1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
But when you are in that state for minutes, hours, days, the only thing you know IS pleasure, you brain is quickly losing far more brain cells than it can afford due to the constant orgasms and you'll quickly approach complete meltdown
Do you actually know that to be true, or are you just assuming based on Hentai Science™ (in other words, talking out of your ass)?
I don't think having orgasms kills your brain cells.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Do you actually know that to be true, or are you just assuming based on Hentai Science™ (in other words, talking out of your ass)?
I don't think having orgasms kills your brain cells.
A combination of both
Though i exeggerated, an eternal state of pleasure can be nothing but hell

Jul 11, 2019
To each their own, ultimately. One man's treasure (or pleasure, as the case would have it) and all that.
I'm more inclined to agree with 69ztare myself, in no small part because it's ultimately all a fantasy and not necessarily reflective on how I'd feel about or react to anything going on in game if it was in real life; so I'm a lot more open to premises like "we're gonna enter the rape dungeon cuz yes!" or "I'm gonna mind control the sexy lady next doors and use her as a fuckdoll cuz uguu~" and leave my suspension of disbelief and moral/ethical concerns and calculations at the door until I'm done.

But I can empathize with someone who would find the idea of being sexually harassed/raped by anything, much less "lewd beasts" to be more traumatizing and difficult to deal with than more traditional monsters that kill you and then it's over and you don't gotta deal with the aftermaths anymore. Especially if that feeling serve as a turn-off where they can't square the premise with the lewds in a way that feels fun and satisfying.

So yeah, I think it's one of those things you gotta just agree to disagree on and move on to find something that works for you if this isn't it.

Reactions: 69ztare and flannan

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
:KEK: welp, why are we talking about pleasure.
When we can just enjoy cannon fodders about to get their asses eaten.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Damn, I feel outdated already, when the recommended specs for Eroge has reached 3050...

Cries in 1650

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I usually take "hell" as something that is 100% contradictory to the idea of pleasure. Therefore, I would not imagine a "hell of pleasure", but a "weird heaven of pleasure", and the weird part is because of the not pleasurable details, like "it's hard to find a time to rest". Anyway, in this game case, at least on previews, it looks like we have some hot anime girls and some lifeless blue solid mass guys; and lifeless solid mass people is not much different of inflatable dolls, I think.
The reason why it is usually called pleasure hell is, because it will broke your mind, and usually results in death. Like how a normal man will usually feel pain after 10+ ejaculations, and possibility of death after 20+ ejaculations... It's the same as that, too much pleasure will fry your brain or stop your heart, whichever comes first will end you. I mean, I never see people associate death with heaven, but hell. Sorry if it doesn't make any sense, have a good day

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Dying is infinitely better than an eternal hell of pleasure imo
Looking at it from another angle, pleasure is not "eternal". You are likely to be rescued someday. Because we humans don't abandon our own. Much like bees protecting their hive, it gives us a big advantage in survival.
Many lewd "beasts" are also intelligent enough to keep their prey alive that long. Because without some powerful magic, a baby takes a long time to grow. And with powerful magic, keeping a victim alive becomes much easier.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Looking at it from another angle, pleasure is not "eternal". You are likely to be rescued someday. Because we humans don't abandon our own. Much like bees protecting their hive, it gives us a big advantage in survival.
Many lewd "beasts" are also intelligent enough to keep their prey alive that long. Because without some powerful magic, a baby takes a long time to grow. And with powerful magic, keeping a victim alive becomes much easier.

Betting on being saved is a big maybe
I'm not gonna go on some tirade about humanss are actually selfish dw
But rather, it depends on several factors.
If the dungeon where such lewd beasts are in is something forbidden and KNOWN to be incredibly dangerous, so it is sealed with purpose, it's unlikely you'll be rescued
If it's just your classical fantasy dungeon, it depends on what the setting is like
The moment you're reported or noted as missing by family and friends or even whatever fantasy organization, an offical rescue/search party might ensue just like in real life.
But fantasy settings can sometimes be cruel, with their whole noblility/commoner hierarchy being pretty clear cut, and the status of a 'commoner' may or may not be given enough of a shit about
In that case, you could bet on how important you are, an heir to a title, a high ranking political figure etc, then it's likely the army itself will come and rescue you
If all that fails, you can only hope on your friends and familiy either hiring mercenaries and/or going in themselves to save you.
But in storiess like these, it always ironically enough leads to everyone failing and being stuck with the lewd beasts themselves lol

Naturally, they're lewd beasts not flesh eating beasts, and as for how long a baby takes to grow, i wouldn't put it past the fantasy world for making the magical goblin/wolf/orc or whatever babies growing extremely fast like flies

Oh don't get me wrong, i'm not arguing with you here, i guess the though

To each their own, ultimately. One man's treasure (or pleasure, as the case would have it) and all that.
I'm more inclined to agree with 69ztare myself, in no small part because it's ultimately all a fantasy and not necessarily reflective on how I'd feel about or react to anything going on in game if it was in real life; so I'm a lot more open to premises like "we're gonna enter the rape dungeon cuz yes!" or "I'm gonna mind control the sexy lady next doors and use her as a fuckdoll cuz uguu~" and leave my suspension of disbelief and moral/ethical concerns and calculations at the door until I'm done.

But I can empathize with someone who would find the idea of being sexually harassed/raped by anything, much less "lewd beasts" to be more traumatizing and difficult to deal with than more traditional monsters that kill you and then it's over and you don't gotta deal with the aftermaths anymore. Especially if that feeling serve as a turn-off where they can't square the premise with the lewds in a way that feels fun and satisfying.

So yeah, I think it's one of those things you gotta just agree to disagree on and move on to find something that works for you if this isn't it.

Yeah i guess that's about it, i sorta understood talking about how pleasure iss hell on a site full of wide range of coomers i very stupid
No offense taken, and i was just joking around when i questioned the premise of the game, so i dont feel irked because you're not doing the same

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

DHound1967

Jul 8, 2020
The characters are cute and the voice acting is good. Only thing I don't like is the animations feel stiff and unnatural.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Damn, I feel outdated already, when the recommended specs for Eroge has reached 3050...
Cries in 1650
I was able to play through the entire game with a 1650. Maybe the 3050 is for the VR version. Still, this shit is so simple that it makes no sense. It's 1 corridor with simple graphics on everything. I never played VR, but I doubt that this is the standard for it, otherwise, there would be no GPU that would run the well known VR games with better visuals, from Beat Saber to Half Life Alyx.
That's like... completely wrong?
Too much of anythining is always a bad thing, pleasure included
It is it's scarcity and short duration that makes humans chase after it
But when you are in that state for minutes, hours, days, the only thing you know IS pleasure, you brain is quickly losing far more brain cells than it can afford due to the constant orgasms and you'll quickly approach complete meltdown
The reason why it is usually called pleasure hell is, because it will broke your mind, and usually results in death. Like how a normal man will usually feel pain after 10+ ejaculations, and possibility of death after 20+ ejaculations... It's the same as that, too much pleasure will fry your brain or stop your heart, whichever comes first will end you. I mean, I never see people associate death with heaven, but hell. Sorry if it doesn't make any sense, have a good day
Well, ok. I would believe that dying in pleasure would be one of the best ways to die, but dying is still "not a very good thing", so a better expression for it would be... "'less worse' ways to die"? Anyway, we are past the point here.
Like MostlyHereForYuri said, it's suspension of disbelief. Just like in any hentai (without scat) there is never the need to worry about excrements, even if we are talking about being in a place for days~years, there is also no need to worry about your brain/heart in a fantasy setting like this.
And like flannan said, with magic and alike, it's easier to make everything acceptable, and they will also try to make you alive, because "it's also for their own good". It's all fantasy, after all.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes