srx47

May 8, 2018

not sure if it works... or worth... at all

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
how i can have sex with Rose? anyway for impregnate her?
When you masturabate to Lilaya panties you can be caught by Rose, just take punishment and there is chance that she will perform vaginal sex. Though it's pretty random and right now game freezes after that punishment.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Does anybody have a new compiled version of the last update? That would be very much appreciated :eazyHype:
(For some reason cannot install Eclipse IDE)

W65

May 31, 2018
Does anybody have a new compiled version of the last update? That would be very much appreciated :eazyHype:
(For some reason cannot install Eclipse IDE)
Not to sound rude, but can't you just install the Java 1.9 JRE and run the .jar? That'd save you from having to wait for a compiled version every time it updates. You shouldn't need something like Eclipse unless you're developing Java, right?

Then again the compiled version's portable and a little easier to manage running, so whichever floats your boat is fine. Just wanted to point out that Eclipse is a little more than you ought to need.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Not to sound rude, but can't you just install the Java 1.9 JRE and run the .jar? That'd save you from having to wait for a compiled version every time it updates. You shouldn't need something like Eclipse unless you're developing Java, right?

Then again the compiled version's portable and a little easier to manage running, so whichever floats your boat is fine. Just wanted to point out that Eclipse is a little more than you ought to need.
Honestly I don't know much about all of that so I tried to follow the guide from Inno. But you need to compile the version from githuub first, right?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Does this game have alot of content or not?
It has decent amount to entertain you for at least two hours.
Currently main quest line isn't very long can be completed very fast but that's to be expected, there are also few side quests like slime and harpy one. You can also enslave any randomly generated npc (as long as they are not a slave already and you defeat them in battle plus you need to complete side quest to get slaver license) and have them work in mansion or just sit in room.
As for sex scenes, you can fuck almost anything (some named npcs don't have sex scenes) and sex scenes are interactive with possibility of having it as dom/sub/rape.
I've spent most of time trying to get all unique morphs as slaves (there is shit ton of cat variants for some reason) and playing pregnancy roulette/dice poker in gambling den.

Reactions: eccentic

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Also Innoxia's currently working on the next stage of the main quest and adding the second major area. Version 0.3.0 will continue the main quest and finish the Imp Fortress content, and version 0.3.1+ will be adding the Fields.

MiThMo

May 29, 2018
I'm not sure how the progess is going on with the production of updates at the moment (if it's still being worked on at this time, or if the dev. is working on another game(s) as well), but does this game have the possibility of coming to android?

Edit: Should've checked the previous comment lol

Sep 3, 2017
Does anyone know of a way to edit the minimum breast size for the morph types. Not looking for exact instructions, just want to know which file/executable to edit and what tool to use.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So I've been exploring the game for a little and could help notice that Rose's "Hands" scene is a bit oddly formatted compared to the others. Like it's very restrictive in comparison and cannot be cancelled/finished unless you both reach orgasm. Don't get me wrong, the hands worship thing is sexy, but damn dude, I don't want to choose between my character cumming in his/her pants and underwear or having their crotch be exposed. It's also a shame that I can't cum on her hands either.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes