• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Don't give me hope like that. A while back people were wondering why Inno doesn't slap a on this and quietly abscond with her money.
if that happens then depending on how popular the game is it will probably be like coc1. I wouldnt mind seeing a CoCX version of Liliths Throne

Reactions: Lawrance

NovaSpace

Apr 29, 2020
I wonder, does anyone know an easy way to completely copy an NPCs onto a slave (i.e.: Rose, Amber, Angel, etc...)? I started to use the basic potion/enchantment route but it's mind numbing customizing every little thing, even in save editing. Any fan tool or some advise?

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
at the start of the game when receiving the "spellbook: poison vapours" from rose, its not letting click on "freedom" (the only option to advance)

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I wonder, does anyone know an easy way to completely copy an NPCs onto a slave (i.e.: Rose, Amber, Angel, etc...)? I started to use the basic potion/enchantment route but it's mind numbing customizing every little thing, even in save editing. Any fan tool or some advise?
The best you can do export the NPC, then import them as a slave.

To do that, first go to the same tile as the NPC you want to export and click on their race icon. You can even do it to your current character.
Alternatively you can check your phone's contacts to view any named NPC's you know. In the example I'm doing the latter with Lexi.

Next check the bottom right corner and hit the first button with the rectangle and arrow. That's the export button.

Screenshot_2024-02-01_10-30-50.png

Now you can head over to the auctioning block in the Slaver Alley.

Screenshot_2024-02-01_10-33-21.png

Once there, you can approach the stage to view a list of imported characters. Initially it will be empty. Hit import button to bring up a list of saved characters. You can do this multiple times for the same save, each of them having slightly different obedience levels. Then click the appropriate save and hit back.
NOTE: If the character has images copies of them will be made, so don't go crazy rolling for an ultra submissive slave.

Screenshot_2024-02-01_10-33-52.png

Next you need to win the auction. Hit that gavel next to your to start bidding on the slave.
You can back out if the price gets ridiculous, but I got lucky here.

Screenshot_2024-02-01_10-35-46.png

And just like that you have an NPC as a slave. They'll have a slave collar on and their
description changed to a generic slave text, but both of those are easy fixes.​

NovaSpace

Apr 29, 2020
The best you can do export the NPC, then import them as a slave.

To do that, first go to the same tile as the NPC you want to export and click on their race icon. You can even do it to your current character.
Alternatively you can check your phone's contacts to view any named NPC's you know. In the example I'm doing the latter with Lexi.

Next check the bottom right corner and hit the first button with the rectangle and arrow. That's the export button.

View attachment 3316003

Now you can head over to the auctioning block in the Slaver Alley.

View attachment 3316022

Once there, you can approach the stage to view a list of imported characters. Initially it will be empty. Hit import button to bring up a list of saved characters. You can do this multiple times for the same save, each of them having slightly different obedience levels. Then click the appropriate save and hit back.
NOTE: If the character has images copies of them will be made, so don't go crazy rolling for an ultra submissive slave.

View attachment 3316078

Next you need to win the auction. Hit that gavel next to your to start bidding on the slave.
You can back out if the price gets ridiculous, but I got lucky here.

View attachment 3316097

And just like that you have an NPC as a slave. They'll have a slave collar on and their
description changed to a generic slave text, but both of those are easy fixes.​
Nice! Thank you for the detailed explanation. I figured there was a way to export them but I'm usually UI blind and never notice these things. Love ya for the help. Cheers!

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
is there a full quest list anywhere?
Not that I know of, so I just grabbed them from the source code. Needs some clean up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ROMANCE QUESTS

illol

Aug 2, 2023
Not that I know of, so I just grabbed them from the source code. Needs some clean up.

ROMANCE QUESTS

thank you

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
She did this a couple years back and came back after ages, only to call people slurs on her blog. We might see a repeat
Yeah, so far there's nothing out of the usual, this is very much Inno's signature pattern.
October 2nd, Monday:
"I should have a small update ready by Friday"
October 6th, Friday:
"I just need a couple more days, it will be done by the weekend"
October 11th:
"Sorry, it will be done as soon as I can"
October 19th:
"Sorry, missing the deadline got me a little stressed, but I'm back on track. Update very soon."

*A whole month without a word*

November 27th:
"I'm very sorry, I've been feeling very stressed and down. Update as soon as I can, not much longer now."

*No further news, nor updates to this date*
Just the old song and dance, and the backers consistently supporting it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes