VN Others Completed LipTrip ~My Boss Is My Heat Suppressant!~ [v1.00a] [SukeraSomero]

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
In the Omegaverse, everyone is born into one of three secondary genders: Alpha (α), Beta (β), or Omega (Ω).
The majority of the population are Betas, while Alphas sit at the apex of society with their superior looks and abilities.
Meanwhile, Omegas have a special characteristic: they periodically go into heat, at which time they become irresistible to Alphas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-22
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developer: SukeraSomero - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00a
Language: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

The Crack could result in a false positive Virus warning

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Installer: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Well that was sweet.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg
Also ignore the "censored" tag. There was nothing explicite shown anyways aside from one scene where you see 3 pixel from the censorship.

Avaron1974

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LipTripMyBossIsMyHeatSuppressant-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
yuri? omegaverse? YURI OMEGAVERSE? oh no this is meeting all my standards...and it's an office romance...i need to play with right now holy shit

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
FUCKKKK why there are never sweet games with ntr

such cuties:love:
Because that in all likelihood goes against what a vast majority of the audience for sweet games want to see, to most it would be very much at odds & from a writing perspective I will say it would be rather challenging to combine sweetness and NTR, given how the latter is explicitly about feelings of betrayal and what not.

For the game: Not sure how to feel about it, it's not terrible, but the setting feels kinda forced & the interactions between the 2 characters don't feel very convincing to me. Maybe the theme is just a bit too specific for my tastes & then also kinda not realized fully, the game avoids getting really explicit, but at the same time the premise is imho a bit too nonsensical and comes with too much of an uneven power-dynamic to be heartwarming enough to make up for the lack of lewd content, in my eyes.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Not sure what's going on, soon as I tried to start the game. My Malwarebytes blocked it and quarantined the liptrip.exe file with a malware notice. I DLed the file off of MEGA.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Lesbian Omegaverse Office Romance? Thats 3 things I never expected to see together, despite my normal dislike of A/B/O I'll have a look at this.