Unreal Engine - Completed - Lily Dungeon-The World of Lewd Beasts and Lilies [2024-02-10] [TKsite]

1. 2.00 star(s)

69ztare

I played it. It's really "bad". The controls are terrible, and you can't skip some animations. It also has the "non sense for games" feature of "you become weaker the more 'hits' you take". And there are no configs beside language, so no playing in widowed mode here. The fights are too simple, the "hits" you take are actually just h-scenes (that you've already seen it in the tutorial), and there is a low diversity of enemies.
    But it's short enough (~15 minutes, and less than half 500MB), and you can skip the biggest part of the post victory animation. I also looked at, like, 1 victory and 1 loss animation from the "memory feature" and they are "ok". Nothing special, nothing that someone who likes yuri would cum lots to, but it's enough for someone to find it a little hot. And the "memory feature" is unlocked without the need to, like, lose to the boss to look at the loss scene (apparently, you just need to beat the boss, or something like that), and it can be fully unlocked prior to the game, as seen in the English part of the "Readme" pdf file in the game folder.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

xRoguex

This game is so bad... but luckily is a really short game (finished in 15 minutes).
    Long story short the animations and the controls are beyond the poor valutation.
    And to put the cherry on top, this game has voice actresses... and this is the best thing the game has.
    If you want to waste 15 minutes of your time, give it a try.
    Just press SHIFT to reach the goal and spam the left click of your mouse to attack the bosses.
    Have fun if you are gonna play it ;)
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Kanafae

VERY short game where you are put in a dungeon and have to pass some levels by avoiding enemies, with some bosses every few levels. Unfortunately, this game is lacking in multiple aspects.

First of all, there are only 2 types of common enemies (non-bosses) with a single animation each. They are supposed to be a threat but the whole game can be trivialized by simply dashing (mechanic which doesn't even work properly, as the controls are clunky and moving around is... not optimal). Attacking them is not really an option since the attack is really bad for common enemies, you can hit them once and they'll just grab you right after so just avoid them.

Then there's the bosses. Unfortunately, by just spamming click you stun lock them and there's nothing they can do, no challenge here either. At least they're fully voice acted and have some decent animations, which is why I'm rating 2 stars. Unfortunately these animations are pretty much the same for all 3 bosses, except for a slight variation in doggy style for one.

Also, did I mention that at the tutorial both common enemies grab you? So you see all common enemies animations in the first minute or so... yeah.