IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
An update on her Sub.Star page, from yesterday.

Update very soon

Hello again,

I'm really sorry for not making a progress post this week; I once again fell into the habit of repeatedly thinking that I'd be releasing v0.4.1.1 that day, only for it to be pushed back to the next day. Anyway, I just wanted to make this small post to let you know that it really will be released very soon now (definitely by Sunday evening).

Just so that you know what to expect, this update will add a few more characters with content in the Farmer's Market, as well as random bandit encounters out in the Fields. Minotallys's content won't be in it, but I plan on making the next few updates very quick ones, so it shouldn't be long to wait until her content is added.

I only wanted this to be a small post to let you know that v0.4.1.1 is almost ready, and so I'll go into more detail about future release plans after its release (which, again, should be by Sunday evening). See you again soon, and thank you for your patience!

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Huh, what's that, it looks like an egg flying towards my face... weird...

New blog post
Inno said:
Hello once again,

Sorry about how long it took me to get this update out; it should have been ready far sooner, but over the past couple of weeks I've been having some issues with lingering fatigue, which was impacting my work efficiency. Hopefully the worst of that is behind me now, and the next few updates will be released in a more timely fashion.

Anyway, for the content in this release, I've focused mainly on getting all of the unique NPCs in Elis's Farmer's Market added. Some of them will likely have their content expanded upon in the future, but hopefully they have enough to be interesting for the time being. I've also added generic bandit encounters in the Foloi Fields. These bandits have quite basic content, and unlike the random attackers in Dominion and Submission, they're not persistent, although they can be enslaved (in which case they do become persistent slaves owned by the player).

I'm going to focus on fixing bugs, merging PRs, and getting Minotallys's content added for the next version. The next release will be a preview version, provided that there's no need for a hotfix (in which case the hotfix will be a public one). I'm hoping to have that out quite soon, and then the next full public release will be out shortly after that.

I'll make another post in a couple of day's time to give you more details on what my plans will be.

P.S. This release contains artwork of Takahashi drawn by FriendlyAlienFriend, who you can find at their twitter here:

As always, you can also build these releases yourself from the public github's dev branch (which is always kept up to date with the very latest version):

(There's a build tutorial .)

IMPORTANT: If you're building through github, you'll now need to place the 'liliths-throne-public/res' folder in the same directory as the exported .jar!

v0.4.1.1 Download Links

This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!

.jar:

Pre-zipped:

Full folder:

.exe:

Pre-zipped:

Full folder:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

Pre-zipped:

Full folder:

v0.4.1.1
Contributors:

• Fixed issue where altering vaginal urethra plasticity was affecting penis urethra plasticity instead. (by Maxis)
  • Fixed bug where clothing replacements after sex would sometimes break if the clothing being replaced was of a type that was previously equipped to multiple slots. (by Maxis and deboucher)
Engine/Modding:

• Added 'deskName' as a definable attribute within external 'worldType', 'placeType', and 'sexManager' files, which functions in the same way as 'wallName', allowing you to define the name of the 'desk' used in sex scenes.
  • Fixed issue where modded world types had '_worldType' appended to the end of their ids.
  • Added 'canRemoveClothingSeals' as an attribute in externally-defined sex managers to prevent characters from being able to unseal clothing during that scene.
Artwork:

• Added FriendlyAlienFriend's artwork ( ) of Takahashi to the game.
Gameplay:

• Added generic bandit encounters in the Foloi Fields. (They are a little basic at the moment and will be expanded upon at some point in the future.)
  • Filled in placeholder content for Yui.
  • Added content for the raccoon-girl (Nizhoni) in the centre of Elis's Farmer's Market.
  • Added content for the horse-boy (Moreno) in the centre of Elis's Farmer's Market.
  • Added new character 'Heather' (human) who runs the fortune telling stall in Elis's Farmer's Market.
  • Added new character 'Ms. Levine' (goat-girl) who runs the kissing booth in Elis's Farmer's Market.
Sex:

• During sex scenes in which the sub has less control than the dom, dominant AI sex partners will no longer end sex early (i.e. before the subs are satisfied).
  • Loosened requirements a little for the sex actions 'Object to rough' and 'Request rough sex'.
Other:

• Entering the Farmer's Market now places you at one of the four entry points instead of in the centre.
  • Clothing types can now be enchanted to have the 'vibration' and 'orgasm prevention' effects if it can be equipped into the groin, vagina, penis, anus, nipple, chest, nipple-piercing, cock-piercing, or vagina-piercing slots.
  • Added a tufted tail type for panther-morphs, which is now assigned to newly-spawned lion-morphs.
  • Added ability to perform the 'Quick sex' action in all of Astrai's and Vronti's sex scenes.
  • Added ability to resist post-defeat sex with random centauress encounters in the fields (only if noncon is turned on).
  • The price of potions and elixirs is now influenced by how many effects they have.
Bugs:

• Fixed visibility of armpit fetishes in the phone's fetish menu being locked behind foot content instead of armpit content.
  • Characters without legs can no longer use the 'spread legs' sex action.
  • Ralph no longer has randomised personality traits.
  • The 'desperate for sex' status effect now correctly only displays during combat.
  • Fixed issue where the SLime Queen wasn't correctly spawning wearing her tiara.
  • Fixed parsing issues in Lilaya's kimono gift scenes.
  • Fixed modding issue where setting an NPC to use a parser tag which had been previously assigned to an NPC wouldn't update the reference, causing the parser tag to always point to the first NPC who was given the parser tag.
  • Fixed post-submissive sex with centaur marauder/raider displaying a blank dialogue screen.
  • Reformatted potion item effects tooltip to fix an issue where having lots of effects on a potion would overflow the tooltip.
  • Pregnant/non-pregnant versions of character artwork are now automatically updated to be used when applicable, instead of requiring a save+load to be shown.
  • Fixed issue with several elements in externally-defined sex managers not using their correct default values.
Not a lot there, but what there is isn't laughably stupid. A couple changes in there are things I would have changed as well, so... Cool.

ValeofLight

Aug 27, 2020
In response to this newest blog post, I just want to comment on how good it feels to finally be free from the grip of Dominion. Yes the content is barebones and we only get to taste but a sliver of what true freedom could be. It's like stepping out after so many years in stasis and actually feeling somewhat hopeful again.

This doesn't magically scrape away any memory all of the nonsense we've had to endure to get this far. But at least it's something.

Will there still be more years of waiting to come? Absolutely. Could this be a sign of Inno re-dedicating herself to pursuing the main story? After what happened with Nyan, we can only hope.

It just feels good to see an update for this game, however small, and once again be able to smile after having followed this game for so long and all the shenanigans that have come with it.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
I might be very small brain but Heather has no sex content I can divine - you can buy sissy items from her/'her' though.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Anyone else getting stuck in infinite morning cunnilingus loops with scarlet during the harpy business quests? Can't seem to advance it on this newest version.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Anyone else getting stuck in infinite morning cunnilingus loops with scarlet during the harpy business quests? Can't seem to advance it on this newest version.
Same for me, I posted the bug on the git. Can anyone confirm if it's from the latest update? It's been a while since I played the game from start...

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I was asked to debug this for Linux users (two Mint users). Use the Jar, don't bother with Wine on this. Install your JDK (Open or otherwise) and OpenJFX.

java --module-path /usr/share/openjfx/lib/ --add-modules javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.web -jar ./LilithsThrone_0_4_1_1.jar You may need to tweak the add-modules parameter. Use naming-scheme derives from jar's located in OpenJFX lib folder.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes