ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
I'm wagering my nipples the update will be delayed today, if we even get any new information at all.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
The new version is available on the Blog site for the game, both EXE and JAR files are available.

Highlights:
There are no updates to the main quest, Inno 'ran out of time'.
There was a nerf to Martial Artist(I read the notes wrong, it hasn't been nerfed, just moved out of the normal perk tree), also you now have to interact with a new NPC in the Gym to gain it.
You can now clit fuck nipples and crotchboobs.
Various 'stuff' was fixed/updated/changed/added, your companions (friendly occupants) can be hired in SOME of the slave jobs, a banking system was added, and there was a rework of imported characters and it borks any custom images you had for imported characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spenser4

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
The new version is available on the Blog site for the game, both EXE and JAR files are available.

Highlights:
There are no updates to the main quest, Inno 'ran out of time'.
There was a nerf to Martial Artist, also you now have to interact with a new NPC in the Gym to gain it.
Great, they nerfed something that was already shit and unusable weak. Next lets buff all spells, potions and enchanting.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
lmao, she's been working on this patch since at least October at this point, and she "ran out of time"

How long until she pulls another update with all the content removed just to make number bigger? If she doesn't, we might *actually* get a full year on a single update. After all, summers coming up and Inno isn't anymore likely to work during the summer than during the holidays.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Great, they nerfed something that was already shit and unusable weak. Next lets buff all spells, potions and enchanting.
After re-reading the patch notes, I probably misread the change and they haven't nerfed Martial Artist. It was made a Unique perk you gain from training with a new NPC and in the normal perk tree it was replaced with Brawler (which is pretty Meh, +5% unarmed dmg and +10% physical dmg). I haven't played the new update yet to say if martial artist was nerfed or not, just not in a hurry for a non-update update.

Also, if you are running around with a zwiehander, katana, or any other melee weapon, the Martial Artist perk will be pretty useless.

With a pair of cheap, physical damage, knuckle dusters "unarmed weapon" and the Soldier background ... My lowest damage WITH Martial Artist is higher than my MAX damage WITHOUT Martial Artist.
Martial artist perk.png

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
OOF. Woke up and found my posts deleted for "Being off topic." Thanks mods!
Meh, your not alone. Pretty sure I know what the 'off topic' was about and I'm fine with it. Every so often I forget about needing to stay on topic for the game (and not talk about that which shall not be named) and just wander past the 'keep off the grass' signs. :)

I wish there was more to talk about on the game though, this latest update was brewing for a couple months and it was mostly uninspiring. The bank was a pretty nice addition, though, I don't need to carry huge wads of cash around when I go to Ellis and I got a little over excited that 'my precious' Martial Artist skill might have gotten nerfed (it didn't).

Reactions: OneWayMissile

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
nothing new as usual, in both fields, content and development issues. i could be called naive but i hope the small bits of additional content with your own characters in the mansion (that bit with the spa and the slave jobs) keep on coming... also swimwear tags for water/underwater areas/content as a restriction... could be interesting gameplay wise. but considering the steps done in development, the game mechanics and story updates... yeah maybe 2030...

E: oh and why, why does my brain buzz when i read the bank update and interest.... why do i think of free cities and mega-corps... open your own ingredient producing and refining corp in liliths throne to...change the city itself... that is, if you just delete the option to set the sliders for yourself whenever you feel like....
E2: "hey chat-gpt, merge free cities and liliths throne"

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So after not touching the base game in months and accidentally saying it ran properly while using the mod (sorry , I decided to try running it again to see how much hot air I was spewing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And so, Lawrance, I present you:

Lilith's Throne Linux Release (Updated to 0.4.8.9)

To run this bad boy on EndevourOS (and any Arch based distro), you'll need to open your terminal and type the following (not the $):

Bash:
$ sudo pacman -S jdk17-openjdk java17-openjfx java-runtime-common
The -S is for "Sync", as this not only installs packages but updates them if you already have the package. After installing java, extract the linked zip file into your home folder. From here there's two options:

Gui
Double click the .jar like you would most files. Thanks to java-runtime-common you should be able to run it. Make sure not to move the /res file anywhere else with this method or you'll get an error.

Terminal
Open your terminal which should place you in your home folder. Next type java -jar "Lilith's Throne-0.4.6.3.jar" and hit enter. If you see "printing error log", the game should pop up moments later. Unlike the last method you can pick any location you desire.

Could I have just asked for a Linux jar? Probably. Do I care? No.

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
lmao, she's been working on this patch since at least October at this point, and she "ran out of time"

How long until she pulls another update with all the content removed just to make number bigger? If she doesn't, we might *actually* get a full year on a single update. After all, summers coming up and Inno isn't anymore likely to work during the summer than during the holidays.
That's Inno's usual play though. 'S-sorry I was working so hard on all this new stuff, but *sob* it was taking too long and people wanted a new release so I just pushed out what I had just for you. N-next time for sure; after I take another stress leave of course! btw please keep giving me thousands of dollars a month to do nothing, suckers.'

It's both equal parts hilarious and bullshit, but her subs are in it for life.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
tf you talking about unarmed is the only thing that's still powerful in this game.

Get dusters, be a wolf, savage attack with max phys and Martial Artist and you're pulling in the 2000s regularly

dontspammepls

Feb 16, 2022
Has anyone had a scene where slave A says they have fallen in love with slave B then asks you if they can date? I had it happen once on an older save, but I haven't had it happen since.

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
This update is fucking insane. I'll still hand my nipples over like I promised, but it's just such a pitiful waste of time and money. People pay LITERAL money for the tiniest of quality of life improvements and changes that were not even made by Inno themselves - it was a merge made by someone else. How fucking hard is it to write like 3 paragraphs of plot in the span of 4 weeks? I'm getting closer and closer to declaring this project (brain)dead. I'm glad I'm not getting milked dry financially, at least. It'd be humiliation to pay for this.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
This update is fucking insane. I'll still hand my nipples over like I promised, but it's just such a pitiful waste of time and money. People pay LITERAL money for the tiniest of quality of life improvements and changes that were not even made by Inno themselves - it was a merge made by someone else. How fucking hard is it to write like 3 paragraphs of plot in the span of 4 weeks? I'm getting closer and closer to declaring this project (brain)dead. I'm glad I'm not getting milked dry financially, at least. It'd be humiliation to pay for this.
The 'dev' clearly invests like 10 hours a week on this porject and it's been that way forever. Idiots keep handing out money though.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes