AngryHornet

Feb 19, 2020
Ya know, I never really thought about it, but having dildos in the game and not being able to actually masturbate with them, or use them on others is kinda silly.
Fleshlights when?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Wednesday 14 August 2024

I'm sorry for how long this update is taking and for not communicating very well with you recently. I allowed myself to get very stressed again about progress and ended up getting into a state of paralysis over how to fix it. I think I've managed to overcome it again now and so should be able to get the last of the writing finished within a week or so, at which point I'll finally release the preview version of 0.4.10.1. After that I'll spend about a week fixing bugs and polishing things up and make a public release.
Thank you all so much for sticking with me and being patient with me, I really do appreciate all of your support. I know that progress hasn't been very good recently and I'm trying to get into a better routine to make updates as frequent as they once were. I'll see you again soon in the release post (which will be somewhere in the region of a week from now).
38 days and counting...

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
how can i stop being a slime?
Step One: Obtain a Bio Canister off a slime enemy, the shady trader in Domination, or yoinking some from the slime queen's distillery on the first floor of her castle.
Step Two: Enchant the canister. The only enchantment available i the one that turns you into flesh.
Step Three: Consume the resulting potion.

Get a job
IDK. Slimiest people I know were employed.

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes