tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Lying? Where's she lying? Or would you count release estimates as promises?
I mean, the entire version 0.4.0 and the promised contents turned out to be straight up a lie. Hell, even internally in the game's comments and to-do lists it wasn't even listed as version 0.4.0.

The entire thing was a cash grab.

Oh, and every time she said she was working on something specific, only to not touch it for months. Like, say, the encounters she talked about in today's update where she was supposedly working on them back in like, February and they're not started because she was doing something completely different. Or when she said she would stop working on side content. Or when she said she'd stop doing systems updates until after the fields content was released. Or a ton of other shit, from big to little.

And then there's all the shit in the game. There's still shit all over the game that says like "feature coming in v0.4.0" which is honestly just laughable. Most of which was confirmed to be completely scrapped for the time being, even though the messages are still in game. I guess she didn't take notes lol

Oh, and lets not forget the blog comments. The damn coward. But I guess I wouldn't want people calling me out on my bullshit publicly either. 500 to 900+ comments on every update laughing at you for being completely incapable of even meeting blog update deadlines was probably a bad look.

But she said she was going to turn them on with v0.4.0. And then, said she'd turn them on with v0.4.0.5.

But she didn't.

So that's a lie.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Anyone got the .6 exe? Built a new PC and really don't want to go through the java rebuild tutorial again.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
For people who don't like building shit:

v0.4.0.6 Download Links
.jar:

.exe:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

colquebec

Dec 31, 2017
Dude, it's taken more than a year to add a single new area. And you want her to add a new area AND make it work with all existing slave content? Good luck.
That is largely how I feel, but what I really want is for Inno to finish what she promised. If she doesn't want to do it anymore than she needs to say so publicly and remove the reference to it being available around the v0.4.0 mark as many people (myself included) see that as a promise.

If you just want a new interior space, you can add that yourself as a mod. Worldmaps can be added via XML.
That is something I might end up doing depending on what I can actually give to the new areas, especially since some of the things I want probably won't happen in the game or will be released 10 years from now when we finally see v0.5.0.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I would love it if Innoxia could add the ability to have multiple penises, and that each of them can be used individualy.

Sep 1, 2019
So, based on previous posts on this thread, I wonder:
YanDev vs Inno.

Which one is worse?
YanDev is worse only because we know what he has done behind the scenes extensively with the money he got from the game. What Inno does with the money she gets is a mystery to everyone, so it's more of an unknown variable. She could be spending it on freelance workers to help with the game, but she probably isn't. It's more likely that she also is buying useless bullshit that has no meaning. They both suck, but Inno at least comes out with new content(at least more than YanDev does).

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So, based on previous posts on this thread, I wonder:
YanDev vs Inno.

Which one is worse?
Who's the worse dev is pretty close. I might give it to Inno just becuase failing a text adventure game is so much worse than failing something that's actually difficult to pull off like YanSim. But being a bad developer doesn't put you in the same category of terrible person as YanDev. In terms of terrible people, competing with YanDev is hard.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Just wondering, if there a way to increase "comfortable depth" without increasing overall depth or taking size queen/masochist fetishes (in these cases it all just becomes comfortable)? Thanks again.

Also it could be much better if it didn't just give -10 arousal if it even 1cm "too deep" but depended on how "too deep" it is. Slowly increasing "comfortable depth" after few times fucked too deep could be fun too :sneaky:

Last edited:

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
As I don't provide any financial support, I'm happy to keep my expectations low regarding Inoxxia and I'm okay. There's lots of other games to keep my attention until we get content I like.

Reactions: Lady_Yvraine
4.10 star(s) 122 Votes