PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
After applying the savefix and the two mapping fixes the Esc key works. However I got a bit lax in using it and made the mistake of visiting the forest in the day time after the Danny night date. She got stuck at the top of the waterfall and can't come down. I probably lost an hour of progress there.
Yeah sorry about that oversight dude, could you try this fix and let me know if it works? I know a lot of users are having the same issue just want to know if this gets rid of the problem.

Apologies again x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass Nice game and graphics overrall, however i strongly advise you to restore the default menu or, at least, allow access to options like auto-run and volume control. Also a quest system with indications of where (at least the macro area) do we need to go to progress; and maybe halve the image transition time: we're at a snail-like pace here ;)
Re-introducing the options menu is no problem I'll throw that back in now :)

A quest system will definitely be implemented in future updates, was an oversight by me as a developer just how easy it can be to get lost

And yeah the image fades will be reduced in upcoming updates, I promise :)

Thanks so much Azphel! <33!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass Nice game and graphics overrall, however i strongly advise you to restore the default menu or, at least, allow access to options like auto-run and volume control. Also a quest system with indications of where (at least the macro area) do we need to go to progress; and maybe halve the image transition time: we're at a snail-like pace here ;)
Just in case you or anyone else wanted the options menu added back in :) (Game>Data>Overwrite)

Have a sick day! xo

Reactions: ohhaiguize

NourX

Jun 2, 2020
:love:
amazing, one of my favorite

Art: 4/5
Storyline: 4.5/5
Game Design: 3\5
Genre: 5\5
Characters: 4\5

I cant wait for next EP

Last edited:

lunadomi

Apr 10, 2019
Hi my guy! Have you completed the Massage parlor event Rubbins? It can be started in the Albiss hub. Also have you unlocked the instagram sidequest? It's unlocked by wearing the Summer Blouse and Jeans and visiting the 7/11 in Renshire Town Center. Once both of those are completed have a nice sleep and I promise Mom will soon return ;)
yeah its good mom have been returned from the trip , i have found 3 of 5 pics for instagram side quest , any hints for the last please? i have found one in the forest with jean at the morning , one in the sport suit in downtown , and the last i have found is on the beach with jean

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
yeah its good mom have been returned from the trip , i have found 3 of 5 pics for instagram side quest , any hints for the last please? i have found one in the forest with jean at the morning , one in the sport suit in downtown , and the last i have found is on the beach with jean
Instagram:

Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)

And I think that's all for now :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Fantastic game! How long did it take to produce ep 1 may I ask?
Thanks Jingle :)

Downloaded Daz & RPGM late October last year, started rendering same time. Have never done anything like this before so early work was an absolute mess and all had to be re-done (several times).

Hard to put a finger on how long the actual process was, given that the first months were mostly educational but I'd say I could likely re-create the content of Episode 1 in 3-4 months if I were working on it full-time.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
the compressed version mate :/
Not sure why it's not letting you download em man, I've just downloaded them all here. Is it like stopping half way through a download or can you not see the mirror page at all?

jinglejangkejelery

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks Jingle :)

Downloaded Daz & RPGM late October last year, started rendering same time. Have never done anything like this before so early work was an absolute mess and all had to be re-done (several times).

Hard to put a finger on how long the actual process was, given that the first months were mostly educational but I'd say I could likely re-create the content of Episode 1 in 3-4 months if I were working on it full-time.
It's great to see a developer who doesn't milk out small update after small update, appreciate the work you've put into this and looking forward to ep 2!

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. " Take control of Lisa, a young girl in her final year..."
Do we really take control of her or not? Is there freedom to avoid any sex content if we don't like NPC characters who participate in it?
Cause in OP pictures I see some lesbian content and some really ugly male NPCs, so would not like to encounter any kind of sex content with them, cause not my kinks.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- remove unnecessary transitions they start to irritate quite hell at the very beginning.
- also remove unnecessary pauses, ie if you press the skip button, it will always take a pause between each text. No need to extend playing time. Especially when there is just too much useless text and most can be skipped without any loss. Few players are completely excited to read text in the game and when there isn’t even a text-based game.
- adds the ability to save on selections. Couldn't load a game that's saved too far. Saving on selections would be nice because you can try what happens with any selection. This would make the gaming experience more tolerable.

Good
- The female characters are hot and there are a lot of pictures.
- A really good thing about RPGM game is that the text gets hidden.
- that skip button is also good, but it should also skip all transitions as well as those text breaks.
- a great thing is also that opportunity to skip fetishes that you don't like. I myself don’t mind those playing with a female protagonist, but a male protagonist in games that feature should be standard.
- for once, here you will see a first episode with really a lot of pictures and games to play. Not to be less than a minute's buzz. Still, sometimes that slowness haunts you when you want to skip things, but everything happens really slowly because that just brings the transition as well as breaks.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hello. " Take control of Lisa, a young girl in her final year..."
Do we really take control of her or not? Is there freedom to avoid any sex content if we don't like NPC characters who participate in it?
Cause in OP pictures I see some lesbian content and some really ugly male NPCs, so would not like to encounter any kind of sex content with them, cause not my kinks.
The only mandatory sexual content in episode 1 is with her boyfriend, everything else is avoiable :)

Reactions: Prokopije

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
I think I've finished most the game so far (the instigator has returned with the cousin).

First of, thanks again for fixing the issues that quickly, and as others have already said: No need to apologize, bugs are a natural side-effect of software development, and it's not like you sold us a full-price game that then crashed every ten minutes :LOL:

Enjoyed it quite a lot, initially I had a bit of a problem with the characters' faces, but they grew on me. Same as the characters themselves - Danny went from ugh-face to nice dude who has some issues. I hope there's a route where we can help Aoife (possibly involving some danger to the player character, considering that would involve going up against some pretty nasty people). And maybe stomping on Theo's foot with a stilleto heel repeatedly :sneaky: until he accepts his cute sister while we're at it :D.

Second (third? I didn't keep track) the need for something to provide info about what we need to do to progress - whether an in-game quest log, a text file with hints or a post - side content being hidden can be nice, but if the player has no idea where to go next and is stuck randomly re-visiting all maps with different clothes that's frustrating (although sped up transitions would definitely help there).

Also, from what I can tell to progress the story you need to increase deviancy and exhibition, else the swimming trip etc don't trigger (and then you don't see further events at Theo's etc), meaning a low deviancy/exhibition playthrough isn't possible? If so, it should be more clearly communicated that you need to increase them, as some games allow you to finish the game while keeping such scores low while seeing different (and fewer) scenes. (To prevent people who would aim for such a playthrough from getting stuck).
Other things... the tutorials to the routes/scores were quite helpful (especially the if you do this, you'll enter this route/prevents this other route). The one score I'm kind-of unsure about are the credits, is there a way to see if/how many you've already got?

But yeah, great first release and looking forward to the next episode :)

Reactions: Freki.g

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Suggestions for improvement
- remove unnecessary transitions they start to irritate quite hell at the very beginning.
- also remove unnecessary pauses, ie if you press the skip button, it will always take a pause between each text. No need to extend playing time. Especially when there is just too much useless text and most can be skipped without any loss. Few players are completely excited to read text in the game and when there isn’t even a text-based game.
- adds the ability to save on selections. Couldn't load a game that's saved too far. Saving on selections would be nice because you can try what happens with any selection. This would make the gaming experience more tolerable.

Good
- The female characters are hot and there are a lot of pictures.
- A really good thing about RPGM game is that the text gets hidden.
- that skip button is also good, but it should also skip all transitions as well as those text breaks.
- a great thing is also that opportunity to skip fetishes that you don't like. I myself don’t mind those playing with a female protagonist, but a male protagonist in games that feature should be standard.
- for once, here you will see a first episode with really a lot of pictures and games to play. Not to be less than a minute's buzz. Still, sometimes that slowness haunts you when you want to skip things, but everything happens really slowly because that just brings the transition as well as breaks.
-The fade transitions will be reduced greatly in episode 2 as many users have mentioned a dislike for it
-The unnecessary pauses are wait commands in RPGM to stop the game from bugging, say if I am moving several characters and want text at the same time I have to either use wait commands (test with and without skipping to accurately judge how long the sequence takes in frames) or have no text playing during the walk sequence. It's a little annoying but I don't think there's a way around that. (I could be wrong, i'm new to all of this :))
-I have included prompted saves before MAJOR route decisions but the rest of episode 1s choices are generally small cg and text differences

Thanks Qoo! I really appreciate it dude! <3

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or not, but I've got 9 depravity, had a date with danny and completed the college quests, says at the mirror that i need to talk to the teacher to increase exhibitionism, but the teacher is stuck outside of the boys bathroom telling me "thanks for the help" from my last college quest, and i can't find the teacher at the student council room to increase exhibitionism.

Is this a bug or is there anything I can do to progress this questline?

Reactions: Ch4os
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes