PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass, how many episodes do you plan?
Something between 5-10, I'm not sure how quickly I'll introduce the accelerated deviant Lisa but in all honesty due to the limitations of RPGMs switch limit I may even need to make a second game to complete the story :)

Sorry if this seems too abrupt and negative (the game is actually good imo), or if this has been mentioned before, but it would be nice if the skipping feature would skip faster. I kept pressing the left click for minutes consecutively in multiple events. Or is there a button that skips faster than the click? The skip feature was mentioned at the start of the game, but I accidently skipped that information. Maybe make that information able to be seen after it was mentioned. Don't know what's actually good for a game like this, and I don't want to seem ungrateful for this huge piece of content, thanks for making the game and hope this feedback will help
Hey brother, yes I actually added a text speed plugin to the game to control the tempo of the scene but it seems that in doing so I've done more harm than good. In future episodes the text will flow at full speed (also the skip text button is W :))

I appreciate any and all feedback my dude and I thank you for it <33x
I'm late to the party, I know, but I, for one, would be in favor or additional, non-drug-related rape scenes in future updates.
Then stay tuned my brother for the darker routes in the game will likely satiate that desire ;)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Great game i really enjoyed the art style and the scenes so far. So far this has to be one of my favourite rpgm games even tho its first release altough im not a big fan of cuckhold. But what i was a fan of was the lisa and sharon scenes will there be a possible threesome or a lesbian scene between them?
Abso-fucking-lutely ;)

I would like to see blackmail in the story as it progresses
I will be posting polls in the coming weeks regarding blackmail, it's never been a form of corruption i've overly enjoyed or felt engaged in but I am very concious of those that DO enjoy it. So I feel it's better to give the players the control over that kink as it were :)

But I didn't mean real animations but a system of repeated sequences and images that look like animations,
this is an example:
(the images were set to 3 seconds with transition to give the softer feeling).
I could certainly implement little videos such as this in future if players were interested in it, I'm mostly freeballing all of this based on my own taste but I love the little montage you posted. Very cool - it's now in my notes for episode 2's sex scenes <3

After start Instagram side quest, check tutoring or fitness appear error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fix for this bug is attached to the main post, just extract and replace the current plugins.js file :)

I would try to add some sort of arc to the bar scene, cause right now she doesnt know it happened, but she doesnt want to go back to the bar. Im no dev and this is my opinion but 2 bags of shit bragging about it would be too easy to put the thing in motion.

What i dont know is the character to perform the thing, but, since Troy is big, Troy could be one candidate and Theo, who has already been a knight once already could be another. I am a fan of redemption arcs and I would go with Troy, cause the arc would be nicer, but a couple of creeps in Theo's beach place is kind of a thing so, it would make more sense.

Of course making her aknowledging is an unconvinience for the plot, so it would need to create a path or subpath where she deals with that shit, i guess in a dark way or whatever, cause she already has this submisive trait goin on, it would be a darker twist.
She doesn't remember yet. Both Peter and D will become more integral parts to the story moving forward ;)

Is these linear? Or you can make decisions and have different paths depending on your choices?
The major decisions in E1 are limited (mostly related to Lisa's relationship with Danny) but yes your decisions will direct the shape of both Lisa and the world around her as time goes on.

Reactions: Del.Mar and Sesinho

Remigio

May 5, 2018
PaleGrass: The problem is that we are a lot of people and everyone has their own opinions and ideas. You have created a great story and a great chapter (about 4-5 hours of play) with beautiful renders and Lisa is very sexy and naive, she doesn't know what can happen but you told me that she will have various branches of routes. I had created two small animations (the other video was spanking in the bathroom of the bar) using only 2 images and a repeated fade transition about 3-4 times ... the result was good enough for your game, so you don't have to have good hardware to create animations. Keep it up dude cause you are doing your job admirably.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Something between 5-10, I'm not sure how quickly I'll introduce the accelerated deviant Lisa but in all honesty due to the limitations of RPGMs switch limit I may even need to make a second game to complete the story :)
Have you looked into using Yanfly's Advanced Switches and Variables plugin? I think there's a good chance that one of Yanfly's plugins, or certainly a combination of his plugins, could solve this problem for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Zheza Ardana

Aug 17, 2020
Hi F95!

Could a mod please move this into the Game section? I was unable to make a post there directly. Mucho gracias xo

Edit: Thanks so much for moving it <3
Looks really nice render. Hopefully u can add more some sharing scenes in the next update. Or just maybe i hope u can make this 3dcg animated and have sound it will be perfect! really like the stories.

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Have you looked into using Yanfly's Advanced Switches and Variables plugin? I think there's a good chance that one of Yanfly's plugins, or certainly a combination of his plugins, could solve this problem for you.
I have not! I had a quick scan online a couple of months ago about some way to extend the limit of switches which seemed like a pretty daunting task but if Yanfly has made a plugin for it then I guess we'll say hello to some 20gb+ game in time to come xd

Reactions: Priappus

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
She doesn't remember yet. Both Peter and D will become more integral parts to the story moving forward ;)
If Duncan and Peter are an integral part of the story I think there will be a "blackmail" routes, it would be perfect for Lisa's story.
Maybe Duncan took a picture of her lying on the floor drunk in the bathroom before bringing her back to her house, or Peter made a little video while she was being fucked by Duncan over the bathroom sink.
Anyway friend congratulations for the history and for the beautiful renders. (y)
P.S. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
Hello PaleGrass. The game slows down on large scenes. For example the scene of Lisa, Calvin and Danny or Calvin and Lisa. Switching between images takes minutes, and the text appears literally letter by letter. Once the scene is over, the game bounces back. I played RPGM games but this is the first time I've seen this. Moreover, the game does not load the CPU or GPU by 100%. It just gets incredibly slow. As if I ran an image render on my PC. Any idea why this is happening? And how I fix it? Thank's.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, i'm now ready for more.

I have 2 saves for my 2 main runs, 1 for each of the lesbian routes.

I have 1 for the boyfriend just because I want to see what cuck/swinging stuff I can drag him into for shits and giggles.

I have 1 for the adorable trans because she was adorable and needs all the love.

I have 1 to make everything go to shit because I never do that in these games and thought why the fuck not.

I generally only play nice/good routes because I am a really wimpy girly girl and even pixels getting assaulted upsets me but there are so many routes here I wouldn't normally play and some decent characters that I feel I need to try and see as much as I can.

Maybe take some therapy later.

• Red Heart

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
This looks like a great game and I really wanted to enjoy this, but I simply can't handle the slow text speed.

Can you add an option for Instant text, such as ? Otherwise, it is really annoying for fast readers.

EDIT:
Actually, I went ahead and did it myself. For anyone else wanting to do the same, just grab the YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt.js file from this thread, and then add the following code at the end of "www/js/plugins.js":

JavaScript:
{ "name": "YEP_X_MessageSpeedOpt", "status": true, "description": "v1.00 (Requires YEP_MessageCore.js) Let your places adjust the\nspeed the message window displays text.", "parameters": { "OptionsCommand": "Message Speed", "DefaultSpeed": "11", "InstantText": "Instant" } },

The SlowText plugin also likes to change the text speed so go to "www/js/plugins/SlowText.js" and change line 75 from this.updateTextSpeed(this.obtainEscapeParam(textState)); to this.obtainEscapeParam(textState);

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So I'm confused.

I downloaded the Android version initially but it keeps crashing randomly after a time so I went with the PC version instead.

But in the PC version the game starts different (you spawn in the city area immediately on game start, whereas in Android version there's an initial scene in the classroom where it introduces the characters)

Am I playing an old version? Or this is intended for the PC port?

Also, what's the relationship between Lisa and the Landlady supposed to be?
Usually the landlady is the mom but from the way their interact with each other doesn't seem so.

What's the intended incest relationship? Is this the aunt?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Also, what's the relationship between Lisa and the Landlady supposed to be?
Usually the landlady is the mom but from the way their interact with each other doesn't seem so.

What's the intended incest relationship? Is this the aunt?
There's a line of exposition in the game which says that Lisa's parents were killed in an accident when she was little, and that she was raised by Sharon. Based on that, I set the relationship to aunt/niece, because I want their relationship to be incestuous. However, later in the game, there are several lines of dialogue which refer to Sharon as Lisa's mother or mom, no matter how you have the relationship set. This is clearly a bug, and will probably be fixed sooner or later.

4.40 star(s) 112 Votes