I for one HATE harpies so the next 2 updates are total crap for me.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
This is the unfortunate result of patrons voting for smut/ sidestory over the main plot. You could say a resault of patron voting rights to begin with, either way it's annoying. I for one HATE harpies so the next 2 updates are total crap for me.
Speaking as someone who does like harpies, I feel your pain, man.

Reactions: Arkus86

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Speaking as someone who does like harpies, I feel your pain, man.
I suppose hate is a strong word... They get me off so to speak, but i dont go out of my way to find them. And from the interactions with helena i dont find myself into romancing her. Might stem from the fact there are no "male" harpies. Not a fan of single gender races. I like my herms male and female as well which is weird i admit.

Decker66

Apr 9, 2019
I suppose hate is a strong word... They get me off so to speak, but i dont go out of my way to find them. And from the interactions with helena i dont find myself into romancing her. Might stem from the fact there are no "male" harpies. Not a fan of single gender races. I like my herms male and female as well which is weird i admit.
There are male harpies AFAIK but they're very feminine (at least that's what the in-game lorebook says)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
They aren't really a single gender race in the usual sense. They just somehow developed a society where all the guys are bullied into being traps.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
So what the heck do you need to do to encounter slimes? They just never show up.

Also is there any way to control the regularity of certain fetish content? It's rather dull to be looking for enemies with specific kinds of fetishes only to always find the opposite of what you're looking for.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
its been a while I have 2 questions is there a wiki or walkthrough. and i could be wrong but i remember there being high stats starting exports somewhere but can't remember where

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
its been a while I have 2 questions is there a wiki or walkthrough. and i could be wrong but i remember there being high stats starting exports somewhere but can't remember where
The very first post has link to wiki with walkthroughs, although it's incomplete

When it comes to exports with high starting stats, you could probably find some via search tool. Even if not it's not like the game needs high stats for anything. You'll lose out on part of customization even if they'll be a demon

You can try editing the files directly if you really want it but it might just be more hassle than it's worth

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Does anyone know how I can get this to work on Mac? It says in the OS systems here it can be used for Mac, but when I downloaded it - a file says that it may not work on Mac and when I open it even though I installed Java it doesn't work. Am I missing something?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
sorry im dumb im using debugger mode but cant find demons home can anyone pint me in right direction its not a location on teleport map

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes