PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Hm. Well, if i was in her shoes i'd want for this job to last forever too.
It's like you're looking right at the problem, but you can't tie the the last part of the equation together due to whatever personal bias you have.

Yes. If you were in their shoes, of course you'd like the job to last forever. THEREFORE, why not make it last forever?
And now you know why the game hasn't progressed worth a crap in the last 5 years.

There's something to be said about money and women, but I won't go that far. Anyone above the age of 25 who's had a girlfriend (or at least hung around friends who had girlfriends) can fill in that blank.

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
It's like you're looking right at the problem, but you can't tie the the last part of the equation together due to whatever personal bias you have.

Yes. If you were in their shoes, of course you'd like the job to last forever. THEREFORE, why not make it last forever?
And now you know why the game hasn't progressed worth a crap in the last 5 years.

There's something to be said about money and women, but I won't go that far. Anyone above the age of 25 who's had a girlfriend (or at least hung around friends who had girlfriends) can fill in that blank.
I think the explanation that it's a simple scamtreon or Scamstarter is unlickely, else it would have to be the most luckiest and most incompetently managed scam ever. For three simple reasons:
1. Such scams love to have hard to dispute excuses. If no proper content was added they want to sit behind walls of "Added very complicated behind the scenes coding to make development faster/make specific content possible etc.". Liliths throne being open source can't do that. Everyone can see if a months work consists of 3 lines of code.
2. Such scams often give real incentives to patreon subs. Be it early access or scenes or the damn game itself. Liliths throne is again open source, major updates are released to anyone, and the only hurdle to minor updates is installing the JDK.
3. Money comes before anything resembling morals or pride. If Patreon orders you to remove incest, or rape, or an image showing Trotzky, you fucking do that. Bonus points for saying to your fans that you might consider changing sites "In the forseeable future" eg. the heat death of the universe. Innoxia did jump ship immeditaliy instead of censoring the game.

I personally believe it's a creative or project burnout and Innoxia is either lying to herself or to the consumers about her ability/motivation to finish the game.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Point. There's also a number of other alternatives, just having a Wiki detailing history of projects would help, and not just for minimizing shitting on devs but also for Devs and projects that go above and beyond. Karryn's Prison, Roundscape Adorevia, Caliross to name a few.

Buuut as mentioned that and others all require effort most won't bother or care enough about to do.
Hell, just look at the official Lilith's Throne wiki. That thing hasn't been updated in years. The only way a 'point tracker' type of system for monitoring the shady practices of certain devs could exist is if someone is devoted enough to comb through their history and find them. Do we really want to trust the word of someone that uses Twitter tactics to get what they wanted?

Still, a sort of 'buyer beware' system does sound nice. If only the reviews could be a bit more detailed to reflect that.

Reactions: Keldin and Taak

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Hell, just look at the official Lilith's Throne wiki. That thing hasn't been updated in years. The only way a 'point tracker' type of system for monitoring the shady practices of certain devs could exist is if someone is devoted enough to comb through their history and find them. Do we really want to trust the word of someone that uses Twitter tactics to get what they wanted?

Still, a sort of 'buyer beware' system does sound nice. If only the reviews could be a bit more detailed to reflect that.
For the record, Lilith's Throne has two wikis. One of them has been abandoned whereas the other gets some, albeit small updates. You can usually tell what was changed because the wiki has a section dedicated to "Recent Changes".

Here is the more up-to-date wiki (the only one that matters really).

Last edited:

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Wraft

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
how do i make all the npcs dominant? Im a sub trying to only encounter only dominant people
There's an option in Keldon's mod for that. Lets you make everyone hyper into whatever fetish you desire, or disable them completely. Don't know why the official builds don't have this.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There's an option in Keldon's mod for that. Lets you make everyone hyper into whatever fetish you desire, or disable them completely. Don't know why the official builds don't have this.
Because Keldon's mod has some content that would be considered too questionable to build into the main game. Even SubscribeStar would dump it for that faster than Patreon did.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Because Keldon's mod has some content that would be considered too questionable to build into the main game. Even SubscribeStar would dump it for that faster than Patreon did.
I know about the lolis. I'm talking about the QoL changes.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
In that case, I admit that would make the base game better for sure. Sadly, LT desperately needs much deeper wound-licking to bring it back on track, but anything's better than nothing at all.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know which food transforms us to a spider, can anyone tell me which one is it?
I'm always doing eldritch abomination that eggs everyone who fights me and I want to try something new.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't know which food transforms us to a spider, can anyone tell me which one is it?
I'm always doing eldritch abomination that eggs everyone who fights me and I want to try something new.
Then go dragon girl like i did, if that's your thing.
Btw just go to the food shop and read the item descriptions, they're pretty obvious usually.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes