Aug 27, 2020
Tbh I'm just hoping Ace and the rest of the gang hijack Innoxia's dragon horde that is their subscirbestar patrons and the people actually working on this game get paid, and we actually get progress

Reactions: LuxCrown

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Can't wait for the next delay update/unfinished release to arrive on Friday! Anyone else take a victory shot in advance after betting that there would be another delay, or am I alone in this?
That bet seems like cheating. Like, if you get a shot for guessing the easy answer, how extreme of a punishment would you need if you got it wrong?

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The only Youko in game is Takahashi, who is located in the Dark Siren's Fortress in Submission. She gives you a transformative that can turn you or another into a Youko, so if you want to populate the world with a few Youko, you can do so through breeding, but they don't spawn in Dominion normally as of yet.

As an aside, the transformative gives you a rundown of all of the effects that it gives the user, so if you read them all and enchant another transformative with them, you should be able to recreate it.
Though it is still only a Fox-morph and sadly not a youko.

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
what do i do if i cant start a new game with and without mod anyone got some idea on what i can do because it starts up but wont allow new game at all i can mess with setting but not new game at all

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
what do i do if i cant start a new game with and without mod anyone got some idea on what i can do because it starts up but wont allow new game at all i can mess with setting but not new game at all
Once you add a mod to the loadout, the game will NEVER forget about it.
Creating a new game without a mod creates recursive errors.

Clean installs and parallel installs are you only solutions if it cannot load after modding.

If the issue is that you cannot play a clean new install, check your java for issues.

Reactions: mrttao

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
Once you add a mod to the loadout, the game will NEVER forget about it.
Creating a new game without a mod creates recursive errors.

Clean installs and parallel installs are you only solutions if it cannot load after modding.

If the issue is that you cannot play a clean new install, check your java for issues.
trying it now i just go through the res right delete the file not innoxia testing now

4.00 star(s) 123 Votes