imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Fair enough, I don't really interact with them much or know too much to make any factual statements, most of what I heard about them was weird but not Nazi stuff, when I did heard about that Nazi stuff I just assumed it was a small offshoot
Neither do I. I've just been around the internet to know that these sorts of claims are just an attempt to get people banned.

Cause it works.

No one is going to read Discord logs or deleted tweets to find out if someone made actual Nazi statements. They're just going to wait until they get tired of the "HES A NAZI!"-spam and then start swinging the hammer.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
Mar 28, 2018
We're 2 days shy of a 3 months gap in updates were we received a total of 6 apology blogposts regarding the day of the next update. It's even more annoying that the next version is a minor patch like v0.4.10.1 which probably doesn't add much.

The game is open-source, so anyone can fork it and code features for it. There's over 80 PRs for the game on github for bugfixes and features to be added, but they're not gonna get into the main game until Innoxia returns.
Right that makes sense

Reactions: SinPrime
Mar 28, 2018
You mean like she did earlier, or do you mean a half-year break that is actually planned and communicated?

I would hazard that the future of the game looks much the same as it does now. Literally. 'Version 0.4.11 by Valentine's Day next year' the same.
A break that is planned and communicated but the difference could be negligible depending on the developers mindset around taking breaks. When I take planned breaks I don't have to do much thinking on what I have to do next and worry myself about the future for a while. By break I really mean a break from everything, not just game development but everything having to do with the game.
The developer probably knows what's best. I just hope the game doesn't get abandoned and ends up actually making progress because the future for this game looks static, like you said.

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
It seems like the developer of this game is really suffering from development fatigue like the Lifeplay developer. I feel like she should just postpone the development of the game (for maybe 6 months to a year) for the sake of her mental health and let other people take the reins.

Also, I feel like it's been over a year and the update I had a year ago is barely distinguishable from the last one. It seems like there has been a lot of small (but useful) features added, but I was banking on more dialogue options and events for the procedural characters. I am probably wrong here, but I'm not really involved with this game's community.

In comparison, whenever I downloaded a new update after 6 months for a game like COC2 and TITS, I know I'm getting a good amount of content and a couple new characters and a feature or two added to the game.

This is one of my favorite games on this site here though. It's definitely a 9/10 or 10/10 for me. I just want to know what's the consensus on this project from this community and what the future looks like for this game.
Remember when she took a vacation. Remember when she got back and content was still getting delayed. At this point, maybe switching to a different project would be better because i don't think they're going to be making any meaningful content. From what i'm seeing, they're not improving their engine, they're barely adding quest, the sandbox is basically the same as when i first started playing it.

The game is open-source, so anyone can fork it and code features for it. There's over 80 PRs for the game on github for bugfixes and features to be added, but they're not gonna get into the main game until Innoxia returns.
Hold your horses! I hate to go FSF or full-gnu on that statement but the game isn't open source. The source is privately owned with you as a member of the public being allowed to view it. If you make any changes to that source code, those changes don't belong to you, or the public but the OG devs per their software license which explicitly say all changes belong to them.

I modded the game when you had to by hand edit at least 10(or was it 100.... i don't remember and don't want to be hyperbolic but i do know i had 100+ compile errors) different switch statements just to add a new race. I flatout wont mod this game anymore because of that license.

Last edited:

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Remember when she took a vacation. Remember when she got back and content was still getting delayed. At this point, maybe switching to a different project would be better because i don't think they're going to be making any meaningful content. From what i'm seeing, they're not improving their engine, they're barely adding quest, the sandbox is basically the same as when i first started playing it.
Bahaha, a classic move, indefinite suspension of a game which means "gwuys i pwomise ill come back to it i just fweel weally burnt out :cry:" and they start another game, where the same thing happens

You can't teach an old dog new tricks

Reactions: Jamsalad

deathsman

Jun 9, 2017
I have a Question about Enchanting, and sorry in advance if it was asked before, i couldnt find the Answer.:
when you add a growth enchantment, (like more sperm storage) does it grow infinitly when i leave the limit at 0 or do I need to always increase or max the Limit?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I have a Question about Enchanting, and sorry in advance if it was asked before, i couldnt find the Answer.:
when you add a growth enchantment, (like more sperm storage) does it grow infinitly when i leave the limit at 0 or do I need to always increase or max the Limit?
You have to increase the limit. The limit is what the item will the body part/volume to, and is free to change, while the rate is how frequent increments happen, and is more expensive the quicker you want it to happen.

Reactions: deathsman

Knoppers85

Apr 27, 2017
Some guy posted something like this in the thread once:
  • Release barebones update at the start of the year
  • Post about missing the deadline of the next update a couple of times
  • Release it towards May/June with around half of the promised content
  • Promise regualr updates and more frequent communication
  • Inno has a family emergency / burnout / unhappy with the code or writing for the next few months
  • Release trash update in Summer
  • Disappear until the end of the year again
  • Rinse and Repeat for the next year while pocketing SubStar $$$$
At this point in time I think she's (?) doing it deliberately, as the above happened at least 5 years in a row.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Some guy posted something like this in the thread once:
  • Release barebones update at the start of the year
  • Post about missing the deadline of the next update a couple of times
  • Release it towards May/June with around half of the promised content
  • Promise regualr updates and more frequent communication
  • Inno has a family emergency / burnout / unhappy with the code or writing for the next few months
  • Release trash update in Summer
  • Disappear until the end of the year again
  • Rinse and Repeat for the next year while pocketing SubStar $$$$
At this point in time I think she's (?) doing it deliberately, as the above happened at least 5 years in a row.
If it works, it works, people have been buying it for years they will buy it forever more until the game dies :KEK:

Reactions: B2B2

SinPrime

Jun 9, 2021
Insane how much money this game gets and every update feels like there are some how lots of comments about changes yet when you read them nothing of substance is ever added and somehow most the content is from volunteers?
Innoxia is just milking her subs at this point, because afaik it's the only type of game like that, so there's no real competition for it, and the seniority of the project (started in 2016 iirc?) makes it a household name.
If anyone tried to make a legitimate competitor for this game, Innoxia would lose so much support and volunteer work.

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_
4.00 star(s) 124 Votes