MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Wasn't the only way to not get kicked out of the party was to be on rude path(or possibly neutral idk) if I remember right, so If I want to spend time with sylvia that is the only way? That sucks

Reactions: monk_56

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
for me it depends on the side girl. Typically yeah I dislike using side girls as lewd content I prefer them being more like extra's that are part of the story / friend group but non-romanceable characters and it's obvious they aren't romanceable. . With that being said ive seen some games that do side girls well where they feel more like a main girl it's rare but it can be done.
Isn't life like that? Everybody has someone they can't be married to or boyfriend or girlfriend to, but who stays in their minds.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
It's either 3 points or higher rude, having both isn't necessary.
Last time I read your code iirc the only way to have 3 RP points with Piper was to be rude dominant. Did you re-code the segment??

This might not have been the specific issue. But it was coded in a way that If your character didn’t have more rude points than respect points he got booted from the party no matter what.

I figured it was intentional and the “kicked from the party” branch would have its own leg of narrative for respect dominant players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpkstroff

BitingTheBullet

AMJA
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Last time I read your code iirc the only way to have 3 RP points with Piper was to be rude dominant. Did you re-code segment??

This might not have been the specific issue. But it was coded in a way that If your character didn’t have more rude points than respect points he got booted from the party no matter what.

I figured it was intentional and the “kicked from the party” branch would have its own leg of narrative for respect dominant players.
Shouldn't work that way. If relation points are tied behind rude then I'll have a look and fix it.

Getting kicked from the party was more about where the player draws the line. Are you willing to be rude for access to scenes or will you walk away taking a loss and possibly never meeting Piper again?
Best way I can put it is giving you an opportunity to re-evaluate your decisions and slowly transition more towards respect if you want or double down towards the rude aspect and get access to certain benefits. But if you're naturally more rude inclined in your playthrough, then it's simply a choice of whether you like Piper or not. Hope that makes sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Shouldn't work that way. If relation points are tied behind rude then I'll have a look and fix it.
I hope you'll find it and make it more available. Because be rude without reason for possible Li that you'll meet only in ch4 (if you are interested in her of course) kinda heavy and pointless.

I am for example still very fond of Linda. But the plot of the story is still not clear, we are tearing through two different cities, two different lifestyles. We have important to our heart people there and so on. So I'm unsure now, on this stage, what turnover with my Li i will get.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hot, hot, hot! Right of the digital press!

Now all we need is for that tomboy in hiding “Alex” to come out of her shell, reveal she is actually a chick and become a LI so we can complete the game’s infinity gauntlet of sigs :p

Mother daughter time with the MC would be mega hot. Especially if the banging Alex’s mom is what leads to the potential Alex true gender reveal:cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Played the game again from the start and still really like it but I still have the gripe with chapter 4 where mc starts behaving kind out of character especially out of character for a high respect mc imo.The MC's behaviour with Sylvia was pretty bad and was fully MC's fault I am talking about the phone "prank" thingy when the mc did it and was very out of line it was okay but one Sylvia did it back Mc really lost his shit not cool at all especially for a high respect mc.But other than this the game has no problems for me. Obviously a lot of plot is still unknown and that's fine because we have barely scratched the surface with most love interests and even Dad's business side of things.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes