e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
You can export the character data and view the xml file sitting in the "data" folder that contains all the information.
Yeah, that *is* easy, thank you! (y)

... However, those .xml files are a he** of a slog to use as a quick or easy reference. o_O Do you or anyone have other ideas?

e-d :unsure:

Oct 26, 2017
Is there an easy way to generate a text list of *my* character stats and/or abilities and/or equipment, please? :)

e-d
In addition to what PussyPassAnon said, a <playerCharacter></playerCharacter> search-and-copy in your current XML savefile will also do the trick though that method is indeed easier unless you want only specific fields to be exported.

Edit: And there goes my bad habit of posting too fast and not waiting for the "New posts" prompt...

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
In addition to what PussyPassAnon said, a <playerCharacter></playerCharacter> search-and-copy in your current XML savefile will also do the trick though that method is indeed easier unless you want only specific fields to be exported.

Edit: And there goes my bad habit of posting too fast and not waiting for the "New posts" prompt...
This search would make it easier edit or reduce the save-files to just character info. (i.e.: Search for the 1st useable instance then delete backwards; search for the 2nd instance then delete backwards to 1st instance; etc.) (y)

e-d :)

Oct 26, 2017
If you're using Notepad++ or similar, you can also perform a regex on the fields you need. We'll get there eventually! :p

Oct 26, 2017
What is a "regex"? And how would I do it?

e-d
. Depending on what you're trying to achieve, this can be complex, but also really powerful, especially for multiple matching and exporting.

Other users may recommend XML parsing for this. approach in Python 3. (Of course, I might just be reinventing the wheel here when you just need a component, and probably a broken wheel at that...)

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah, that *is* easy, thank you! (y)

... However, those .xml files are a he** of a slog to use as a quick or easy reference. o_O Do you or anyone have other ideas?
If you're on Windows, you could try using something like . Its designed to visualize XMLs as a nested tree structure in order to make it easy to view and edit them.

I haven't used it personally (I'm a bit of a masochist when it comes to IT stuff) but some of my coworkers swear by it.

Oct 26, 2017
If you're on Windows, you could try using something like . Its designed to visualize XMLs as a nested tree structure in order to make it easy to view and edit them.

I haven't used it personally (I'm a bit of a masochist when it comes to IT stuff) but some of my coworkers swear by it.
I don't use XML all that often but looks like some pretty cool stuff.
Added to the bookmarks as a toolkit candidate, thanks as usual Sarkath!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarkath

Oct 26, 2017
its fixed my junkware was just a bit fucked and it was off to a superbly laggy start. game runs smoothly and its pretty fun
Lag was another possible issue indeed.
It will happen on world generation and once you load a save that is particularly crowded.

Oct 26, 2017
and so ends another 69 page...
Change your forum settings to 100 posts per page, friend. Also make sure you cut on the CSS and JS bloat, F95 forums are bloated as hell lol.

Just try it and see if it works. It if works smoothly, I'm sure you'll feel refreshed. 94 pages in total for the thread here with 9382 visible posts.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019

Thank you & I just tried it myself. (y) My review: I agree with and prefer your "masochist" approach. (But I might use it again for the occasional, dirty save-edit *if* I don't already know the name of something I want to change.)

e-d ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarkath

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
Male or female protag? How much content is there so far?
The whole first area since 3.13 haven't played the most recent one yet so I'll let you know but they said that they were adding the second area at 4.0 so I assume it's that far.

The game is pretty good if you dont mind a bunch of reading and trying to figure out the enchantment system.

Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't exactly matter in a Lilith's Throne thread but you just replied to a 4-year-old post, quite likely accidentally.

That said the information will still be valuable to new players. :)

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The whole first area since 3.13 haven't played the most recent one yet ...
The new sex stuff has to do with Meraxis's new repeatable duel and a voyeur scene in the inn when the new fox-girl is "entertaining" a guest. I recommend waiting for 0.4.1, myself.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
The new sex stuff has to do with Meraxis's new repeatable duel and a voyeur scene in the inn when the new fox-girl is "entertaining" a guest. I recommend waiting for 0.4.1, myself.
Yeah, it is definitely best to wait for four or five updates to go by before thinking about downloading the new version. Judging by the content added between 4.0.0 and 4.0.10, only the 4.X versions are worth downloading... unless its for the sake of a hot-patch. Since everything in 4.0.X was more or less the same, it's safe to say any update under the moniker 4.1 will be.

I'd definitely recommend following the changelog to see if Innoxia might smash the next update out of the park though. The odds, while unlikely, aren't nonexistent.

The whole first area since 3.13 haven't played the most recent one yet so I'll let you know but they said that they were adding the second area at 4.0 so I assume it's that far.
As for this little stretch in particular... aside from around a dozen new morph types, armpit sex, and maybe an hour of different character romances/interactions no particular addition since 3.13 has particularly stood out, which is a damn shame with how good everything else is..

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
Hey, i've been playing this game for a while now, I have an elemental who fights with me, but I still don't know how to make a slave fight alongside me to, nothing in jobs or permissions, I can see perks and combat moves but no idea of how to add them into the party, can someone tell me please.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Hey, i've been playing this game for a while now, I have an elemental who fights with me, but I still don't know how to make a slave fight alongside me to, nothing in jobs or permissions, I can see perks and combat moves but no idea of how to add them into the party, can someone tell me please.
Slaves can be added by toggling on the deprecated "Companions" setting in Content Options under Gameplay. Note that stability is not guaranteed when using them (iirc, there's a nasty bug around Meraxis's questline), and there isn't any special content with companions outside of Dominion.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes