VN Ren'Py Completed Lily's Handmaid [v1.4.0] [Arcus Plume]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is it explained why she has blue skin? Not a monster girl?
but...why is she blue da ba dee dabba da-ee ♫ ?
From the pointy ears (and edgy family name) one might hazard a wild guess we're talking about some spin on the dark elf trope.

And no those aren't monstergirls irrespective of what some JP shovelware hentai garbo might try to claim.

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
I got the Lily Handmaid ending, how many ending are there, and what are their titles? I'm not into replaying games so I'm just curious about what the other endings are? Also I still don't have all the images in the gallery unlocked, do any of them have axual sex between Lily and Sarah or is there non? I've seen the one in the replys, but that's with the mother, not Lily.

bprvrt

Oct 17, 2021
I got the Lily Handmaid ending, how many ending are there, and what are their titles? I'm not into replaying games so I'm just curious about what the other endings are? Also I still don't have all the images in the gallery unlocked, do any of them have axual sex between Lily and Sarah or is there non? I've seen the one in the replys, but that's with the mother, not Lily.
I know at least 2 more ending. The game is pretty straightforward so almost all depend of what you answer to Lily's mother: you can go free with half debt or become house maid. I think there should be bad end, but I am not fun of them so never have searched. I played this game about year or two ago so don't remember titles. Most explicit scenes with Lily already shown in post, aside from this only kissing images and a textual descriptions of an acts.

Reactions: VerySusGirl

littless

Sep 3, 2020
so sarah is serena from succubus research diary daughter, cuz serena mentioned her daughter in game and was saying something about giving her money for school and sarah says that her mother was going on expedition 2 years ago , and serena stumble upon nerisha hous going on her expedition

Reactions: probka11111
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes