Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
If the player completed the Mac&Dees event Lisa will start having flashbacks in the next release when she meets Peter again, if the player didn't complete M&Ds before meeting Peter in E2 then it will lock that event out. In regards to Harold, he was actually originally in Episode 1 a lot more but I removed all of his events aside from the M&Ds event. He's the grandfather of a character not yet introduced but I'm undecided as to whether I want to grant him a lot of screen-time in the game yet :)

Without giving too much away there is a point in the story later into the game where Tony Deloitte is trying to find out who Lisa is and will stop at nothing to achieve this goal, so I'm considering greatly a character close to Tony who is aware of Lisa using this information to have his way with her as it were because it slots into the story quite well (at least in my head). :)
Whow!:love: We're on our second episode and we're already that messed up?:p:ROFLMAO: I am of the opinion that we should let you do for at least a couple of versions, as I see the progression of the game is quite fast and the ideas are not lacking with regard to the story of the game, keep it up!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Whow!:love: We're on our second episode and we're already that messed up?:p:ROFLMAO: I am of the opinion that we should let you do for at least a couple of versions, as I see the progression of the game is quite fast and the ideas are not lacking with regard to the story of the game, keep it up!
Hehe! Well Tony isn't introduced until well after Episode 2 so we're quite some time away from any of his content xD

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The rapists are the likely candidates for a blackmail arc but I think I want to make it a little more sophisticated than a simple fuck me or else route. There is a character in the game currently who has suffered blackmail of this kind in the past (Lisa hasn't learned of it yet) and I think I want to expand on that and see how I can blend their worlds and experiences together :)x
I was just giving an example as I also think it should be gradual. I have seen about an old guy a rapist and some detective guy which are all good ideas. An I depth work idea would be she screws up at her job and a fellow employee covers it up but also has proof a d gets her to do things like where more provocative clothes at work to wearing sexy underwear to no underwear and showing him with each request being more sexual. It then so get to the point of actual sex type things at work. 1 more thing if you plan to have girl on girl stuff is that girls can blackmail as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix a bug? teacher doesn't leave in front of mans toilet after several nights. Just stands there and says thank you.
edit: it fixed it self

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh, that is kind of interesting o.o I wouldn't want a mom like that. I feel for the protagonist now lol. My heart tends to be on my sleeve with these games...idk why. Fictional characters, what are you doing to mee
D: Thank you for the info though :) but yeah, besides the mom looking creepy, I am not really into RPGM games, I tend to stick to the Ren'Py style ones. Also, thanks for the decent reply, most people are dicks, I am glad you aren't one of those and are one of the nice ones.

P.S I wonder how many facepalms my comment before this one will get lmao. I love you facepalmers :D
Yeah, I'm not about telling people what they should or should not like. Especially when it comes to sex, games, or sex games. I do prefer Ren'Py visual novels like you do and even prefer Ren'Py ports of games like Lily of the Valley and Manila Shaw that are otherwise good games with far too much pointless walking around. But I do recommend this game. The design is such that you can use the overhead map travel segments to avoid content that is optional without having the story grind to a halt. That is one advantage RPGM has over Ren'Py. In fact, you can advance the first main story event by visiting very few locations such as your home, your school, and I think one scene in the park. I encourage you to try it and if you don't fall in love with Lisa in the first half-hour of play you haven't lost anything but 30 minutes. Whatever decision you make, it was a pleasure meeting you here in the forum.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Yeah, I'm not about telling people what they should or should not like. Especially when it comes to sex, games, or sex games. I do prefer Ren'Py visual novels like you do and even prefer Ren'Py ports of games like Lily of the Valley and Manila Shaw that are otherwise good games with far too much pointless walking around. But I do recommend this game. The design is such that you can use the overhead map travel segments to avoid content that is optional without having the story grind to a halt. That is one advantage RPGM has over Ren'Py. In fact, you can advance the first main story event by visiting very few locations such as your home, your school, and I think one scene in the park. I encourage you to try it and if you don't fall in love with Lisa in the first half-hour of play you haven't lost anything but 30 minutes. Whatever decision you make, it was a pleasure meeting you here in the forum.
I agree with you on that, about not telling people what they should or shouldn't enjoy/play, etc. I'm the same way. It's their life and what they do with it and within it, has nothing to do with me or my own life. I hate pointless walking around too D: I love knowing where I need go or knowing where certain things are located. If I want to explore and venture out, I'd just play my PS4 games for that xD I think I tried out Manila Shaw, didn't stick with it though. I will try this game out right now, just for you :) and I will let you know my thoughts. I'll be back after my adventure... You are the coolest <3 :) thankies for another great and sweet reply. Oh and I feel the same way., It is indeed a pleasure meeting you here as well.

Edit: Okay, I tried it but me no likey. Not my taste but it is a good game if you're into it. I wonder if we'll run into each other in another thread xD bye byes!

Last edited:
Reactions: NewTricks

QuietMoon

May 5, 2018
Damn, I found this game by chance, searching through the tags (female protagonist) and I just gotta say that this is a really good first episode. The renders are amazing, I like the main girl and some of the other characters and there isn't to much of pointless walking around the map. I did stubble with some bugs but they didn't mess with my experince. There are other things that I want to talk about, but I don't want to make this to long. Nonetheless, a really good start and I hope to see more from this game. Thanks for reading this (if you did) and have a good day. Be safe, peace :)

• Red Heart

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I agree with you on that, about not telling people what they should or shouldn't enjoy/play, etc. I'm the same way. It's their life and what they do with it and within it, has nothing to do with me or my own life. I hate pointless walking around too D: I love knowing where I need go or knowing where certain things are located. If I want to explore and venture out, I'd just play my PS4 games for that xD I think I tried out Manila Shaw, didn't stick with it though. I will try this game out right now, just for you :) and I will let you know my thoughts. I'll be back after my adventure... You are the coolest <3 :) thankies for another great and sweet reply. Oh and I feel the same way., It is indeed a pleasure meeting you here as well.

Edit: Okay, I tried it but me no likey. Not my taste but it is a good game if you're into it. I wonder if we'll run into each other in another thread xD bye byes!
Sorry to hear that you didn't have fun with it but that's the way the ball bounces. I have been known to haunt some other threads. Mostly romance, harem, and NTR focused ren'py games. I spend entirely too much time in the Seeds of Chaos forum. I was attracted there first by the beautiful hand-drawn art and stayed for the comments. Your comments are always welcome. See you around.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Instagram:

Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)

And I think that's all for now :)
Instagram:

Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)

And I think that's all for now :)
Wow wait dev there are that many?? Geez i found like 5 or 6 maybe? I don't remember but I'm pretty sure when i finish the 1st chapter that I got them all... So my question is in chapter 2 can we get all this photos from chapter 1 or not they will just simply desapear?
PS. I swear to you i don't remember to any spot in the bathroom for this quest cuz i did the instagram quest at last

• Red Heart

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
That's so weird dude! I had a quick google n here's a couple things to try:

Extract the map010.rar into www>data and overwrite (it's just the kitchen map if that's the problem)

Extract the into the www folder and overwrite.

Let me know if it works my brother xo

I thank you so much for your help <3 you have all my love <3 <3 <3

• Red Heart

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Renders from the op are great. And by reading i gather there is alot to play. Great work dev. If anyone could do an android port it could be great, i donno if anyone is planning to. This needs one. Really hot stuff

• Red Heart

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Can you jog at Runshire Town Center? The quest states to go there to run, but I can't find any spot.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Loved the first episode and I hope the second offers as much content, hate those games that last two minutes each month.

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Wow wait dev there are that many?? Geez i found like 5 or 6 maybe? I don't remember but I'm pretty sure when i finish the 1st chapter that I got them all... So my question is in chapter 2 can we get all this photos from chapter 1 or not they will just simply desapear?
PS. I swear to you i don't remember to any spot in the bathroom for this quest cuz i did the instagram quest at last
No the instagram events will always be available my brother, it is considered a sidequest (optional content) and will lead to optional scenes leaning towards to sort of "influencer" career. The shower event is triggered only once instagram has been unlocked and then taking a shower :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: diegao

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I thank you so much for your help <3 you have all my love <3 <3 <3
Ah that worked? That's so awesome dude! I dunno why that bug occurred but there are sure some much more clever cookies than I on the RPGM forums! Hope you enjoy the rest brother xxo<3

Reactions: necronlord

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Renders from the op are great. And by reading i gather there is alot to play. Great work dev. If anyone could do an android port it could be great, i donno if anyone is planning to. This needs one. Really hot stuff
I believe someone did make an android port, it should be linked on the first post :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Can you jog at Runshire Town Center? The quest states to go there to run, but I can't find any spot.
Hi Gokudera! Ya you can run in the Town Center, it's 4 squares right of the train steps :) requires the black sports set and exh 2. Oo also if it's not showing with both of those requirements met you may have already exercised today in the outskirt (it's capped at 1 jog per day) so just sleep it off and try again :)! <3

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Loved the first episode and I hope the second offers as much content, hate those games that last two minutes each month.
Thanks Hero, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Yeah honestly those tiny releases are a pet peeve of mine too so I am doing my best to have a healthy release schedule with as much content as I can shoe in :) <3

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes