the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lisa Episode 2 Ch2 0.5 Final V2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.03.2022 (Episode 2 Ch2 0.5 Final V2)

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Any saves? With the long gaps between updates with most games these days I think saves are more important than ever, lots can happen in those waiting periods.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I will wait Paul or Luca to fuck Lisa , I dont know when but still hope maybe in the next next update will come true.
Coz I will lead my Lisa into cheating girl friend. So she can fuck with all man in this story like Calvin, Paul, Luca, Moddy, Marcus, Flat or Viv luca's mom. ;)

Last edited:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Here is ver.ep2 ch2 0.5 full recollection save file, lucky my figured it out how to edit the "switch".
Don't use this save to play , you been warned.

And... that little heart mark in dialog cause skip to stop , it's sucks....

Reactions: Pancuswat

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
damm i love this game the developer deserve praise, i was though slightly disappointed with the blackmail angle this update i did not buy it, that the strong character that i was playing would accept this form of blackmail, i can´t imagine that sharon would have that big an issue with this, at least not after some talking it out and that lisa would think that is in my opinion out of character for this reason i decided too opt out of that route, blackmail in these games are though always problematic and it is difficult too make it credible, still this is just an opinion and i continue too be impressed how the game handles routes.

Reactions: Rauhe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
damm i love this game the developer deserve praise, i was though slightly disappointed with the blackmail angle this update i did not buy it, that the strong character that i was playing would accept this form of blackmail, i can´t imagine that sharon would have that big an issue with this, at least not after some talking it out and that lisa would think that is in my opinion out of character for this reason i decided too opt out of that route, blackmail in these games are though always problematic and it is difficult too make it credible, still this is just an opinion and i continue too be impressed how the game handles routes.
That's what put me off.

After talking to the dev I was waiting all patient like for the lesbian routes and was told it was romance than corruption just for it to go the blackmail direction.

It's not my thing at all. It's a real shame because I thought this was going to be one of my fave games, it sounded like it was going to be awesome if the routes I were waiting for were as well done as everything else.

Ahh, well. Can't win em all.

Reactions: Alig8r and Wolfje61

Hymer

Aug 6, 2018
is this blackmail something that happened in the latest update? I haven't seen it, unless it happened earlier. Also was the hot tub supposed to be in this update, or is that in the future?

groober

Dec 16, 2019
Help Please - before the game loads the writing below comes up in a box, then I have none of my saves to go to, only a 'New Game' option, any one know what it means and how I get a new version?

Profile Error Occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
That's what put me off.

After talking to the dev I was waiting all patient like for the lesbian routes and was told it was romance than corruption just for it to go the blackmail direction.

It's not my thing at all. It's a real shame because I thought this was going to be one of my fave games, it sounded like it was going to be awesome if the routes I were waiting for were as well done as everything else.

Ahh, well. Can't win em all.
I pretty much agree but the lesbian route will continue even without the blackmail, the 2 lesbian routes and aoife route is also the main reason why i play, allthough i did play the calvin share route but i will end the relationship with danny as soon as the option is there i can´t stand him.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
is this blackmail something that happened in the latest update? I haven't seen it, unless it happened earlier. Also was the hot tub supposed to be in this update, or is that in the future?
yes the hottub is this update it only triggered for me after the camping trip, i think the blackmail route is only possible if you fooled around with viv but i am unsure if it is a requirement.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes