1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01112465_img_main.png

Overview:
Magical swordsman Yuna enters a dungeon to practice magic.
However, it is a dungeon where lewd beasts live...​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-02-10
Developer: TKsite
Censored: No
Version: 2024-02-10
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese Simplified
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

System Requirements:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -
VR: - -

Thank you Bob69 for sharing the game.

RJ01112465_img_smp3.png RJ01112465_img_smp4.png 68b5c5d7f199549ecfd0a5d7fe89b5db.jpg cef1c322c6275b7a5e34c5eec95353dc.jpg

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LilyDungeonTheWorldOfLewdBeastsAndLilies-2024.02.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DocRipper

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Second rule of the h-games rulebook: Don't ask for explanations. She did it, because she did it.
Would've been infinitely more entertaining to see the girl get fucked by the beasts even after trying and failing
Failing due to a lack of competence so to speak
While the premise is failure due to incompetence

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
It's missing a loli tag, is it not? DLsite video makes it clear at ~2 minutes, and the preview photos themselves show the little girl.
Dying is infinitely better than an eternal hell of pleasure imo
I usually take "hell" as something that is 100% contradictory to the idea of pleasure. Therefore, I would not imagine a "hell of pleasure", but a "weird heaven of pleasure", and the weird part is because of the not pleasurable details, like "it's hard to find a time to rest". Anyway, in this game case, at least on previews, it looks like we have some hot anime girls and some lifeless blue solid mass guys; and lifeless solid mass people is not much different of inflatable dolls, I think.
This gotta be the worst gameplay I've ever experienced.
Really, you need to go out of your way to make the movements so bad
I was waiting for someone to tell if the gameplay was good or not before making my decision on either downloading it or not. And since you said that it is this level of badness, for sure that I am gonna download it! Man, I need to see this shit up close.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I usually take "hell" as something that is 100% contradictory to the idea of pleasure. Therefore, I would not imagine a "hell of pleasure", but a "weird heaven of pleasure", and the weird part is because of the not pleasurable details, like "it's hard to find a time to rest". Anyway, in this game case, at least on previews, it looks like we have some hot anime girls and some lifeless blue solid mass guys; and lifeless solid mass people is not much different of inflatable dolls, I think.
That's like... completely wrong?
Too much of anythining is always a bad thing, pleasure included
It is it's scarcity and short duration that makes humans chase after it
But when you are in that state for minutes, hours, days, the only thing you know IS pleasure, you brain is quickly losing far more brain cells than it can afford due to the constant orgasms and you'll quickly approach complete meltdown

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes