Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lilith's Throne v0.3.1.8

jar - - - -
x64 exe - - - -
x32 exe - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone got any interesting characters that they export to carry over between games?
Someone you put actual effort into dressing up and transforming and giving all the right kinks and skills.

I baked up this cowgirl for milk production and spent honestly way too long transforming and outfitting her.
I did something with her milk too, but I don't remember what. Turned it into beer, maybe?
I was gonna have a bunch of characters like her working away in the mansion making money for me, but I ended up spending too much time making her instead of churning out

I also tried exporting my elemental once, but it didn't port over quite right. She's still classed as an elemental but the game treats her like a normal character. She has a normal perk tree instead of the summoned elemental one.
I'll probably go for a slimegirl next. Maybe see if I can export the queen?

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone got any interesting characters that they export to carry over between games?
I don't remember anyone posting that here but I know that on Innoxia discord there are character-export-sharing room, you might want to go there.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Someone you put actual effort into dressing up and transforming and giving all the right kinks and skills.

I baked up this cowgirl for milk production and spent honestly way too long transforming and outfitting her.
I did something with her milk too, but I don't remember what. Turned it into beer, maybe?
I was gonna have a bunch of characters like her working away in the mansion making money for me, but I ended up spending too much time making her instead of churning out

I also tried exporting my elemental once, but it didn't port over quite right. She's still classed as an elemental but the game treats her like a normal character. She has a normal perk tree instead of the summoned elemental one.
I'll probably go for a slimegirl next. Maybe see if I can export the queen?
The discord is full of them. I posted a cameo character from Nutaku's Flower Knight Girls (Lycoris), and X-Overds (Sephira) complete with pictures both clothed and nude for you to enjoy

W65

May 31, 2018
Can someone ask him to add a dragon race to the game? I can't comment on his blog, tried anonimous and google account
The game's source is open, I think. A person who knew some Java could possibly mod in something like that. I haven't looked at the code (in a while) so I have no idea how modular that aspect of it is.

Far as that goes, there might be a mod repository up somewhere, and there might be something like that there. Might be mentioned in the thread somewhere if there is one.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Best place to go for mods is Innoxia's discord server. There's a channel for mod discussions and one for modding tools. The discord link is in the OP.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Some of the weapon mods are interesting, but a lot of the clothes ones are... the graphic quality is a lot lower than the game's standard, which makes them stand out.
Also, I mentioned it in the discord, but some of them aren't so much bad, as just done in a completely diffrent art-style.

Races/species don't really have art though, so I imagine all adding a new race would require is 'draconic' descriptors for all body-parts and maybe a new buff to be written up boosting your melee/fire damage if enough of you is transformed.
Making it lore complaint would require more effort tho.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
This is a great game. Are they still updating it?
Yes, unfortunately, Patreon took down Inno's page for the game but she has enough in reserve to keep updating it as usual. Go to for updates.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
great game, but perhaps someone should add visual for the main character??
The entire point is customization, so you can add your own portraits if you click your phone in the bottom left corner, choose 'Selfie', and then go over to the plus sign somewhere over the top right. Keep in mind that last I checked there was to system to differentiate player characters for portraits, so you'd end up with the portrait being applied to all of them. This can also be done for generic spawned characters.

Reactions: Lukeseagreen12

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I was having fun with this until I got to the part where I had to go into the sewers and got molested by roving gangs of imps and the combat turned into a slog. I probably just have to enchant my gear, which I've not bothered doing up until now.

Anybody have some tips to make the combat a bit easier? I really just want to wander around and do all the cool content.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I was having fun with this until I got to the part where I had to go into the sewers and got molested by roving gangs of imps and the combat turned into a slog. I probably just have to enchant my gear, which I've not bothered doing up until now.

Anybody have some tips to make the combat a bit easier? I really just want to wander around and do all the cool content.
Summoning an elemental helps, enchanting your gear as you said will also help. If you have slaves/house guests you can recruit one for your party too. If you just want to burn through the game without too many problems, enter either James Bond, Jane Bond or Tracy Bond as your name when you start and you'll start with a super weapon that makes combat very easy.

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018

Arcane Storm with all 3 upgrades can decimate them. If you have an party member cast it on the second and third enemy, otherwise any 2, then wait on turn 3 and they should all be dead.

Might be harder for you because I also had an Arcane Elemental fully upgraded and most of her Arcane perks gained. These two spells together is just too much lust damage.

I kinda feel like the Arcane Elemental needs a nerf due to the above strat.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Arcane Storm with all 3 upgrades can decimate them.
Speaking of which, how do you upgrade spells? Or rather, how do you get the upgrade points? I'm sure there's some stupidly simple method that I'm misssing somewhere...

justavisitor

May 26, 2018
Speaking of which, how do you upgrade spells? Or rather, how do you get the upgrade points? I'm sure there's some stupidly simple method that I'm misssing somewhere...
You can buy scrolls for each magic type, 1 scroll = 1 upgrade point. Same location were you buy spells.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes